1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The blogs and a changing journey ...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Today I was out early to get the first light .... And then at 8.30 the sun was on the bath. Thin layer of ice on top, 1.2c, air temp 3.5c but air still, sun glorious ..... 30 minutes half in half out :cool:. Then a couple of hours outside. I faced the sun part of the time, and something I tried was to gently hold my right eyelid up, and let my eye look down, exposing a part of the eyeball normally under the lid to the light and cold air. I then stood with my back to the sun and looked at light bouncing off the grey stone wall. With my left eye shut and the right open I could see the wall but not make out the lines of the bricks. If I raised my left eyelid a fraction I could just see the bricks with my right .... But open the left eyelid more and it was like the right eye stopped trying ..... Need to think a bit more on that .....

Read time 10 later. Lots of eye stuff .......:D Also had me looking for thalamus animations....

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Having read time 10 again, I can see how yesterday was an important step forward. :) By the cold, drinking water in the sunshine whilst grounded on the damp grass, in that particular spot of the garden, my thalamus was acting as a tuning fork, probably leading to intuitively doing things to support the healing of my eye. I woke up at 3 am feeling my eye was dry, but I "knew" it was nothing to do with the eye surface, that it was inside the eye, and that despite drinking lots of water yesterday, til quite late in the evening, it had to do with the one glass of Malbec I had at around 9.30 which I finished at around 10.30. (Watching the last episode of the series about the brain, blue blockers and head covered). I drank a large glass of water and went straight back to sleep. So this morning I started looking at alcohol and the eye, and discovered why, at autopsy, they often take samples of vitreous fluid to determine alcohol levels :eek:. So alcohol is now off the table..... I think the residual effects of what happened to my eye reside in the vitreous ... (First thought was about light and a vitreous EZ.....?)

When I walked barefoot across the field this morning to get water I would scan the ground ahead first, and then walked with my left eye covered. It seemed better than yesterday .... I stood beside the well and drank water, thinking about my thalamus tuning ..... Faced the direction of the sun (clouded) and lifted the lid again and moved the eyeball down like yesterday ..... When I came back I went round to the bench again and looked at the wall. Despite it being a duller day, and with my hand blocking my left eye, I could just make out the lines of the bricks with my right. :cool:

Love love love time 10, thanks Jack :)

fitness@home likes this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

So back to treading water this week :( I spoke to the manager of my mums nursing home last week about a problem with another resident, but Sunday's visit was the last straw.....:mad: So I was back in yesterday to see the manager again, and they've got til the end of the week to get it sorted..... And in the meantime I'm going in to look after my mother during the day ..... The environment and the situation is not eyeball friendly ......

I got caught on the hop yesterday and wasn't organised at all, but today I took in lots of well water, and the fourth phase of water book, (still thinking about the vitreous humor and EZ, and all things vitreous). I want to avoid a vitrectomy. I was thinking that if I don't want alcohol in the vitreous what do I want getting in there .... Yesterday I put a few drops of "highly charged" ionic mineral complex into my water when I got home, during the evening, and today in my well water, it seemed to make my eyes feel better, but I couldn't make any comparison because apart from getting out when I first got up, I haven't had a chance to be in natural daylight. Tomorrow morning my brother is taking a shift with mum, so I'll be out in light harvesting mode. Fingers crossed for some good weather. :)

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

So I was stuck in the nursing home all day for the best part of a week, my one morning off from it was torrential rain and high winds. So I used a light therapy unit for a few minutes each day on my face with closed eyelids. My sight in my right eye seemed to stay the same at the time, but now isn't as good... I don't know if it was the environment and stress alone, or (after reading time 11) whether using the light therapy unit (polarized light) has contributed. I asked a question in ask jack, but finished up going round and round in circles trying to work out what it might have done at a mitochondrial level. But the unit is in the range of 400 to 2000 (a little IR, but other wavelengths in the brochure 760.8, 656.3, 589.3, 527.0, 486.1, 430.8 and 393.4), polarized, incoherent light. 40mW/cm2 at a treatment distance of 10cm, halogen bouncing off a Brewster mirror, through a filter). I've had to leave trying to work it out .... just moved on from it for now. The spring is here, along with the daffodils, primroses and bluebells,:) so that unit and the tanner are gone for the summer ..... This week we've had 3 days of UV of between 3 and 4, the bath water is ranging from 3.1 to 5C when the sun first hits that part of the garden at 8.30. I've gone out when I first wake up and looked towards the sun, and grounded for an hour or so, then into the bath for 30-40 minutes at 8.30, and then sunbathed for a couple of hours during the morning. First belly grounding of the season :cool:

caroline likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I went down with a chest infection ...:( So not assimilating enough UV. One thing I had noticed was that when I was outside in the sun, if a cloud passed in front of it, I would immediately get very cold, (and dopamine would plummet) but there was no way the air temperature could have dropped that much. So I got to thinking about the IR range. The weather is back to being cloudy (and seems cold), so I've used an FIR sauna since Monday. Decided it was worth a shot rather than resort to antibiotics. Ground before and after, drinking loads of water, contrast shower straight after, getting as much natural light as I can during the day, nicotine ..... Used the tanner afterwards this morning after the shower, when I felt warm (and skin pink) but skin surface cold. Got to get my head round the science as to whether in the longer term I should use different IR ....http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878/ but gotta say I am much much better ...:) I also felt after the first couple of sessions that my eye had improved a bit.

nonchalant likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The sauna is my book reading time, and apart from a distraction to an iridology book looking at pupil displacements from a light water magnetism perspective, I've been drawn to reading Feynman's book on light, William Tiller's book Science and Human Transformation, and today I was drawn to Bill Gray's book Homeopathy Science or Myth? That one I was drawn back to the drawings depicting electron clouds and dipoles, clusters and also the photos on the back cover of normal water in an electromagnetic field and clustered water in an electromagnetic field. I've also been drawn over the last week to watch science programmes, Jim Al Khalili and anything about the expanding universe ..... it was like lots of scientific concepts and images from the books and programmes had been suspended in my brain waiting for the April 2016 webinar to animate them ..... And then spin them in another direction. Fab webinar. :):cool:

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

upload_2016-4-3_15-3-42.png
    This is the iridology chart I've been drawn to, thinking about pupil displacement. Nasal superior position pupils are related to "liver and spleen insufficiency" but upwards and inwards pupils are away from the mother earth (grounding), water, and putting pressure on the intuition and reason segments of the chart (would include eyes and frontal lobes on other charts). A sign of chronic low dopamine? Emitting excessive light?

I wonder if the pupil placement of astronauts changes when they are in space ......:confused:

mamadell and Kristi Lambert like this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Recording my sauna observations ..... When I started I noticed that I took a long time to start sweating, and when I did it wasn't much. But now I am starting to sweat much faster, and there's more of it. So my skin is starting to respond to the environmental change more efficiently, so hopefully helping with the tanner UV harvesting afterwards. I've increased tanning time by 5 mins each side.

Using time 9 as the template for what I'm trying to achieve, I'm trying to time sessions to when if it wasn't cloudy or piddling with rain :rolleyes: there would be stronger uv and IR available naturally, with the grounding before and after my "treatment" it's taking up to 2 hours a day, but it's worth it. It's slow and subtle, but my eye is improving. :cool:

caroline likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

upload_2016-4-6_13-33-56.png

Yesterday I was outside grounding, looking at the genesa crystal on the grass, so I went and got it and put it in front of me on the ground in front of the bench, and stuck my feet in the middle with my legs resting on the metal. Had been looking for ages at a print of the periodic table. Then was looking up biological transmutation later and found this with the geometric shapes diagram:

https://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/Articles_2012/Spring-Summer_2012/06_Nuclear_Biology.pdf

So this morning I did the same thing, and put my hands on it as well, and imagined it expanding, and then shrinking right down .... Easier to imagine an atom's electrons, protons etc moving much closer together or much farther apart, and the change in geometry. If nothing else my ability to visualise something and follow its path is improving ....:)

Interesting stuff on bacteria too. Thinking about the size of the gut bacteria and bacteria on the skin in relation to the mitochondria.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

83 degrees today and UV index of 9. FYI

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Cold surfaces due to a cold wind ..... UV 4.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Time 14 coming for the weekend

Sue-UK and lilly antic like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

My sauna reading material is now Energy Medicine- the Scientific Basis by James L Oschman. I was drawn to the section on the thalamic rhythm generator, and the free run period. So my outside grounding meditation this morning involved keeping my eyes closed (apparently easier to demonstrate strong alpha waves when the eyes are closed), and I was trying to follow the waves to my eyes. A sort of intentioned thalamus eyeball entrainment :Dwhilst connected to the earth, the Schumann resonance, cold surfaces and in the natural light.

I turned the sauna up a bit this morning, and actually massaged the sweat on my skin ....and showered after my UV time. I was thinking maybe sweat is not just for cooling the surfaces but by bringing up stuff (good and bad) maybe UV (with elements from the air, and the sweat) may make beneficial things for the skin ....

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Time 14 is epic .... I booked a session with a chiropractor on the basis of that, had an interesting booking conversation, :D my back felt OK but I wanted to know if anything was going on that could be affecting my eyes :). Just happened to have a copy of time 14 with me when I went for the appointment. :whistle:

It turns out my pelvis was misaligned, and I could feel pressure on my toes but couldn't feel vibration at all on the right toes, and very little on the left. My mother is deaf but I've always said she hears through her feet. A fire alarm can go off and she doesn't hear it, but footsteps up the corridor she hears ...:confused: So it got me wondering how badly its been affecting my ability to ground, if I haven't been hearing the earth properly. Since I was realigned my back muscles have let me know there's been a change, but nothing too bad, and then my right leg and foot started to wake up. Weird when I didn't know they were half asleep ..... So I've been concentrating on grounding and getting what natural sun I can over the weekend, and letting my brain adjust to my new body position and message changes. I had a fall down a flight of marble steps at the Louvre in my twenties, and the adjustment brought memories of that difficult time flooding back, but its rear view mirror stuff, so just letting it come up and then letting it go .... :cool:

caroline likes this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

My feet are continuing to adjust .... But it made me think that maybe it's why I find belly grounding so good .... I went straight out first thing and got in the tub, with my feet out facing the sun, didn't take a clock, just decided to stay there until my body said enough ...... It turned out to be an hour in glorious sunshine, very little wind. Then it started to cloud over and the wind grew ....So I spent a couple of hours outside in tan thru, grounding facing the sun when there was a gap in the clouds and some warmth, and belly grounding if the clouds came over. Just came in and did some work indoors when we had 2 showers of rain, and then heavy hail .... Now we have torrential rain, thunder and lightning ....

I'm taking a break from the tanner, but one of the things I did was to experiment with a fan,in front of the wide open window. Facing the tanner with the wind on my back was pretty comfortable, but with my back to the tanner and facing the wind, it was a different story. I would instinctively cross my arms, and my tolerance was much lower. So I was interested to read in Lyall Watson's book "heaven's breath, a natural history of the wind" that females breasts and nipples are much more sensitive to cold than a man's "slabs of muscles on a masculine chest" and "chill can shock a nursing mother to a point where her flow of milk ceases altogether." So it kinda makes sense of my belly grounding in a cold wind, and why sometimes after first looking towards the sun, a reverse sphynx seems better. The cold wind signal on the brown fat on my back is hopefully an important stimulus, even if there is less UV about. "Both sexes respond equally to winds above a certain threshold by moving more quickly." So in stronger but safe winds I'm planning to do a barefoot circuit round the field ..... When I think of "solar wind" and separate it .... Solar plus wind .....I'm hoping there's some quantum yield for my mitochondria up for grabs from the wind ....

fitness@home likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Love CPC 12's references to the wind. :)

I've bought Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine (kindle 6th edition, Kryger, Roth, Dement). Amazon. UK has the 5th edition available as separate chapters for under £2, so I picked a couple of chapters to check it wasn't going to be over my head.... decided it was worth the investment, and went for it ..... I want to understand sleep more so that I can bio hack my own sleep better, and have more of the basics to bolt the quantum sleep understanding on to. It's about 170 chapters so I might be a while......:eek::D

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I knew when I went to the chiropractor on Friday that the adjustment from the previous week was holding, I feel so much better. I was right and can also now feel vibration on my right toes. :cool:

My nicotine bio hack is also bringing some interesting results, I've experimented with different doses depending on the time of day and the weather, and from trial and a fair bit of error:confused: now know what symptoms I am likely to get if I go too far, and listen to my intuition when it tells me to stop. But something has shifted ..... And that includes my weight. I finally got on the scales after a couple of months of not wanting to ..... And I've lost 10lb.:cool:

caroline, nonchalant and fitness@home like this.
  18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I "accidentally" lost some weight with nicotine also. Nice surprise. :)

caroline likes this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

My bio hack involves the circadian cycle of csf production, water and nicotine's breakdown to cotinine.

I was trying to understand polarization better and came across this:

"Celestial polarization survives poorly in hazy or cloudy conditions, as the presence of suspended particles or water droplets rapidly depolarises light by multiple path scattering. Nevertheless if the sky is not entirely covered in cloud, the patches of open atmosphere that are visible from the earth's surface retain the polarization characteristics of their relationship with the sun. The animals that rely on celestial polarization can continue their activities as long as the sky is not completely occluded by haze or clouds. "

So if it's wall to wall grey cloud, I change my eating and nicotine pattern.

Lahelada likes this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The weather has been rainy ..... Most mornings I've still gone out and got in the tub. If it's bucketing down I might leave it til later, but mostly I just get up, and go straight outside, get in and wait for the gift. There is always a gift. One morning it was the realisation that despite the poor quantum yield, the garden is thriving. Flowers are blooming, the fruits are coming on as normal..... Nature is working with what it's got, so quantumly, so can I ..... Another morning there was some welcome sunlight, and I was watching a leaf that was hanging from the lowest branch in front of me. If I moved my head to the right it would eclipse the sun. I had the thought that a leaf could do what a lunar eclipse can do. I could feel the observation changing me. I wondered how my observation of the leaf in such wonder had changed the leaf. It was "observing" something in the garden that was changed..... Me!

That got me to thinking, does the garden "observing" a low quantum yield change it too, so that it adapts its own light, water, magnetism recipe? Water and magnetism taking centre stage while light is waiting in the wings, occasionally stepping in and out, to remind the audience of what treats are to come. Enough to signal? I wondered if that is why I still go out and ct in the rain ... The leaf taught me to be less stressed about the lack of natural uv. Just get out there ... Stay out there .... And wait for, and acknowledge, the signal, and the gift. Cell vibration .... Cell-ebrate!

Debntx likes this.