1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The blogs and a changing journey ...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Where I'm using it should be fine, but it is very reflective, so I don't think I would use it like I am if I was in a high RF area. That part of the garden is protected by a hedge, then the driveway and an 8 ft evergreen hedge, plus a tree line the other side of the hedge, plus other trees and hedges in line with the nearest cell tower, so I'm reading 0.0019 ish outside the east door. Indoors I checked the readings each side of the divider while DS had the wifi on, (higher but still on bottom green button on the cornet) and I've just been playing with a piece of the paper and an ipad. Used in reverse I'm thinking it could have deflect away uses, but I wouldn't want to use it the right way round in the wrong environment. If the ipad sat on the reflective surface result was anything to go by :eek: it could become a DIY microwave oven. More testing on the list .... :)

ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  2. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

And keep posting your results....:D

Sue-UK likes this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Sue , love the goldfoil set up. I must admit I am confused by your choice of evening blockers . Violet = 659 hz= approx 400nm . If you are hacking within the sound healing realm that would be approaching earth night time harmonics ,but not quite getting there. I ask as I get the same effect from walking barefoot at night on a conductive surface. From a visible light perspective it seems to be a mismatch though . At this time of night you do not perceive UVA even via your peropsin. ("Expression of peropsin in human skin is related to phototransduction of violet light in keratinocytes.")

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Lah,
    The filters are polychromatic, I'm aiming for the -6 degree solar elevation, with dim light. Highly saturated 400 nm is there. I'm hacking the opsin evening frequencies and light intensity, and whether dropping the yellow green influences the leptin receptor. The filter looks violet, but its a combination of frequencies. :)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    Lahelada likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. I will brood on that for a " little" while. Thank you for that. I am reading the papers right now.

Sue-UK likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@Lahelada. This was another paper that interested me in relation to twilight frequencies, particularly figure 1. Having got my decrescendoing frequencies glasses, I've just done my early morning crescendoing ones. Don't need them now, and they are for hacking with natural but dismal light in winter for a few minutes, probably whilst I do my outside early morning CT. :)
    upload_2017-7-3_7-33-27.png
    http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002160 A Colourful Clock

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I was rereading Into the Light by William Campbell Douglas and the phrase "For example, mitochondria contain cytochrome C, which has an absorption peak in the visible green. " Google found "cytochrome c-green fluorescent protein" which led to
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4354641/ Strategies for Tracking Anastasis, A Cell Survival Phenomenon that Reverses Apoptosis.
    Another rabbit hole .... :eek::D

Lahelada likes this.
  8. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Indeed!
    upload_2017-7-5_11-3-2.png

Sue-UK likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Maybe Gerson's green juices needed some light ...

Found a not too brain hurting online text book on photosynthesis and chlorophyll absorption frequencies. http://plantsinaction.science.uq.ed...-absorption-and-photosynthetic-action-spectra
    Next biohack at the planning stage. :)

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Reality 7:
    “A photocatalyst operates much as chlorophyll does in a plant, absorbing energy from light and causing a chemical reaction in water to charge separate it and liberate energy in the form of hydrogen and free electrons. In my opinion, the process of photocatalysis is simply a form of
    “artificial animal photosynthesis.”Calling it artificial is a misnomer, only because photosynethesis has been ascribed to plant porphyrins at the present moment. Science is now realizing that animals may have this ability buried in the connection of hemoglobin and their mitochondia. The phosphate proteins are the key linkage. When some one looks at hemoglobin and chlorophyll side by side, and realize how much phosphate is present in RBC’s one can see that mammals have always used this process as plants have. We just have missed the process because we are ignorant about quantum mechanisms in cells. Cells have harnessed the power of phosphorus in all our proteins to make our peripheral clock genes operate properly. When they don’t harness this power you get diseases in that organ because the mitochondria become faulty and heteroplasmy rises. This is why phosphorylation of proteins is found everywhere one looks in high energy metabolic pathways in a cell.”

Back to http://jcs.biologists.org/content/127/2/388.long Light-harvesting chlorophyll pigments enable mammalian mitochondria to capture photonic energy and produce ATP………….Chlorophyll dropping its magnesium in the acid environment of the stomach, finishes up in various tissues in the body, ability for mammal to use with sunlight to create ATP.
    [​IMG]
    (I am particularly interested in the paper’s reference to the lens and “we previously observed that chlorophyll metabolites enabled photonic energy capture to enhance vision using a mouse model.”)

I want to link this to Reality 14 next, but so far it sounds like a hack to me. :D

Don’t want to use a chlorophyll supplement – usually one source of chlorophyll, and plant leaves themselves contain other pigments that work synergistically (for example sun protection). Also if it’s taken within the whole leaf I think it could have a better chance of having the magnesium stripped off in the stomach acid than chlorophyll drops in water. Currently have a powder mix of wheat and barley grasses, spirulina, spinach and kale. Plus I add in some seaweed sprinkles and a little MB, mixed with minimal water. Tried it one day with 4 small doses at regular intervals, (energy levels good all day and only had one meal), and yesterday only took one small dose. Noticed a sustained increase in energy levels with the 4 small regular doses with a sunlight chaser.:D So worth hacking it properly. But I’m going to buy ingredients separately and ring the changes as the season progresses, choosing things that are capable of growing or seaweed being harvested on the coastline in the UK. I don’t want to signal “same” by using the same mix constantly. (Reality 7: Your environment is never static so neither should your mito-hacks or your beliefs be. We are built to be non linear beings being able to harvest Earth’s linear seasonal environments with their ever changing solar light frequencies. “ ). So change it up, use sunlight when I can, but Bioptron red light when I can’t. (Could be a good Quantlet hack?)

Mystic Rose60 and caroline like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

So a twist on my ghee sun cream hack. Yesterday’s hack was to cut a DHA/EPA capsule open (also contains lemon and rosemary and tocopherols, and fortunately I don't smell like a sardine) and mixed it with my ghee, and slapped it on my skin before sunbathing. I loved the smell, wanted to get a spoon and eat it. :D I first just put it on my face and neck before I got in the CT tub, then did the rest after I came out. Interesting thing happened whilst in the tub, I turned round and knelt on the top step, to give my back some early morning sun, and was looking at a flowering plant growing through the hedge right behind me. It is pretty well past flowering, most of the petals had faded or dropped, but there was one in front of me that was still waiting. In my contemplative state I could see waves of energy (a bit like a white mist) pulsing towards the flower along the stem. A few leaves higher up also had it to a lesser extent, but although the whole hedge was bathed in the same sunlight, and the air conditions were still, the flower was gently being moved. It was fascinating to watch, and became a “wow” moment of grace. :cool:

After putting on the rest of the DHA mix I sunbathed for a while in the morning sunlight, would definitely have got a fair bit of UVA but with things I had to do I didn’t get as much UVB as I would have liked. But with what I did get my skin seems to have developed more of a tan anyway. And my skin liked it. A lot. And my energy levels were really good. So that got me searching for topical DHA and I found this, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26747719 Topical Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Accelerates Skin Wound Healing in Rats and Activates GPR120. The mention of GPR120 had me looking that up, and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPR120. Interesting, particularly the mention of rhodopsin. So thinking quantum links to the eye I did a search of rhodopsin in the blogs – several to reread, but have started with Time 11, can you supplement sunlight. Big clues in there already. Lots on topical EPA but one is Topical EPA and protection from sun damage- http://www.jlr.org/content/47/5/921.full
    I’m juggling rabbit holes …:eek::D

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I kept getting pictures in my head of basking seals and sea lions. :confused: Some risk great danger to bask in the sun on floating ice. So that got me thinking about their DHA laden skin in the sun. I was looking for another blog but intuitively picked up Ubi 5 The Sea Within. Lots of sea related stuff, and " DHA is the ultimate evolutionary creation for "harnessing" solar power; it allowed eukaryotes to become fully capable of providing a larger margin of safety, because they could capture more energy from the environment." ... "DHA turns sunlight into a DC electric current that a cell can use in thousands of different ways, by virtue of the laws of physics." "When we eat an Epi-Paleo template, we are able to harness the full solar power of the sun, to live a somewhat disconnected life. We become able to harness the proper frequencies of light that cells need to interact with water, to create a human life". (and more). But my feeling is that, if having been doing the epi-paleo, my skin for whatever reason hasn't been accumulating DHA, in an environment with less sun availability, the topical application of DHA is helping. Ubi 5 is today's study blog. :)

For the last 2 nights, since starting this hack, I've slept through until 6.30 a.m. instead of being awake before the sunrise. Will be interesting to see if this is just coincidence, or if its a hack induced trend.

Phosphene, ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  13. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Sue-UK, how do you find the DHA topical application to be different from the MB topical applications? Thank you for sharing.

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I went back to plain ghee because although getting as much light as possible was the priority, rather than aiming for a tan, I thought I would get what tan came naturally, and not risk any bleaching effects of MB (which I can't hack properly anyway, the weather is too inconsistent.), and I'm taking MB orally anyway in my green sludge mix. The ghee is nice, but I almost feel that my skin is sucking in the ghee/DHA/EPA mix. It wants it. Really wants it. That could be an n=1 based on the remaining glycation, I'm not sure, but my skin feels more fluid under the surface IYKWIM. I've now found and am interested in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15979259 In vitro percutaneous absorption studies and in vivo evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of essential fatty acids (EFA) from fish oil extracts. :)

ScottishEmma likes this.
  15. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Very interesting, Sue-UK. What are your experiences so far, with internal MB, and at what dosage please? Thank you.

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't really sense anything different with oral MB, I intuitively don't like it in water, but that may be because when I first tried it I got the dose wrong and ended up with smurf pee and that freaked me out at the time. I'm drawn to putting a drop in the green sludge. Not every time, but I just go with my intuition. I still make up a dilute solution from powder as I've mainly been using it topically, but measuring such small amounts is difficult so I can't give you an accurate dose, each solution I make up is different. I will rethink it when the hacks I'm already running have given me the results/info I'm looking for. I think the results might be different if I can get my skin functioning better. :)

Phosphene and ScottishEmma like this.
  17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

[quote=" when I first tried it I got the dose wrong and ended up with smurf pee and that freaked me out [/quote]

hahaha hilarious!

Phosphene likes this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From wiki on GPR120
    "GPR120 has also been shown to mediate the anti-inflammatory and insulin-sensitizing effects of omega 3 fatty acids. Lack of GPR120 is responsible for reduced fat metabolism, thereby leading to obesity.
    Additionally, GPR120 has been implicated to be involved in the ability to taste fats. It is expressed in taste bud cells (specifically cell type II, which contain other G-protein coupled taste receptors), and its absence leads to reduced preference to two types of fatty acid (linoleic acid and oleic acid), as well as decreased neuronal response to oral fatty acids."

This drew me because of the sense of taste, I've just started massaging my tongue with my DHA/EPA ghee mix. Reading the new blog CPC14, Tinnitus the quantum view point https://www.jackkruse.com/cpc-14-tinnitus-quantum-view-point/, I'm going to add in my ears, and tie back my hair when I sunbathe. Love this blog. :)

Phosphene and ScottishEmma like this.
  19. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

One drop in green sludge: meaning 500 mcg of MB? Trick to measuring small amounts: Dilute in larger amount and then measure a fraction of the dilution.

Sue-UK likes this.
  20. Jude

Jude Gold

Fascinating..will you concentrate all over ear lobe? ext ear canal?