1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE BLUE LIGHT THREAD........

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

One of the most important papers i will ever post on this site:

BLUE LIGHT HAZARD = melanopsin dissociates from retinal and free retinal destroys photoreceptors = destroys optical signaling. The lower your redox is the more retinal is released. Certain stimuli are more apt to release retinal in this way. Blue light is the one that is now best identified. Now that we know the human bond between melanopsin is a weak covalent bond we know that 1G-5G waveforms can also separate them. We’ve believed that melanopsin was only present in the eye since its discovery in humans since 1998. We then discovered it in human blood vessels in 2014. Then, in December 2017 we got the shock data it was also in our skin and subcutaneous fat helping explain why nature put leptin, another photoreceptor molecule, in our subcutaneous fat. Leptin is designed to take optical data from the skin and skin arteriole surface about day and night and couple that with energy balance information and deliver it to the hypothalamus under the cover of darkness. Free retinol from surface light at the wrong time of the day is what ruins this hormones behavior optically. Once leptin signaling is disrupted by circadian mechanisms, the hypothalamus loses control of all growth and metabolism inputs. This leads to many chronic human maladies such as obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome. They are all defects in optical signaling caused by Vitamin A’s ability to destroy photoreceptors. This is why the the authors in the article make this statement, about blue light, ”It's toxic. If you shine blue light on retina, the retinal kills photoreceptor cells as the signaling molecule on the membrane dissolves.”

That is a definitive unequivocal statement. https://phys.org/news/2018-08-chemists-blue.html

Lindsay Alfieri and Phosphene like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DNA methylation is linked to cancer. Did you know that diabetes is too? DNA methylation is seen in cases where the environment people CHOOSE to live under allows for free retinal destroys optical signaling in photoreceptors. B12 is once such photoreceptor that is used in methyl group transfers. It turns out DNA methylation contributes to the increased prevalence of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. Type 1 cases are usually tied to melanopsin damage of the parent's germlines that are passed onto their children.

DNA methylation decreases the accessibility of the DNA and can block the binding of transcription factors, thus affecting gene expression. There has been mounting evidence that DNA methylation can affect gene expression in the developing offspring and this is one potential epigenetic mechanism by which early life environment perturbations can affect later life health

For example, limiting fetal movement is a predictor for methylation issues tied to glucose metabolism. Exposure to intrauterine growth retardation (IUGR) has profound effects on the expression of genes that control glucose and energy homeostasis in pancreatic islets and peripheral tissues of the fetus in the liver, skeletal muscle, and adipose tissue. How do they do this? They limit the flow of blood from the maternal uterine artery to the fetus. Decreasing RBC's from delivering light from Mother to offspring increases methylation by itself. I have told you all just wearing clothes causes diabetes and people laughed. They laughed because they are unaware of what is in the literature. A LACK OF PROPER SUNLIGHT cause methylation defects and I hope eventually all functional medicine types wake up to this reality and stop pushing B12 and folate supplements to people when sunlight is way more effective. It also turns out the more sun diabetics get the less cancer they get. IMAGINE that!!!
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/diabetics-nearly-a-third-more-likely-to-die-of-cancer-wtl6lp2d6

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

HERE IS A SAMPLE of the info quality posted for physicians in the healthcare practitioner forum: The iron metabolism story is linked to poor RBC circadian function and will be critical for every physician to get down pat. The loss of iron movements in cells is linked to higher heteroplasmy levels. It will always link back to Vitamin A becoming weaponized to destroy the red light chromophores in the mitochondria. How does it happen? That is quite complex. A loss of the control of iron metabolism in humans will always smell like of a melanopsin dysfunction is because of how iron is handled in humans.
    Heme/onc MD's have been especially interested in systemic iron metabolism in the diseases they treat because iron is essential for red blood cells, where MOST of the human body's iron is contained. As most of you clinicians know already I believe all cancers are circadian disease linked to bad mitochondrial biology. So how is this all interconnected?
    So when you know where most of the iron should be and where it should not be........you are lead to getting a deeper understanding of what controls heme synthesis and IRON. And that answer shocks small thinkers. The answer is the circadian biology of mitochondria.
    Sunlight stimulates RBC creation and drives the flow of iron in your body so it too is a melanopsin issue. WHY?
    Heme synthesis begins its first step in mitochondria. If you have a circadian mismatch disease tied to melanopsin dysfunction by definition you are blue light toxic or nnEMF toxic and this cause a defect in mitophagy and ruins the iron cycle in humans.
    People in healthcare often forget heme synthesis occurs partly in the mitochondria and partly in the cytoplasm. This is exactly how the TCA and urea cycle are built in us too at Krebs bcycle. The process begins in the mitochondria because one of the precursors is found only there. Since this reaction is regulated in part by the concentration of heme, the final step (which produces the heme) is also mitochondrial.
    People with defects in iron always have a blood dyscrasia at some level and it shows up on the peripheral blood smear which doctrs rarely perform now and it usually bleeds into fertility and thyroid hormone creation too because of its link to AM sunlight deficiency.
    Remember purple light = UV light.
    Purple light in sunlight stimulates RBC synthesis in humans. Blue light cause RBC's to break down sooner and live a shorter life than they can. What is the color of the main breakdown color of heme? It is the complementary yellow color, of bilirubin. Yellow is the complement of purple and orange is the complement of blue in the color wheel.
    This is also why people with iron issues often have B12 and folate issues and most small thinkers blame this on methylation problems/MTHFR/SNP's etc but they forget that methylation is also a circadian controlled process too!!!! So.......mst people with RBC issues also have methylation defects due to melanopsin dysfunction.
    UV light is purple in the visible spectrum so anyone who is anemic is deficient in SUN redox. This is also why B12 and folate absorption spectra are yellow too and are both linked to poor solar redox. Also, recall from Fritz Popp work every cell releases ELF-UV in a quantized fashion. People with bad redox always emit more UV than they absorb and they usually have iron metabolism issues that manifest in their blood. This is why I wrote the recent patreon blog about looking at your peripheral blood smear to see if you are nnEMF toxic. Once you know where the piece fits the story begins to make a lot of sense.......both quantum and common sense. #melanopsinwisdom 101. This is what the peripheral smear looks like in a 5G afflicted human.

[​IMG]

Lindsay Alfieri and Bastian like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We're designed to eat when the sun is out to order the spin state of electrons and protons in mitochondria. Their spin state is not the same at night time.

When we eat at night under blue light and nnEMF we ruin the spin state in the matrix and make free radicals we cannot handle.

[​IMG]

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It bothers me when I visit a medical school or residency program and see so much talent that is in the pursuit of myth. I think we have a duty to alter that trajectory. The best way to engage the mind is teaching it how to think and not what it should be thinking about. The same is true for the public and all those non-black swans out there. I wonder when they will choose to awaken?

WHAT DID JACK SAY TO NICK 4-DAYS AFTER VERMONT 2018?
    Doctors will get confused a lot and will make decisions they think are correct that, in the end, will wind up hurting people even more because they will just be guessing at the etiology.
    #melanopsinwisdom

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Allopathic medicine confidence is eroding with the public because we've made the same mistake functional medicine has copied......our focus on the wrong things makes prescribing and ordering tests on the wrong things what we do and all it does is waste time and increase profits for everyone but the customer.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When the germline of Mom and Dad are bathing in blue light and nnEMF guess what happens to the fetus and infants brainstem? It becomes hypermethylated!!! Guess that this does? It slows the development of the brain stem grey and white matter and leads to many neurologic issues blamed on other things. did you know a lack of sleep hypermethylated the mitochondrial and nuclear genome! Did you know that part of the brainstem I covered in my October 2018 webinar control sleep and wakefulness? It is called the ascending reticular activating system. When it gets hypermethylated kids have low D3 levels low B12 levels horrendous melatonin levels are usually born by C section and have jaundice. They pregnancy is usually tied to infertility and the help of some infertility expert. They are also usually born under blue lights on the OB's schedule and not on nature's schedule. Mom usually has gestational diabetes, anemia, eclampsia, and Dad usually is addicted to a tech screen. Diabetes and insulin resistance is always part of this story too. I hope it was worth that fast 5G netflix download speed Mom and Dad!!! https://www.wsj.com/articles/babies...ter-1539612415?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

REALITY CHECK WHY YOUNG INFANTS CANNOT SLEEP THESE DAYS: 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5-hmC), a derivative of 5-methylcytosine (5-mC), is abundant in the brain compared to other organs. Methyl groups have 3H+ on them and they can accept light information from B12 to become programmed, assuming B12 is available and not in limited supply from retinal damage. The rediscovery of 5-hmC in mammals demonstrates that covalent DNA modifications are more dynamic than previously believed. Is the reason why the brain, especially the frontal lobes loaded with H+ on cytosine’s amino acid residues how these cells get more information during morphogenesis?
    A protein called nogging mention in Quantum Biology-7 is loaded with deuterium and this protein from bone is used to control brain growth in humans.
    Noggin has a very interesting protein structure that has been shown to be able to modify human brain growth. I have a sense noggin can only work when it is programmed by B12. B12 is the only Vitamin that appears to absorb visible light and does not re-emit it easily until it gets involved with other proteins involved in methylation. Noggin is one of the proteins and I believe it is related to neocortical growth and change in humans, ESPECIALLY IN THE BRAINSTEM WHERE THE SLEEP CENTERS ARE LOCATED. I think it is involved in autism, DIPG, neuroblastoma, brain organization of the germinal matrix centers, neural tube defects, and even anencephaly. I think this is a core mechanism that is broken in childhood brain and brainstem disorders. I also believe it is operational in many adult level diseases like supranuclear palsies, trigeminal neuralgia, Tourette’s syndrome, multiple sclerosis, internuclear ophthalmoplegia, ocular melanoma, and all neurovascular deficits. Those would be AVM’s, dural fistulas, and cerebral aneurysms. I told about this mechanism in the October 2018 webinar.

For example, the literature is now REPLETE with papers showing increased DNA methylation in the brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) gene has been associated with early-life environmental toxins in the brain and blood of mice, and in human cord blood (Kundakovic et al., 2015). Further, the methylation of a single base within the spindle and kinetochore associated complex subunit 2 (SKA2) gene has been proposed as a biomarker for suicidal behavior in kids, with replication in brain and blood samples (Guintivano et al., 2014). DID you know this? Still think the Apple iPhone is a good babysitter?

In blue light humans eat more.......in sunlight they need less food and this creates a strong brain because we are using outr subcutaneous fat to fuel the movment of electrons and protons in us to make water and CO2.

Here is another reason why fasted training is wise. BDNF is happy juice for the brain. Eating turns off fat burning. Ketone bodies released after exercise cause of increased levels of brain BDNF (a neuroprotective growth hormone) and neurotransmitters responsible for the anti-depressive and anti-anxiety effects of exercise.... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4915811/

Pebbles and Lindsay Alfieri like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The predictions I made 5 years ago about blue light and nnEMF will now be tested on humans. If you live in a large city on the West or East Coast or anywhere in Tx pay attention to the news now in your local area. Why? I think the first people who will know something is amiss in our environments are ER physicians and ICU nurses and hospitalist doctors who begin to see infections in patients that drugs cannot solve. Infections caused by Vitamin A dysfunction from melanopsin dysfunction will be called drug-resistant cases........it won't be that the drug/treatment does not work......it will because the mechanism of action is light-based on all photoreceptors and the antibiotic cannot stop the release of retinol from melanopsin fast enough in the skin due to how 5G interacts with the skin's topology. Just watch and see if I am correct now. The flip has been switched by the FCC. enjoy that Netflix now.......... https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-fully-expect-lot-infections-5g-tech-world-soon-why-jack-kruse/

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light lowers melatonin and ruins sleep.

you cannot sleep = you cannot grow = you cannot heal = you are more likely to get childhood cancers = or infections = of visits to the pediatrician for a lot of things they have no idea of the etiology = which are due to this: leptin resistance of the kid = substantial evidence linking the methylation status of circadian clock genes and sleep loss (Qureshi and Mehler, 2014). BOOM

Lifestyle disorder has a 5G synonym now = LIGHTSTYLE disorder.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MEMBER PCOS STORY TO NEVER FORGET

The fact that this article comes from Australia is no surprise to me. I told my members about 7 years ago that Australia was my canary in the coal mine for most of my theories. I can now say my intuition on this topic was spot on. Why do I say this? Oz has a bad water source because of the hydrology cycle in the Southern Hemisphere. This makes them more, not less susceptible to blue lit and nnEMF damage from melanopsin dysfunction. It is why they have RECORD levels of autoimmunity, obesity, myopia, and melanoma too. The reason this occurs is obvious to those with a Black Swan perspective. It might not be obvious to many of you. Your job is to understand the links and how they fit.

Free retinol from melanopsin dysfunction destroys the neocortex ability to mature and myelinate. Folate and B12 are human photoreceptors that are unique in their action on our epigenetic software. This is why this link below is no shocker to this neurosurgeon. Brain maturity is linked to myelination ability. It is also tied to cognitive ability and dopamine levels in the eye and brain. I used to have a good friend who's wife had PCOS and they had a child who had a speech delay due to poor neocortical development after the workup. Later they found out the child also had hearing problems which are also heavily linked to methylation processes in the brain, as well. Both parents, in this case, had JOBS that required their eyes and skin be irradiated chronically by blue light and nnEMF. The saddest part is these jobs they so valued, were keeping them really close to a "5G city" in the USA on a CHRONIC BASIS. I warned them about these risks many times before and after the birth and they just ignored it. I really laid the treatise out to them in a big way because I knew they could reverse this process with some cool ideas I shared with my friend. That never happened because the more data I laid out for them the more obvious it became to the family where the defect really came from. Once this occurred, they became more combative with me when I tried to help the child. As they began to comprehend the enormity of the message I was unfolding for them, they became unhinged.

Now, we are seeing the same results they experienced in ALL children, globally. This is where autism, DIPG, and childhood mental illness is springing from. When that 5G switch goes live in your backyard, you must begin to expect a lot of neurocognitive defects in kids. These children will have diseases all linked to a brain that do not and cannot fully develop to maturity any longer on EARTH because of technology use. That free retinol destroys the germinal matrix centers in the brain pre and postnatally. Postnatally myelination rate is also altered. It should be no surprise why unusual brainstem diseases are manifesting now. Not just some kids who have parents who REFUSE to change their light environment to protect their germline from the hypermethylation that free retinol causes in humans from melanopsin dysfunction. You can hate me for telling you the truth or be educated why these things are really happening all around you and go to doctors who are impotent to explain it to you..........Your choice. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11...ingers-not-ready-to-write/9143880?pfmredir=sm

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MELANOPSIN WISDOM: The key for all Black Swan mitochondriacs to realize is that you can never get well in the same environment that got you ill. This is especially true when the cause links back to blue light/nnEMF toxicity that causes retinol to run free and destroy every photoreceptor in your body. This disrupts are the ability to REMAIN beings of light and we get ill as a result. This is why Earl said this long ago, “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them.” ― Earl Nightingale. Clearly, Earl was a mitochondriac and never knew it. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/pcmr.12678

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CALIFORNIA 3G-5G EFFECT? As we saw in the last post, modern humans are bathing themselves in radiations in all parts of the spectrum. Could there be modern current events going on all around you that are MORE evidence that the effect is more real than you want to know? Is the current ongoing egress is zoo humans sensing their changing environment? We know wilder-beast use quantum mechanics of the deuterium content in the grass to migrate in equatorial Africa but could the very same effect be happening in people in California afflicted with hypermethylation causing a low dopamine state that is leading to a sense of uneasiness and imbalance that they are leaving in droves? Sounds hard to believe but I believe it is exactly what is going on.

Since the recovery began in 2010, California’s net domestic out-migration, according to the American community survey, has almost tripled to 140,000 annually. Over that time, the state has lost half a million net migrants with the bulk of that coming from the Los Angeles-Orange County area.

In contrast, during the first years of the decade the Bay Area, particularly San Francisco, enjoyed a renaissance of in-migration, something not seen since before 2000. But that is changing and I think nnEMF is driving it. I also think this is why there is a huge culture change in California. Those with the most methylated genomes are becoming radicalized and those who just know something is not right anymore are leaving. Most will blame it on the cost but Calfornia has always been an expensive place to live. Remember nnEMF cause free retinol release and this destroys B12 a photoreceptor in humans. That B12 is linked to COGNITIVE ability to think and reason and it is directly linked to how the human eye and brain make DOPAMINE.

A recent Redfin report suggests that the Bay Area, the focal point of California’s boom, now leads the country in outbound home searches, which could suggest a further worsening of the trend. What else is happening right now in California........especially Los Angeles? The switch for 5 G was flipped October 1. Get ready. Jack thesis is being tested and I got popcorn. The west coast of the USA has now replaced Australia as my canary in the coal mine. https://www.ocregister.com/2018/09/08/a-generation-plans-an-exodus-from-california/

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now that you learned how the difference in the electromagnetic spectrum in space and Earth are now more similar than they SHOULD be........what does this mean for industry on Earth who uses machines that use alien parts of the spectrum on humans? I quote: "Many of those tests may be excessive, argue some researchers, who have been trying to quantify the risks of our increasing use of ionizing radiation in medical imaging.
    A 2009 study by scientists at the National Cancer Institute estimated that 2 percent — about 29,000 — of the 1.7 million cancers diagnosed in the United States in 2007 were caused by CT scans." Did the last post tell you that DNA hypermethylation is a mode to cancer epigenetically? ISN'T THIS PAPER SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING JUST USING A DIFFERENT METHOD TO SEE THE RESULT?

DNA hyper-methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases SUCH as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, APOPTOSIS, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. My members got a webinar in May 2018 on the link of ALL cancers to defects in apoptosis. They now know just how on target this quantum biologic perspective really is. WHY DON'T YOU?

This paper's idea is just from CT scans, and when you begin to realize the public get MRI's, X-rays, ultrasounds and nuclear medicine imaging every single day on Earth under blue light and nnEMF from 4G and 5G it is no wonder the chronic disease epidemics are what they are. Why DON'T MOST SEE THIS? They do not spend enough time with details around light water and magnetism.

What would happen to this statistics look like if we looked at all of them together? https://www.theoaklandpress.com/lif...cle_c06d335e-c5b3-11e8-9dac-e335416cb776.html

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More links showing freed Vitamin A from melanopsin leads to higher homocysteine levels that lead to methylation problems. Space = 5G world on Earth. Elevated homocysteine leads to DNA methylation. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism THAT IS ACCELERATED in space. We learned this from Scott Kelly's 340 days space mission when his identical brother stayed behind on Earth. The key difference in both? Scott faced the ENTIRE electromagnetic spectrum from the solar wind OUTSIDE the protective shield of the magnetosphere. His brother said inside that protective shield on EARTH. Blue light and nnEMF are increasing the number of parts of the electromagnetic spectrum on EARTH. This explains why people on Earth like women with PCOS and people with myopia are growing by leaps and bounds on Earth. This is why 96% of Asian teenagers are myopic now in the INFORMATION AGE.
    DNA and RNA methylation has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........and mine.

Vitamin B12 deficiency has been associated with an increased risk of cognitive decline in adults DUE TO A LACK OF SUNLIGHT. This cognitive decline (due to low dopamine) can affect the size of the brain because myelination is tied to methylation defects that begin with melanopsin dysfunction.

That is also due to burying the sun and choosing to live under an alien sun INDOORS or in SPACE. When B12 is low in females for any reason neural tube defects, anemia, and PCOS symptoms are more common in their histories. We also see methylation changes in the germline. These changes affect their children too who often will have evidence of many types of brain problems. I believe this is really autism is exploding on Earth today. Many other childhood diseases you know about are linked to this mechanism of nnEMF/blue light toxicity via freed retinol. Most of these adult people will pass this hypermethylated DNA transgenerationally to their offspring and this will result in kids with these EASY susceptibility of melanopsin defects tied to numerous photoreceptor damage in our tissues. B12 is ONE of those PHOTORECEPTORS. Guess what these humans tend to get too? MS and neurodegeneration. Why? Increased levels of vitamin B12 have been shown to REDUCE the likelihood of older adults transitioning from mild cognitive impairment to dementia and may help reverse the symptoms of frontotemporal dementia. When Vitamin A is kept bound properly to melanopsin, vitamin B12 DOES NOT DROP and homocysteine DOES NOT rise and METHYLATION is controlled by the SOLAR CYCLES as Mother Nature intended. It has been found that vitamin B12 plays an important role in 2 metabolic cycles that can affect the health of the nervous system that link it to this homocysteine story in SPACE:

1. The first cycle, vitamin B12 is crucial in transferring a methyl group from 5-methyltetrahydrofolate to homocysteine (methionine link from my patreon blog), thereby generating tetrahydrofolate (THF) – important in DNA synthesis – particularly the DNA synthesis of RED BLOOD CELLS and intestinal wall cells (where leaky gut begins).
    When this process is impaired by the alien light we CHOOSE to lit our environment cycles that rely on B12 become kinetically BROKEN because of CIRCADIAN mismatch. It cannot be FIXED with a PILL!!!!! Fixing the light problem is WHAT must be done!!!! The tetrahydrofolate levels are reduced and homocysteine levels increase just as you see in this LINK included in this POST; LET THAT SINK IN....................No one could pay for a better study than that to prove that nnEMF radiations CAUSE BIOLOGIC DAMAGE!!! The damn government is saying it via the outcomes of astronauts!!!! THIS UNDRESSES THE FCC position on its uses of the spectrum of light for modern communication. YOU NEED TO KNOW IT!!!!

Myopia and PCOS are caused by increased homocysteine levels due to nnEMF and can be detrimental to cognitive health because of its collateral effects on methionine cycles (patreon blog alert) to inhibit heavy metal clearance in the liver AND INCREASED methylation in proteins. THESE PROCESSES ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC PHENOMENA and not a defect in B12, folate, or any other nutty idea functional medicine comes up with. Alterations of homocysteine and methionine cycles and holo-transcobalamin (B12) increase the risk of dementia and Alzheimer's disease, myopia, dopamine-related diseases, and INFERTILITY. This is Black Swan level information. Time to join my tribe people. The data is becoming undeniable and the food gurus and supplement pushers are getting undressed. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45735361

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We all night a LIGHT diet not really a food diet!!!
    ⚕️What you see is probably the most underutilized diagnostic tool a clinician has.
    Now that many smartphones have screen time apps built in, you can get a proxy for one of the biggest sources of nnEMF + blue light exposure.
    ‍⚕️The next time you see your doc + they ask about diet + exercise, say, "Why don't you ask about my cell phone use?"
    #SkinInTheGame

Here is the picture explanation. When it comes to the sun........get as close to her power as possible. When it comes to all other radiations on EARTH get as far away from them as possible. That is why doctors wear lead with Xrays when they have to be too close to the Xray machine. So for the sun.......moving from a high latitude to a low latitude is all one needs to do to get well. Every cell in your body is optimized to the solar radiations and no other parts of the spectrum. It is that simple.

And sunlight in this explanation means TERRESTRIAL sunlight. The sunlight above the magnetosphere where the ISS orbits are not the same.........and this is why all astronauts and cosmonauts get ill up there. It is the same reason why social media and tech screens are harming people on Earth. This is why this happens = https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45735361

[​IMG]

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People who complain they have no time or wish they could control how they spend their time to do what they should are stuck in a low dopamine state because of the light they live under. Few of them are aware of the implications. Here is how it works: Know how to get the most results in the least amount of time. That’s the ultimate aim of productivity skills. Black swans know we all have the same amount of time in a day so when somebody tells you they do not have time to do something they have a made choice with their time to do something else. In the age of information, ignorance of the wisdom of reality and nature is a choice. With that said how come equatorial Africans never seem to get cancers on the equator when they make the daily choice to be in the strongest sun on the planet possible, but people who have no time because they are working under fake light and nnEMF seem to get all cancers, and especially the worse types? WHY HAVE YOU NEVER ASKED YOURSELF THIS QUESTION as you put your make up on in the mirror or put your suit on and read your mobile screen on the subway to go to your 8-12 hour job under blue lights only to return at night and flip more LED lights on when you get home. DOES this happen to any other mammal in nature or is it unique to silly talking monkeys who are slaves to money and employment? It is a rhetorical question mind you.
    Ever wonder why Equatorial Africans in their native environment rarely see cancers? Read the link attached.
    It turns out UVB light exposure is inversely correlated with 24 different types of cancer INCLUDING MELANOMA (a common skin cancer)! Tell that to the dermatologists! They'll argue with you because they need your return visits.........and they know you'll need them because YOU THINK YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR YOURSELF EVERY AM when the healer comes up into the sky.
    The equator is abundant in UVB/UVA light year round, and their light cycle never changes. It's 12 hours daylight/12 hours darkness every single day. The Africans wake up to the sunrise and fall asleep after sunset. Circadian rhythms are intact. Their regenerative abilities are optimized. WHEN YOU'RE SICK........this is the BEST type of redox healing one can get. And it is FREE if you make the time choice. Most will say this is not a PRACTICAL solution of my TIME. THAT IS THE CHOICE the IGNORANT make daily.
    UV light = LIMITS melanopsin dysfunction = optimizes Vitamin A function = optimized Vitamin D levels for your light choices + better melatonin + better dopamine = better chance you'll sniff optimal = WAY OF THE BLACK SWAN.
    The sun is the most powerful healer and regulator of wellness. It cannot be replaced by anything ESPECIALLY man-made lighting! Time to stop burying the sun in your life. THIS IS YOUR CHOICE. OWN IT. STOP BEING A VICTIM and telling yourself you have no time to do what nature requires of you. Nature does not care about your feelings or emotions on the topic either. We will save time looking for tangible cures. You cannot patent sunlight. It is free for all willing to embrace nature. Now let me put my glasses back on.........I don't need any more of nature's wisdom in the light of my eyes to share with people who choose to waste their time in the WRONG light and blame their results on CIRCUMSTANCE. Nature could care less about your choices..........but if you ignore her she'll make you pay the largest bill of your life in DISEASE. BET YOUR LIFE ON IT. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22213311

Mitochondriacs never give up on the things that matter most. SUNRISES ARE ONE OF THOSE THINGS. Some days, I want to give up and just turn off social media and training you all how to think better to help yourselves.........Then I think about who is going to carry this torch to you? You know why I persist? Because some days you don’t see any results in your life when you are teaching people the most important lessons of their life. Sometimes they mock you and call you names and your colleagues at work think you've gone mad trying to help others with little in return. You work, work, work, and you get nothing in return. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard this from other doctors and pill pushers in the biohacking community.
    For years, I studied and worked without seeing any results for me or my tribe........ No recognition, no money, and no rewards. Just me, plowing ahead and watching ever sunrise for the last decade and half
    But one day, after years of work, I started seeing some results for me. I got better at what I did, felt more confident, and started doing more for others who might benefit. After a while the people at work were coming to me because no one else could help them in the hospital. Then my tribe got bigger. It became global and my time became less and less. So I had to figure out how to do it.........I did not quit. I got back in the sun and came up with plan of how to educate those who are sick and tired of setting for nonsense.
    But if I didn’t persevere, I wouldn’t get any of those things, and neither will you. That’s why I don’t quit on striving for betterment. And neither should you. Ever.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LESSON 2 which EXTENDS lesson 1: Man doesn't produce technology, it mimics what nature already uses......but his engineering and implementation is usually quite substandard compared to Mother Nature based on its harm to living things because he subtracts out red and purple light while adding in way too much blue light. Mother Nature is far better at getting the light recipe correct with respect to living cells being powered wirelessly by the sun's spectrum. Blue is never alone without the red to protect us in sunlight and this unopposed blue light man favors causes modern diseases as the paper shows. Immune cell activation in sunlight is done by a controlled dose of blue light in the spectrum. What controls the effect of blue? Red light does. Red light is the built-in antidote of blue light. What happens to T cells when they are placed in a modern man-made lit environment? They get unopposed activation and this leads to retinal damage in these immune cells. This is why Jack always tells people with T-cell disorders they suffer from melanopsin dysfunction.

The skin is the largest organ in man. It is loaded with melanopsin. So when man lives instead what is the light stimulus message to T cells? It is to move and NEVER stop and this makes massive amounts of hydrogen peroxide free radicals in the skin's mitochondria.

Cytochrome c (CCP) is a multifunctional hemoprotein that creates the free radical H202 signal. It has long been assumed (wrongly) that CCP activity detoxifies mitochondrial H2O2 because of the efficiency of this activity in vitro. However, recent data has found that a large pool of Ccp1 exits the mitochondria of respiring cells. That cause big-time trouble for T cell actions in the skin.

When this happens oxygen is stolen from the mitochondria and it changes ELF-UV from skin cells and leads to many immune-mediated diseases.

We know from van Wijk’s book and Popp’s experiments that ELF-UV light cannot be made without oxygen. So what happens to skin irradiated chronically in a blue light environment?
    1. Retinol become unbound and destroys all photoreceptors in this area.
    2. As oxygen drops so will catalase. Catalase is another heme photoreceptor protein that strips a hydrogen from H202 to detoxify it.
    3. Catalase is a common enzyme found in nearly all living organisms exposed to oxygen such as bacteria, plants, and animals. It catalyzes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen. It is a very important enzyme in protecting the cell from oxidative damage by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
    4. T-Cells are the key player in autoimmune conditions. We've known this since 2003. In 2016 we found out how blue light cause T cell motility. We now have all the pieces to explain the basic mechanism to all autoimmune diseases and why it is linked to the blue hazard.
    5. Autoreactive T lymphocytes are key players in autoimmune diseases. They can act both as regulatory and effector cells. Various animal models have been used in the literature to show that the transfer of autoreactive T cells is sufficient to induce a model of an autoimmune disease. Thus, the pathogenic importance of autoreactive T cells has been formally demonstrated in animals. The paper below now links their activity to blue light actions.
    https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-12/gumc-sos121616.php

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

B12 is a unique vitamin in humans because it is a human photoreceptor that absorbs light and does not emit it easily

until it donates its methyl group to things that need light.

What happens to the human brain that does not get enough of this light?

It atrophies via apoptosis.

This is is the case of a 14-month-old baby, son of a vegan mother, created a severe deficit of B12. The photo shows the before and after pictures after being given supplements. Black swans know supplements cannot replace the creation of B12 in animal products done by photosynthetic webs.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1717263/pdf/v077p00137.pdf

In my Vermont talk last year in 2017, last year I showed a slide that said the human retina is sensitive to a lumen intensity that is the equivalent of 5 photons. Now we have this study that backs up the slide's wisdom: In just 15 seconds of bright light exposure, it has the power density to shift your circadian rhythm's mechanism and tell your brain that it's daytime. This is why there is no solar replacement at sunrise. today in 2018 new papers out show it is one photon sensitive. Do you know that this is why babies lens in their eyes allow so much UV light to get through? They need that light to grow and myelinate their brain to maturity. B12 and UV light of nature allow for this process via PROPER solar methylation and blue light exposure stop the process.......and the picture above shows you how being an indoor light vegan Mom who uses B12 pills to "help" her child is really an abuse of her religious food beliefs. Moreover, when one considers the mother's breast is sans DHA because of HER choices, and not the child, why it is devastating to the infant's brain on the MRI. #mitochondriacwisdom

A lack of sun creates a lack of B12 production in cells. So low redox = A B12 issue and that issue induce MTHFR defects in most people. Who is most at risk? Those with SNP's and SAP's that support it.......but guess what? Sunlight and eating things like oysters solve it. You do not need a functional medicine wallet biopsy. People believe they need Rx and supplements for this and they do not. (I call this the Joe Mercola effect)

An epoch is called "dark", not because the sun fails to shine, but because people refuse to see how that sun brings happiness by way of their eye and brain. Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D 3 are linked to solar exposure. If you lack sunlight, leptin resistance develops and diseases that ruin the NAD+/NADH redox couple at cytochrome 1 becomes ruined. Obesity and T2D are diseases of darkness due to a lack of sunlight. Obesity and T2D are effectively spectral solar deficiency diseases. A lack of solar light during the day is one side of T2D and obesity, but the presence of blue light at night effects another pathway that the human eye uses at night to optimize the mitochondrial in melanopsin, RPE, and the central retinal pathways that control the eye clock mechanism that controls circadian cycles. The absence of blue light at night is critical light effect needed to catalyze the solid-state conversion of serotonin by using the process of methylation. Methylation during darkness mediates circadian clock plasticity both in the SCN and in the peripheral clocks. This solid-state biochemical process requires a large exclusion zone (EZ) and the presence of vitamin B12 and folate. B12 is made in the liver under the presence of SOLAR daylight.

Folate, on the other hand, is destroyed by full-spectrum sunlight and it is produced under darkness when blue light is ABSENT. These are the two chemical arms that tell the quantum clinician if a patient is solar deficient and/or blue light toxic. Obesity and T2D are two such quantum diseases that manifest when this situation occurs in humans. B12 and Vitamin D3 are linked to specific sunlight frequencies and this is why pernicious anemia is associated with a lack of sun. In fact, most anemias are related to a lack of proper solar exposure. This link to anemia and B12 was found by Fritz Hollowich in the 1940's. In fact, I have found a link to low solar exposure and low B12 that dates back to 1927. It seems these links are well published on a long time ago but seem to be unknown by modern humans. It is nice to see Medscape making the connections. T2D, obesity is also epigenetic diseases that are associated with brain atrophy due to excessive blue light exposure with a lack of sunlight that ruins cytochrome 1 and the Q-cycle. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27217104