1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The blogs and a changing journey ...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

My grounding yoga mat decision was based on a lowering light frequency, and thinking about it being critical for mammals in northern latitudes to be grounded most of the time, particularly during sleep/hibernation. When I thought about it some more I calculated that during the winter I'm not going to be grounding outside as much, and calculating how many hours a day I'm ungrounded even in summer is a concern. Throwing open what windows and doors I can if the weather is bad or if I have to work indoors gives me some light, but I'm not grounding at the same time, and any extra could give me an edge. I'd also like to try grounding if I'm using my Bioptron, or an IR light, or my vertical tanner in the winter, or for meditation. The conservatory isn't heated, so I can be in the cold lane and add some IR if I want. I've got my cot blanket kaftan ready, but DS2 is off to uni in a couple of weeks, so I'll also be able to do more nude indoors. Cold lane here I come! The weather was lovely yesterday but today its pouring with rain, so it'll be CT in the rain, but the forecast for the next 2 weeks is shite, and I don't do outside in storms ... If the weather grounds even the large birds its telling me something, and I take my cue from them. :rolleyes: I read an article http://file.scirp.org/pdf/JCDSA_2014111211461709.pdf Grounding the Human Body Improves Facial Blood Flow Regulation: Results of a Randomized, Placebo Controlled Pilot Study. Even though the study was using the property wiring system, and included TENS patches, I was interested in the pics of increased blood flow to the eyes. :glasses: I'd already got 3 grounding rods outside, bedroom, conservatory and sitting room, so I bought an extra connection lead so that I can just take the mat off the bottom of the bed and leave the lead, and easily reattach the mat in the dark ... and the second lead is so that during daylight when I can see what I'm doing I can use it in the other 2 rooms. UK winter ...? bring it on...!!!!:rofl:

2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So inspired, Sue!

Out of curiosity, why don't you go outside in storms?

That whole adage about cows sitting down because it's going to rain... sometimes I see them down when it's not going to rain or doesn't rain - do you think they're tuned into something we aren't? Don't they follow ley lines and that's why they are all facing the same way ususally... Sorry, not sure why I'm going on about cows.

I think our house is grounded and so the move to Spain is going to see me in a first floor apartment for the first four weeks = not great! May purchase your recommended kit to take with us for the villa but not sure about the electrics outside so it may be a waste of time.

Off to go read that facial blood flow article...

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

:eek: Just to clarify, I'm not recommending the kit to you - I'm hacking it. ;) No I don't think cows sit down because its going to rain. They may sometimes be facing the same way because of the wind direction or wind speed? (With what they produce they may want their heads upwind....:rofl:)

Intuitively and from my inner critic :rolleyes: I get that unless there was a critical reason for taking a risk (such as a lost cub), most animals would go to ground/seek shelter in bad storms, and flying in high winds uses up energy .... It would leave me anxious - so there's no benefit in being outside naked or in the CT tub. For me it becomes a different sort of environmental mismatch. :)

seanb4 likes this.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Ah yes, wrong choice of word.

I tried to find something to post about the cows. I believe it was when Google Earth started they noticed the pics of cows in fields showed that they mostly point the same way. Ever since I read it every field I go past it's true - apart from maybe 2 or 3 rebel cows - they are all facing the same way. In my effort to find something I've got sidetracked with information on ley lines that I'd like to look into. presumably it would be interesting to stick a grounding rod in one! :)

Yes, I see what you mean about bad storms. I guess they are only compelling to me because I know I can go back inside whenever I please...

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Could be something to do with them aligning themselves to the earth's magnetic field, or to the energy at a specific place, there could be survival value in a couple of them facing a different direction. Perhaps a circle of grounding rods? :D What about standing stones and stone circles as the ancient equivalent ...? :shhh:

ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

You'd need to measure. I was adamant about having an outside grounding rod because I know there's no interference, but DH decided to measure if I had chosen to use the electric socket. He removed the live and neutral from a plug, and just from the earth pin to a separate grounding wire his voltmeter picked up .8 volts, so I'm glad I went the route I did. Its purely intuitive, but the image I got in my head is of electrons coming up from the grounding rod outside being imprinted by the magnetic field as the earth revolves. I saw it that at night particularly, when the magnetic field is the dominant signal, as the earth enters the magnetotail, the electrons would be imprinted (for want of a better word), differently as the night wore on, like an electron clock mechanism. I doubt the electrons would be "same" all night. :confused:

Sheddie, ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Reminds me of this :) [​IMG]

drezy, seanb4 and Sue-UK like this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Update on my grounding yoga mat. I'm sleeping longer ... dreams are more detailed. A couple seem to have woken me up, but I think about them for a minute or so and go straight back to sleep. I added in a visualisation when I first get into bed, I put a picture in my mind of the grounding rod and imagine electrons coming up the wire to the mat and into my feet and legs. I've done that meditation before, both with a grounding strap and also without a grounding device, a kind of "virtual electron" thing. With the mat I can "sense" it on the skin in contact with the mat, but that might be my imagination ... I used it yesterday in the conservatory, stretched out on the floor listening to the September webinar through my wired in computer, with the doors and windows open. I felt very relaxed but alert, and quite rested afterwards. This morning it was pouring with rain so I stretched out on it to read, so far it hasn't helped my understanding of equations but I live in hope ....:D

caroline, seanb4 and drezy like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

What equations are you working on understanding?

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm rereading Science and Human Transformation, subtle energies, intentionality and consciousness by William A Tiller. He's done a lot of his own equations to represent his hypothesis model, but add in the Cosmological constant equation, the Fourier transform, pilot waves etc. :eek: I understand what he is proposing in his model and how it relates to subtle energy phenomena, (and have experienced some of them), but I want to understand the physics of his model. :rolleyes:

seanb4 likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

Cool. Sue and Fourier transforms universe beware!

Sue-UK likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In a parallel universe maybe ....:D In this one I'm back to E=MC2 because I've come across M=E/C2 on a youtube video.

seanb4 and ScottishEmma like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Rereading QED, the strange theory of light and matter by Richard Feynman. The phrase: "... in order to correctly calculate the probability of an event , one must be very careful to define the complete event clearly - in particular, what the initial conditions and the final conditions of the experiment are." has kept jumping out at me. You could apply it to any hack or even any particular event such as a night's sleep ... The positron interests me, particularly after watching

drezy likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most of the event in bio-chemistry are not observed completely which is why we are always left wanting more from bio-chemistry

Sue-UK likes this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I had a chance to hack this when I went to Spain last week to visit my brother. It was the first time we would be spending time together since my Mum's funeral, so it was an opportunity for a bit of fence mending, which could have gone either way. On the flight out there was an operational error, the plane had been fueled for Cyprus instead of Malaga, which meant that the plane would be too heavy to land at Malaga. So we spent ages on an outside runway going up and down to burn off excess fuel. I started off thinking crap extra zapping, and just thinking about it I could feel my energy leaking. So I stopped and got into a meditative state and just thinking I would be fine, I'd done longer flights, I could ground and get some sun when I got there ..... Same on the holiday, in terms of cell towers and population density it was the worst I've been exposed to on holiday since my journey began. But although I was constantly aware of it, I just kept reminding myself that I also had good sunshine, opportunities to ground, the sea, seafood .... How I thought about it (the observer) could influence the "initial conditions." And the "final conditions" changed accordingly .... There was no rehashing of what had happened over my Mum, just lots of laughter, and the power of the sun kept me in the zone .... No fences needed mending, and I chose not to let fear make what I couldn't avoid worse. Really good recharging week. :cool: And I'm booked for Fuerteventura in mid November for another recharging week. I don't want my kids to have travel a long way or to fly in specially, when they are coming home at Christmas anyway, so I'll be spending my 60th birthday in the sun. For my family I'm picking another date near Christmas as my birthday this year, so I'll get to celebrate it twice. :cool: Dopamine for the win..... :D

16. shiran

shiran Curious

Inspired from your positive vibe , thanks

Phosphene and Sue-UK like this.
  17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm transferring this to my journal, as its changing a hack.

My -6 degree blockers aren't so sedating now, I can wear them without nodding off to sleep. I think it may be due to the light levels dropping anyway. I'm not going from it being very light late into the evening to -6, so the change in stimulus isn't so strong. I've now got two pairs -one is the -6 filter on its own, and a second pair where I've added a grey which takes it down a notch. I printed out the picture of the +6 and -6 frequencies, and have drawn in the 0 degrees one as best I can :confused:, and am going to make up a pair of 0 degree glasses. So my hack now that winter is coming and it will be dark very early is to go from +6 to 0, and then -6 and a slightly darker -6.

seanb4 likes this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I didn't do this hack for long, it didn't take too long to intuitively wonder about it, and when I realised that I wasn't comfortable with my friend hacking it too, I stopped. Finding the 0 degrees pic shows me why. Although it has the reds and the evening blues, there's not enough evening blues, too much yellow and a big drop in green. In my n=1 amber after sunset wasn't right, but these were just a different wrong ....:confused:

caroline and seanb4 like this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

So I'm being strict about no computer after sunset, and after sunset I'm working with my 4 different glasses :rolleyes:, adding some sunglasses if the tv or any bright artificial light gets put on. Next step when the clocks change next weekend is to get in the dark lane from 8 p.m. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...sch-vimeo-and-homepage-site-good-stuff.17610/
    "We talked about melatonin and how much we need darkness, that 8 hours are not enough for our eyes to regenerate and that you have to assume, that if you are seeing colors after sunset, there is no regeneration possible, that the light hours ideally need to correlate to the dark hours, ..." So lets see what either natural or simulated civil, nautical and astronomical light, followed by complete darkness for around 10 hours does ... :zzz:

seanb4 and Lahelada like this.