1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The blogs and a changing journey ...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Mike I'm working up to 5 tablespoons a day, currently at 4 dessert spoons. I don't think I have a real grasp of this stuff, it's mentally as if I grasp it but it then slips through my fingers ..... One of the things that came from the program was the concept that we don't view the world as it is, we view the world as we are .... I've got a bio hack in mind to rewire specific areas of my brain .... :eek:

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I also find that the coconut oil really curbs my appetite. I've been able to keep the weight off with little exercise while before (back when I ate lots of carbs) I HAD to exercise everyday just to maintain my weight. Any slacking at all and it would pile on.:eek:

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Exercise has to be natural for me. If I HAVE to do it, I'm trying to work with energy I can't properly tap in to. Yesterday I picked up the hand weights and exercised whilst using the tanner, inner doctor at work ......Later helped DH load a very heavy conference table into into the back of his van no problem. I was helping him move equipment and furniture a lot over the weekend too. I'm spacing out small amounts of coconut oil throughout the day, with a small amount at around 8 pm to keep ketones available for my brain all the time. I didn't ice my eyes yesterday or use coconut oil on my eyelids when I went to bed, and my eyes weren't dry this morning. I wanted to see if it's helping my eyes yet ..... It's like it's making the water I'm drinking wetter IYKWIM ..... I seem to be holding onto it better. Reading is less tiring .....Will go back to icing my eyes now I've got that feedback. :)

Cpt.Tired and caroline like this.
  4. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I understand what you are saying about HAVING to do exercise when the energy is just not there. This seems to be big for me. It seems that I am just PUSHING my self through the day at work and FORCING myself to socialize, etc. Everything just seems like a chronic push all the time. But it does seem to be improving....

The Wim Hof "power breathing" exercises seem to be really helping me right now for mood improvement. You feel an effect pretty much right away. I guess it helps make a lot more ATP. Probably is more effective if one is well hydrated...

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Up to 5 tablespoons a day now. I was searching online for beta hydroxybutyrate and uv, then did a search on the main jack kruse site and CPC 9 came up. With 5 tablespoons carb cravings are zero, and from from what I read, the BHB and carb restriction should be making the gut flora more complex, helping increase electrons. The coconut oil's ketones raise NAD+ at cytochrome 1, glucagon is a key metabolic signal within ketosis that stimulates autophagy .... So hopfully I'm clearing out some bad mitochondria. If nicotine plus uv transmutes to niacin (using the tanner and a reptile lamp) and niacin also stimulates NAD+, I've wondering if internally the coconut oil works differently with uv hitting the surfaces.

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've done some breathing exercises, but don't want to when I'm wearing blue blockers or in high nnemf. I'm not sure if it's about the method (Wim hof, buteyko etc) I'm more thinking about it as the lungs as another surface .... Not just oxygen but light too .... And cold too ...? Like a lung quantlet ....? :D

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  7. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Cool lesson on what coconut oil does- raising NAD+ I'm sure is a very good thing:thumbsup:

8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Good point.
    Today I was wondering something kind of along the same lines- the oxygen content of the air we breath when indoors.(?) Since we seal up our homes to make then more energy efficient we breath the same air over and over again. The oxygen content is probably lousy. And, like you said, the way that air is charged by nnEMF is not ideal.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

My body seems to be working with water better ..... no waking up thirsty and dry eyed ... Sleep is good, vivid dreams I can usually remember....

On Thursday of last week the appointment I had at 11 a.m. was cancelled and the sky was blue.... and the air still.... So 2 hours outside sat on a bench, moved it so that my feet were on the cold wet grass .... Best spot for the sun but possible to be seen from the road ..... so tan through it was ..... At 1 pm it started to cloud over again ..... and weather back to usual.... but for a while a window to view the coming spring was open ....

More blue sky today, less time available and much colder ..... my goosebumps had goosebumps:D but did an hour, and then ate my lunch outside.

But finally there is a shift in the light .....:cool:

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The cosmos begs to be observed by living things but today we ignore that. That quantum energy transfers and travels to and fro when people pay attention to nature. We lose that energy when we use technology as a transfer tool and we remain unaware of that loss of mass equivalence until we see our healthcare premiums...........Change only follows alterations of waveforms in your environment = seasons = light inclination = fruit = water + nitrogen = choices = reality you get

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Sue-UK and Cpt.Tired like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Yesterday it poured with rain all day .... But today the skies were blue again. Wandered round looking at the blossom, the primroses and the snowdrops. Cleaned the outside bath and refilled it ... Spent a couple of hours outside..

I've been thinking about trying MB for a while, keep reading and rereading about it. Interesting mention in energy and epi genetics 5, the quantum brain ....so have been rereading that, with my human brain colouring workbook to try and get a visual to go with the text. But the bit about normally MB is excluded from entering the brain by the BBB , but the BBB is made permeable by a NNemf field which lets it through had me thinking. A damaged BBB would do the same ....? So where would my MB end up without NNemf? So this morning I painted MB on the veins of my wrists and went outside to use it with natural light on the eyes and skin. It seemed as if my right eye (the problem one) was retaining the blue, but the light was resonating .... The camera is darker but I can "see" more light.

Love time 9....and I dreamed last night that I had regained full vision ... :)

nonchalant and Cpt.Tired like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Have plans to move the outside bath ...... There is an outside door that is never used, that leads to a now also unused small greenhouse. A couple of the glass panes in the greenhouse roof are broken, but I'm thinking if I take out some more I could use polytunnel plastic, which lets uv through, and open the sliding greenhouse door, or at other times be protected from the elements ....or use it at night by candlelight. I could also stand the tanner inside by the door, and use it while grounding just outside, perhaps after a bath. DH rolling his eyes again but agrees he's got off lightly with this change of spec ...:D

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

It's good to know about the polytunnel plastic.:) I did not know of anything that would let UV through..except maybe quartz (?)

14. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

You are smart enough that your dream will become reality;)

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

DH was buying new plastic for one of his poly tunnels, must be 15 years since he last got any, was deciding whether to get the clear uv transmission or the diffused uv transmission, which caught my attention. .I was surprised .... And have first dibs on a piece for the greenhouse. And of course I might need a space in the polytunnel ......;) Would still be able to scavenge what uv there is and ground whilst having some protection from the weather.

Cpt.Tired and Martin like this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Been rereading EE5, the quantum brain again ..... This morning the weather was lovely, cold but nice in the sun. Did a CT session and then spent 3 hours in the sun. Decided I won't be looking back on my life wishing I'd done more housework ....:D After rereading the blog yet again, drank lots of water, I spent some time standing grounding with my back to the sun, to let the sun fall directly on the back of my head, to stimulate the oxygen burst on the neocortex... Then I covered my left eye and was trying to manually activate the visual cortex neurons. Then did the right. From the blog "Another unusual finding is that the brain is in complete control of its own blood supply by having the ability to auto regulate where the blood flow should go over the neocortex based upon neuron recruitment or activation."

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

So EE5 and the sunlight directed on the head had me thinking ..... If my eyes need blue blockers in the evening, does my skull ..? Last night saw me with blue blockers on and a pashmina covering my head .... :confused::)

18. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

The skin has photic receptors..... I put on a snuggie and blue blockers in the evening if I am not upstairs where everything is amber..... how did it feel, by the way, with your biohack in the sun yesterday?

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It felt pretty good. I think there's some mileage in it for me, but I need to find a visual :D on light and images entering the right eye and it's pathway to the visual cortex. If I can see an animation I can do a reverse sphynx :rofl: meditative simulation grounded in the sun, with the concept of the brain as an anticipation machine ...... I've seen an animation of neurons firing when we are experiencing empathy, and I can flip feelings of that on without a stimulus. I think that anticipation of something good coming up can raise dopamine, we "look forward" to it, whether or not the event eventually occurs. I think it could work with vision ..... I've been working front to back, so time for a bit of back to front ..... :D I want to "see" what happens when my visual cortex anticipates better vision ... :D

20. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

I am with you on the "looking forward to". My friends and family know NOT to surprise me with a party or weeekend trip - because when they do, they ROB me completely of the anticipation (months even!) of looking forward to the event. For me it is AS IMPORTANT as the event. Also, I tend to be kind of rigid and like to know what's coming - if I had a plan for the day and it gets upended, I have trouble adapting (though I work on that!). If I know I am going to just plan a "go with the flow weekend" then I can go with the flow. I do think there is something to the anticipation of it all, for sure!

and there is a lot to visualization as well. If you find the animation you are after, do share :)

Sue-UK likes this.