1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The blogs and a changing journey ...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Doing an experiment with my overnight water. Got a 24 hour clock based on the Chinese organ clock, its also got crystals and the biochemic tissue salts built in, battery operated and attached is a wire to a copper plate. (Error trying to load a picture, but I'll try adding it without any text). Over the centre of the clock I get a pulse on my meter from the battery, (not high, it provides an on/off system), same on the left of the copper plate but much much smaller, moving to zero on the right hand side. Stick my jug of water on the copper plate in the dark. If I wake in the night I take a couple of mouthfuls, and drink the rest in the morning as soon as I get up. I'm thinking that the information/resonance will be altered by whether I drink it in the dark (keep the micro biome snoozing?:p) or in the early morning light.

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I know. Gotta try it sometime :D

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Thinking about this in the light of Ubi 11. On the first night I tried this, sleep was amazing, really deep, intense dreams. On the following nights, sleep good, still dreams but not quite as intense as night 1. But if I wake up and drink a couple of mouthfuls of water, it is like taking a sleeping pill. Then it struck me, on the first night I had run out of well water, so went out in the darkness to get some more. The water would have had very little light on it by the time I went to bed, and definitely no UV. Since then I've been collecting my last lot of water sometime in the evening, but before it gets completely dark. UBi 11 has me thinking that at night in its natural environment a plant uncouples from light (our eyes/skin) and draws its water from underground through its roots (our microbiome). So maybe nothing to do with the clock, but more to do with the water itself reinforcing light/dark coupling in the microbiome…… Will redo the experiment ….. :)

4. Linz

Linz New Member

Sue,

Have you read any of Viktor Schauberger's work? He discovered that natural springs would often dry up if the mouth of the spring was opened to sunlight and any water that was left on the surface was not healthy to drink. His observations of temperature gradients in relation to how water moves through the ground and interacts with minerals on the way, and the links with shade-giving trees and the natural movement of rivers and how they depend on each other in a huge coupled cycle is fascinating.

Damn that fridge light...

Sue-UK likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Kept the water on the copper plate, but not connected to the clock last night.

I didn't want to remove the clock, intuitively I think it helps me .... it provides a regular audible beat, something I can entrain to, it reminds me of belly grounding on the earth, the earth rotating second by second, magnetism. Thinking back to there being a moment of rest at the end of each tick, I was just focusing on it until my brain tuned it out, knowing I would probably slip into the dream state when the tick (or my body in resonance) came to a moment of rest. The dawn chorus woke me up - it was like the symphony of birds singing made my cells respond again to the "outside" instead of looking inwards and talking amongst themselves :p. The multiple range of acoustics breaking the symmetry of the single beat?

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Interesting, Sue. I'd like to see the pic.

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Did it yesterday,dressed but bare belly, tops of feet, arms stretched out palms down, and forehead on the grass, eyes closed. Said "relax" in my head, but the word was not enough. Then "surrender" (as in surrender to the moment). Tension left like a wave on the next breath out, and then on the pause I could sense a change in my energy levels. Much faster system, but it was like I needed to get my nervous system to quiet down first IYKWIM. :confused:

I wonder what belly grounding with a belly full of raw fish would be like ......:D:cool:

fitness@home likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Still contemplating my navel :p:D I was thinking that if I cut my arm I don't bandage my leg ...... So if I am least energy efficient round my belly, perhaps that is why belly grounding seems so beneficial (particularly with the sun on my back). The May webinar had me shining red light into my wrists again (haven't done that much recently), then I did it into my belly button, :oops::D.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Did a meditation on the pink floyd prism, I started off by reversing the flow, the separate colours coming to a point and coming out as a beam of white light. The word "time" appeared in the prism. Then the prism became a cell, and the light went in, but it didn't come straight out, it was only later that it emerged. I could touch the membrane of the cell, and sense the resonances. The cell could take the white light, (0r just certain available frequencies) and store it in time. The cell started deflecting newly incoming light, and emitting unwanted frequencies from inside. There seemed to be a rhythm, a time to absorb, pause, then a time to deflect and emit.

It had me thinking that because I was watching, (self aware) the light was photons, but that perhaps if I wasn't watching (rem sleep or the observer leaving the building during meditation, alpha waves etc?) perhaps the light would be in the form of waves. Get to the right brain state and the frequencies of light could ripple out, the tissue needing it resonantly, (looking out for it?) collapsing the waveform as to where it would end up. :confused:

cinnamon likes this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Some musings :confused:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0006256

As well as the diurnal rhythm of photon absorption, I am interested in the relationship of light emission to cortisol – it seems the higher the cortisol the lower the photon release through the skin, so does the cortisol spike in the morning signal a photon absorption phase (8-11 a.m.?). (Does missing a photon breakfast make the BAB more important?)

The study was done on healthy males in their twenties, who released more photons later when cortisol was lower. Is good light handling ability a synonym for leptin sensitivity? In less healthy male subjects, would higher cortisol throughout the day or at the wrong time of day signal excess/wrong wavelength absorption, and/or insufficient/wrong wavelength emission (excretion) at the right time? (Light diarrhea/constipation?) What differences are there for light handling in females? (I’m thinking differences in where women store fat).

Is excess body fat a form of storage for excess light? If so, is there a specific frequency mismatch trigger of the “cortisol band?” Too much/not enough/wrong time.....

Is it about photons in versus photons out (various frequencies in the right circadian rhythm) rather than calories in calories out?

If the mitochondria aren’t able to flip the pilot light on, is that why we “feel” cold when we lose body fat rapidly? Does the lack of the pilot light gradually initiate a starvation response and raise cortisol, which might in turn alter how we assimilate light?

There seems to be moderate emission of photons at the top of the chest (almost an open necked shirt effect). Is the body forced to emit through the face, hands and feet primarily because we are mostly clothed. I wonder how the emissions would alter in someone who regularly sunbathed nude and had good quality solar panel skin ….

How does an umbilical cord handle light? Does the residual belly button retain a (quantum?) memory?

I can feel another biohack coming on ....... :p

Linz and PaulG like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Update on the last week - the 10 bit for seafood is easy, but bad weather and work deadlines (including lots of computer time) made the 14 difficult, so I had to do the best I could for a few days. With the belly grounding I lay on my belly when I went to bed at night, and then imagined (image-in) I was outside on the grass, hopefully creating an "as if" signalling. I've been thinking about belly grounding as an antidote for leaking energy - I think there being scar tissue changes the energy/current dynamics compared to normal tissue.

When the weather was bad or I was working I used my Bioptron compact with the conventional filter during the 8-11 "absorption" time of day, for a few minutes, shone it between my eyes and then moved my closed eyelids round and round, or from side to side, using the red filter later in the day. Did my wrists and palms and my belly button and also the girls ..... (Many years ago pre LEDs I had an accident with a lamp I shouldn't have been using, I got the Bioptron so that I would be safe). Under the right girl I had 3 very tiny skin tags which became inflamed (the chronic becoming acute IYKWIM) and they are now shrinking, so it will be interesting to see what happens to those further away. But its a bit of strategic light direction, whilst my skin improves and/or the weather gets better to be able to sunbathe normally. :)

Ordered the book "Light in shaping life: Biophotons in biology and medicine" by Roeland van Wijk today. The price made my eyes water a bit, but I think it will be worth it. :D

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Something on another thread about enzymes and proton tunnelling reminded me that I'd read years ago that Martinek and Berezin in 1979 had verified Szent-Gyorgi's conclusions that many of the body's enzymes and hormones are functionally sensitive to light. I read that some colours can increase the activity of enzymes by up to 500 per cent and affect the transport of chemicals across cell membranes. The book referenced a paper that I couldn't find at the time but I've found it now as a pdf at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1751-1097.1979.tb07104.x/references. I'm going to re-read the "life on the edge" chapter on enzymes, and the paper, and see if I can join any different coloured dots .....:eek::oops::D

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

• Light controls everything that is made of atoms.............Each foot higher we are in altitude means a clock in your SCN has to run four hundred-quadrillions faster per second to keep up. The take away is that your head ages faster than your feet do naturally.....so the taller you are the more your SCN clock is off and that height difference is what leads to a shorter longevity. To keep up the retina has more DHA than the brain to drive the DC electric current to make this occur.

• so altitude is a huge issue.......no one filters in to their wellness Rx. Light at altitude affects atoms in DHA. No one sees it.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sue's water clock!

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Thanks for your help Sally :):D:cool:

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A 14-10 update ……

The 10 seafood is easy, but the 14 hours a week of either a.m. sunbathing, grounding or CT is difficult, either because of working, or the weather. I couldn’t seem to catch up with the sunbathing I need to do. I was using a handheld Bioptron with a red filter as an “add on” to put red light through the wrists and palms mainly, but for the last week have been using the Bioptron Pro, shown with the standard filter (basically sunshine without the UV). It usually comes on a stand but the piece that connects the lamp to the stand to the lamp needs repair, so I just hold the handles and move it around. I use the “sunshine” filter for about 30 minutes, within the a.m. window. Do top of my head, face (eyes closed), neck, chest, the girls, abdomen, the base of my spine in that order, and then just move it around intuitively. Then using the small one with red filter to spot treat, mainly face, sternum, and palms at the moment. Definite skin improvements and skin tags shrinking ….

Have been craving chlorophyll, raw milk and live yoghurt …… Mix up what I call a mud milkshake of milk, yoghurt and a spoonful of a green powder product …yum …(sticking to once a day at the moment).. Putting some (or similar but drops) in my water…. Muddy water ….things like broccoli just aren’t green enough …..
    Jack posted this link on another thread http://jcs.biologists.org/content/127/2/388.long and then referred to Ubi 8, which may explain the chlorophyll craving. :)

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Ubi 15 ......

I remember watching a programme about polar bears, and one was trapped on an island with no prey, and starvation forced it to chew on grass. The conclusion was that it was getting a few calories, or suppressing hunger, which I didn't really buy, but looking at the haemoglobin and chlorophyll pic in the blog has made me wonder if maybe it was using the chlorophyll and sunlight to generate an emergency DC current, or if it was using chlorophyll plus sunlight to somehow amplify its haemoglobin to maintain a charge? IIRC polar bears only drink water when starving too, not needing any if they are well fed and in ketosis?

I was also wondering though if the extra nitrogen from eating chlorophyll increases ubiquitin rates in mammals? Maybe short term medicinal/survival/transition value, but chronically could this be a problem, particularly with fake blue light and nnemf? I've been craving chlorophyll (easing off a bit now though) but with the light treatment it definitely seems to be shrinking my skin tags.

nonchalant likes this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Light therapy has moved on to using the sunshine filter, then adding about 8 minutes of orange on my belly and thighs (its like a blue blocker colour ....:D). Chlorophyll craving has gone, I was thinking about apricots but don't want to start on the fruit route (particularly as apricots don't grow here) and its not quite right ..... mmmm am thinking of seafood pigments .....astaxanthin (sun protector?), the pigments in fish skin etc ....

Interested in neuromelanin in the substantia nigra ....... Need to get the skin solar panels more efficient :D

fitness@home likes this.