1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The blogs and a changing journey ...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am thinking you could enhance this with a frozen gel eye mask before bed/dark time. "We stop using the photic light cycles to yoke metabolism to our sleep when it is cold. There is an epigenetic switch in us that stops our suprachiasmatic nucleus from using light in cold environments." just to cite a short part CT2"

Sue-UK likes this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I went to bed at 8 last night, used a migraine cap from the freezer for this, went to sleep fine but needed to pee in the middle of the night. Moved to the bathroom in my phosphene lit version of dark, misjudged the bathroom door, went into the office instead and fell over a box of books. Twisted hip and bang to head ....:tears:So my first no artificial photons after 8 trial run didn't go well ... :rolleyes: Avoiding head injuries takes priority so I'm now searching for a middle of the night filter to put on my wind up lantern style torch ... better for the hack may be to run some rope along the side of the corridor as far as the bathroom. :)

caroline, Jude, Mito1 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

use an old fashioned oil lamp - might find one with a genie in it? LOL

genie.jpg

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

With no moonlight I'm working blind, and that affects my sense of where I am in time and space. Worked round it yesterday by practising a route to the bathroom along the other wall, using the sense of touch. Worked out how many steps to the next marker, light switch, picture ... then turn left, two steps forward and stick my hand through the doorway. If I can feel tiles on the wall on the left hand side I'm in the right place .... Do the reverse to get safely back to bed. :cool:

caroline likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Continuing with about 11 hours in darkness, after the simulated -6 solar elevation. Sleep not great, but last night the need to get up and pee was gone, so a step forward. Biggest problem is waking up because I'm hot. Not a sweating type of hot, but a pilot light on type of hot. It seems to be in a cycle. I cool off, go back to sleep and then later it happens again. Until sunrise creeps under one of the blackout curtains, I've got no idea what time it is, or how long I've slept between pilot light ups, or how long I'm awake when I wake up. Its probably habit just wanting to know, but I tell myself that an animal in a den wouldn't be clock watching, it is what it is ... :rolleyes:

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Yesterday I did a CT session at noon, clear blue skies so best chance of getting some UV and cold at the same time. Bobbed up and down in the water for a while, and then stood up in the bath and drip dried in the sun. The other thing I did was to open up the bedroom windows so that I deliberately created a cold draft around my face, so that I was sensing the outside environment better, but with the covers on my body I was warm enough to sleep. Used the glasses as usual, and the migraine cap when I first got into bed. With that, the better timing of CT to take advantage of the UV, and the summer bedding, I was comfortable, no pilot light flares, and I slept until first light. There was then enough light to move through the house without bumping into things, and I was out to see the sunrise. Great night's sleep. :cool:

seanb4 and Brent Patrick like this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

upload_2017-10-28_15-35-21.png

Interested in the -6 solar elevation frequencies, and the hydrogen spectrum in Reality 18. One in particular seems to relate to melanopsin?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My members get an early present. This one blog is a one stop shop of nature's wisdom. You'd be quite wise to join my tribe. My wisdom is not their wisdom and those experts can't explain it the way I do. To do that you have to see nature as she built us. When you know better, you simply do better...........the sad part is few of your experts today know better. Mic drop....................https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-did-neo-choose-red-pill-jack-kruse/?published=t

Brent Patrick and Richelle Jones like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

When I was watching the sunrise this morning I was thinking of my -6 blockers, and wondering about why they seem to be good, but don't knock me out in the same way as before. Probably not getting the volume of UV to make bucket loads of melatonin now that the light levels have dropped dramatically. My fall last week had me feeling as if my right hip was out of kilter, I don't sense it now, but that could just be that my brain has slowly compensated, so best to get it checked out. I've got a chiropractic appointment this morning, and my chiropractor's advice last time was not to do extremes of temperature for a few days whilst my body is processing any adjustment, so lunchtime CT will have to wait. I'm thinking of doing a midday tanner (UV and collagen red), with some added IR and my gold screen set up, getting outside before and after.

Reality 18 had me printing out a pic of the rods and cones frequencies, and marking the melanopsin range, and the hydrogen frequencies, and comparing them to the +6,0 and -6 solar elevation pictures. I have soooo many questions, but I'm hoping the November webinar coming out today will answer some of them .... The anticipation is doing wonders for my dopamine. :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    Brent Patrick and seanb4 like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The heart of a star is a furnace, and so it is with you. The human mind is not just a container to be filled but rather a furnace to be kindled under the power of the sun. This gives mankind the power to use inquiry, which is fatal to ideas the majority accepts as gospel.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From another thread

JK "Here is the 2017 update that is tied to today's November 2017 release:
    Ways to know your doctor doesn't have a clue about methylation
    :
    1. He gives you FOLIC acid, and never mentions how solar exposure effects cells
    2. He gives you methyl folate, but without any B12, and never mentions how grounding increases light assimilation
    3. He starts your dose of methylfolate at 20mg, and never mentions how CT improves methylation because it depletes you of deuterium.
    4. He doesn't control inflammation, and never mentions that pH is log scale of proton action
    5. He gives you methyl folate in high doses when you're not having a bowel movement every day, and never mentions to you how the red light part of the sun control the motion of things like protons.
    Discuss.............with this prediction I made 5 years ago to an old member:http://www.iflscience.com/space/nasa-twin-study-shows-that-space-travel-alters-gene-expression"

Think this answers one of the questions on my list - whether mammals in high latitudes in low light levels (and eating seafood ,a source of deuterium as its in the sea?) could offset deuterium with cold. :cool:

Brent Patrick, seanb4 and shiran like this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

seanb4 and drezy like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

View attachment 5853 top row rural.
    I've printed this out
    [​IMG]
    and marked out the 3 proton frequencies and the controls protons best IR frequency, the melanopsin frequencies, and the blues that need to drop after sunset. Visible red during the day is balanced by other colours
    upload_2017-11-3_9-44-6.png

(I'm interested in green because red raises IOP and green lowers it, and I think green is also important at 0 degree solar elevation). But in terms of deuterium depletion, when I'm not eating after sunset, does a "fake" sunset geared to the yellow/orange/red interfere with or delay deuterium depletion? I was thinking of the drop of yellow at sunset, whether this affected the kidney circadian rhythm. (Kidney deuterium and D3 connection...?) Or put another way is there a circadian cycle to the steps in deuterium depletion that relies on the right "recipe changes" in natural light before darkness, or in higher latitudes cold and more than 8 hours of darkness?

seanb4 likes this.
  17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The clocks went back last weekend, so I'm now working with solar time .... and its dark by around 5pm,:eek:. Temps have dropped a lot, but so far living in the cold lane, no heating yet. Trying to get into complete darkness by soon after 8 for 5 nights a week, and around 9 for 2 nights. Bedroom is cold, summer covers and letting the cold air in. Using the migraine cap from the freezer when I go to bed, (pulling the eye flaps over my eyes) means I start off thinking I'm too cold to sleep, but after a while the pilot light kicks in..... Deep, dream filled sleep, wake up warm just before sunrise.

I've got a 4 hour flight to Fuerteventura at the end of next week for a solar recharge week :)so I'm in deuterium depleting mode to better handle the flight ....

Lahelada likes this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You made me look .... I was not conversant with the abbreviation IOP, looked and found another tunnel in the warren. For what its worth

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3170121 "Intraocular pressure (IOP) can be altered by changing body position. This report describes two experiments evaluating variations in IOP, as well as neural functioning of the retina and visual cortex (as measured by pattern-reversal electroretinogram and visual evoked potential), associated with whole-body, head-down tilt. The subjects, ten per experiment, were visually normal with IOP less than 19. In the first experiment, IOP elevations were induced by varying the angle of tilt in discrete steps between +90 degrees (upright) and -90 degrees (inverted). In each position IOP was measured and significant elevations (up to 3x baseline) were noted. These elevations were maintained for 1 min during which simultaneous retinal and cortical biopotentials were measured. In the second experiment, 6 degrees head-down tilt was maintained for 2 hr during which time the IOP and both biopotentials were measured repeatedly. Our findings confirm the effect of body position of IOP, while also revealing that head-down tilt produces significant reductions in neurophysiological function at both the retinal and cortical levels. The neural effect is maximized when 6 degrees head-down tilt is maintained for 20 min./"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4274296/
    "

Sue-UK likes this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033305/ Dim Light at Night Disrupts Molecular Circadian Rhythms and Affects Metabolism
    I was interested in this because of the 14:10 light/dark cycle compared to a 14:10 light/dim light cycle, and my current hack of trying to get at least 10 hours complete darkness at night. I found this pic online,
    upload_2017-11-10_9-19-12.png
    so was interested in where 5 lux comes in, and its effects on WAT. (I thought full moon was 1 lux, but perhaps that's a max). So perhaps 5 lux later into the evening says "late summer put on fat". Even a one lux full moon isn't every night ...

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Did a freezing exercise with my well water, some CT and 10-11 hours darkness at night for a week before I went, and it worked well. Carried it on when I was out there, found some gerolstein (sp?) water, most of the day outside, got into the ocean at least 5 times a day (and if needing to pee was an Olympic sport I'd be on the national team :rolleyes:). Last ate just before sunset, then got into the dark for 12 hours ... might seem mad on holiday, but walking about outside under resort lighting wasn't very appealing, and it was less about holiday and more about a chance to heal. I also wanted my charged with sunlight blood doing a proper discharge in darkness (deuterium blog) - and I think that could take longer than 8 hours (Alexander Wunsch comment that regeneration needs more than 8 hours of darkness). Think I had some major deuterium depletion going on. :cool: Had my 60th birthday when I was out there, deliberately kept it low key, as I'm officially celebrating it at New Year with DH, 3 children and DIL with a 4 day visit to Amsterdam and Utrecht. If I can get myself able to handle that with ease, I can think about long haul flight destinations .....:thumbsup:

Inger and seanb4 like this.