1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 3, 2021.

1. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

Clubhouse question: I have signed up for clubhouse but apparently need an invite to join. I'm @littlejack67 if anyone would like to invite me. Looks like I'm missing some good stuff of Jack's .

caroline likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Clubhouse talk from me last two days........distilled down:

1. The price of gold is down 11% over the past twelve months. The S&P 500 is up 27% over the past twelve months. Bitcoin is up 467% over the past twelve months. Great dispersions often precede great reversions'= get ready for the devaluation via the great facade, said in Clubhouse today.

2. SLR before market open = permanent YCC. The cover for a coming devaluation after QE effects wears off. Dark days are coming, my Clubhouse friends. All those predictions made in the BTC rooms are now manifesting in our world.

3. Next prediction: SLR exemption which ends on 3/31/21 which allows banks to buy Treasuries with leverage (ie: no balance sheet haircut) will be made permanent or extended for 6 more months = BTC runs past 60K quick with FAANG stocks. This will pressure 10-year yields. If this does not happen this week all volatile assets will head sharply down until we get FOMC minutes about what their plan is for SLR. It could be a yield curve peg-like we had in 19542-1951. That kinda move could precipitate a currency devaluation given the current macroenvironment.

Richard Watson and GavinH like this.
  3. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^You should look for relative strength when other vitals are weak. Global macro sold off yesterday and BTC did not respond. Its hash rate is now over 160 and growing. The picture above is a Reserve risk. The Reserve Risk is defined as price/HODL Bank. The indicator is "used to assess the confidence of long-term holders relative to the price of the native coin at any given point in time. The Reserve Risk is still relatively low compared to previous peaks, it shows that Bitcoin is not at risk of nearing a macro top. In the longer term, however, the outlook remains bullish as the illiquid supply of Bitcoin continues to increase.

[​IMG]
    The strong holders now appear to ramp up their Bitcoin positions.

As long as institutional strong hands and high-net-worth investors are continuing to accumulate Bitcoin, the bull trend is likely to remain intact.

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

SLR before market open = permanent YCC
    SLR suplementary leverage ratio
    YCC yield curve control
    upload_2021-3-4_11-2-46.png

zohar likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

me too.....

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

zohar likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

After listening to the Feb Q&A I am still a little unclear about Blockfi......

If I am understanding Jack correctly ....it is okay to leave BTC on BlockFi if you borrow money against your coins. When you use your coins as leverage they are put into cold storage with Fidelity or Gemini and they are then insured against loss?

Is this a correct assumption?

Also - In my limited knowledge and understanding ....if you leave your coins on Blockfi to earn interest ...doesn't Blockfi use our coins as collateral to lend to institutional investors?
    I thought if this is the case they have a reserve of BTC in cold storage to cover for losses etc.?

Jack did say initially in this thread that he felt Blockfi is very safe but he seems to have changed his opinion?

Pablo and Richard Watson like this.
  9. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

I will be interested in a answer to your question too Caroline, like you, Im still trying to get my head around all this also.

Pablo likes this.
  10. Janek

Janek Gold

[​IMG]

GBTC trading with 11.59% discount to spot price. It's like buying bitcoin for 42k.

Anne V likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

me too, please.

What is Clubhouse? Where it resides? FB, Twitter, something else?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. Martina

Martina Gold

Not sure but i think that clubhouse is a Clubhouse APP that we download and then we can find Jack and listen to what he is saying and be invited ???
    Also i dont understand why so many codes?? Life should be more simpler than to always search for thinks. This way we spend more time on the phone or computers instead instead in nature.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    caroline, GavinH and Richard Watson like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Take 1. Thank you.

Any other guess, please?
    '''''
    ... upload_2021-3-5_8-47-54.png

caroline likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The rest are details.
    When in doubt
    HODL
    tight to your bitcoins.

caroline likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I bought it this AM.

Victoria B. and JanSz like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I was in Clubhouse for 5 hours this AM teaching people about BTC.

JanSz likes this.
  19. Martina

Martina Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

And a computer with Windows.