1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The blogs and a changing journey ...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I thought I would start an optimal journey thread on the basis of observations and any changes I make or experiments as a result of a blog coming out ….

After Ubiquitination 8 I started my "14-10 battery recharge diet" The 14 is the number of hours a week minimum that I am trying to recharge my battery either by CTing at 10C or less, grounding, or morning sunbathing when the light is most therapeutic. I'm having 2 meals a day, eating to appetite, but not counting anything except my seafood portions (aiming for 10 minimum) and my "battery recharge" time. Week 1 (thanks to having extra time off at Easter) was 5 hours 40 minutes CT, 7 hours sunbathing, 9 hours grounding (2 separate from sunbathing).

Ubiquitination 9 ….

I usually change the outside CT bath water after a session, and leave it ready for the next morning, but must have accidentally (?) not done it right, because at the weekend I went to it in the morning and found it empty. So I had to refill the bath from the well, and when I got in I was within the morning best frequency sun time. I could feel the difference in the energy of the water straight from under the ground with the sunlight on it, lots more tiny bubbles on my skin, and I realised from Ubi 9 that I had created something similar to the “photic zone.” (When I get my well water for drinking I always drink a couple of glasses straight away). Probably won’t have time to fill the bath first in the week, but at weekends I am now going to aim for the “photic zone. ” :cool:

The other thing I realised from Ubi 9 is that I need to do a bit more to compensate for not being grounded at night. I also thought about where I’m holding most of my excess weight, round the lower belly. I also feel oversensitive to the cold (particularly draught) round the base of my spine, behind where I’m holding the most excess weight. So I’m thinking I am the least energy efficient and leaking energy from that area most. (Interesting it’s related to the base chakra – red…..). So I’ve been “belly grounding” – laying with my bare belly on the grass. I’ve had to do it once whilst dressed and under a blanket (it was just too cold to sunbathe, just parted top and trousers enough to get bare stomach on the earth). I’ve also done it where I could nude sunbathe even though it was cold, but just have a strip of blanket across the base of my spine. The tops of my feet and my hands are also touching the earth, but I’m hoping my belly has first dibs:p on the extra electrons that go with the compression….. If I use my elbows to lean up to read, my belly is still in direct contact, but if I lay right down I can also have my heart and head tuning in to the “heart beat” of the earth. Just started doing it as and when at the moment, but think there's maybe a bit more low hanging fruit if I think about the timings ....

Next is to see what else I can tap into from music/harmonics…….

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Like it, Sue! 14-10.
    I know what you mean about the well water. I like letting it sit overnight in cool weather, because the water would be so cool the next day. But, yeah, the energy just isn't there any more. Who knew well water is actually warm! Guess it's all that IR light.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

What a fabulous podcast! Very easy to listen to and I think it will be a good one to send on to others.

I do have one question, Jack. At about the 23:20 mark, you say that the artificial light around us (the lights above your head and the light from the computer screens you and Tristan are using) is 100% blue light (as opposed to the 1/7th part of the spectrum that blue light is of sunlight). Is that accurate? Or just a way to make the point and get people thinking?

I just want to clarify because I thought, for example, that digital light (like tv screens, computer screens, phone screens) was made up from red green and blue and that the various types of light bulbs had different visible spectra with definitely too much blue, but not only blue? And I wonder too about all the parts of the spectrum that are not visible (infrared, ultraviolet and so on...).

I feel pretty confident I've understood correctly that any artificial light is not going to match the natural light spectrum (nor is it going to vary with the time of day like natural sunlight would) and that it is going to have way too much blue (most especially between sunrise and sunset). So, it is beyond useless for your bio clocks to tell time!

I want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding something important as well as wanting to be able to answer the questions that might be coming back at me after I send the link to this podcast out to some folks... o_O:)

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends on the lights in the room......im my OR it is very accurate. In my clinic it is not as accurate but still more blue light than sunlight has

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Great podcast, has me rereading EE4. The paragraph "the magic of water in a magnetic field" has caught my eye .... Yesterday there was a thick mist so no sunshine dancing on the water. I refilled the bath and when the water got as far as the step I got in, sat down and used the hose like a shower until it had filled up, nipped out to turn off the water and then got back in to carry on. Not as energetic as with the sun on it, but pretty good. The mist didn't clear til late morning, but I managed to get an hour sunbathing and grounding in. I had watched a program about food the night before and it said that commercial mushrooms are grown in the dark and don't get vitamin d, but that if you put them outside in the sunshine for an hour they develop it .... So even my new pack of mushrooms got a sunbathe yesterday ...:D I am thinking about it less as any actual vitamin d, but more about the signal from the environment to the micro biome.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And that is a great way to think about as the series goes on..........

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Last couple of days I've topped up the bath each morning with an inch of fresh well water, to "inform" the rest of the water in the bath. I've also filled a glass jug with fresh well water and sat it on the table beside me in the light for a few minutes and then drank it. This morning I read something linked to on another thread, and this quote struck me "The energy or vibrations of the environment will change the molecular shape of water. In this sense, water not only has the ability to visually reflect the environment, but also molecularly to reflect the environment" (Sharp 2003).

I had a massage on Wednesday (things I put up with for biohacking :p) and the therapist confirmed how much better my skin condition is, and noticed how I've started to tan even this early in the year. Think I've finally cleared enough glycation for my internal water to "hear" signals (other than cold) of the CT water ..... and its not so cold now that I can't tolerate drinking cold water during the actual CT session itself. So if the bath water reflects the underground water and the light at that moment in time, (with or without bubbles) and drinking the fresh well water with the immediate wavelengths of light does the same, in the warmer weather I could still float on the top and sunbathe whilst drinking cold well water and let the internal and external water have a conversation .....:cool:

cinnamon and Kristi Lambert like this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, Sue that's awesome! Topping off the bath with fresh water. Sounds like what I do for hot tea. Make two-thirds of a cup of tea, and add fresh water to 'fix' the boiled water.

I don't know how many glasses of ice water I have forgotten while in the tank. Even back when I was drinking water several times per hour, my thirst would just vanish when I was in water. If I didn't look around and see the glass sitting on the small table, I wouldn't drink at all.

Is your skin tougher?

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

No, softer, smoother, more resilient ..... it seemed like it was too tough before, nothing could get through IYKWIM, almost as if the fat/glycation was forming a skin cataract. :confused:

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Have you tried running your drinking water through a blender? With the little port in the lid open to allow in more oxygen? Awesome taste.

Mayuri likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I experimented a few years ago with tap, distilled and bottled spring water, having found a battery operated smoothie maker (long since worn out) that created a nice vortex, and I tried stirring the water and adding intention as well.. Haven't done it with the well water because I want it to hold the energetic information of where it comes from .... helping link me to my natural environment. May sound nuts but I think it helps my brain know where it is in space and time. I think it holds information on location, season, etc and perhaps even the earth rotation. When its drawn from the well the addition (or lack) of photons adds to the information it contains .... The last three days I've even gone and collected water several times a day, so that I'm not drinking water with older news .... :oops::D

The CT water was 8C this morning, cold wind but some photons. To take my mind off the cold wind I deliberately moved about in the water to create lots of waves and ripples, speeding up the current, then slowing it down. It would have been collecting more information for my skin to sense ... but it wasn't one long signal, because each time the wave or ripple hit me or the side of the bath, there had to be a pause before it went back the other way..... so that had me thinking what happens to the information at the moment of standstill, and ice as stored information. If the pause is important for the skin to register the on/off of different sensations and information, perhaps the "same" of winter water so cold I had to stay huddled up in one position was actually a pause between on and off, (slowing down aging?) and spring is now speeding up the on/off rate.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wine aerators work wonders on water.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Ah, yes. Now that I know I like blenderized water, I might invest in one. I'd like to get rid of the EMFs a blender puts out.

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Ubi 10 :D has me back thinking about the micro biome in the gut, as being "outside," although its a tube running through us, the DC electric current producing a magnetic field (and gravitational waves, especially responsive to blue light?), light, nitrogen fixing in the tube's "soil" by the right quality and quantity of microbes (?), acoustics, water chemistry etc, as an internal signal and its interaction with the external environment (earth, moon, solar system)? :confused:I can't remember which blog it was in (and I may have dreamt it....:oops:) but I remember some gut bacteria (was it lactobacillus?) are more resistant to NNEMF's. Think this is going to get more and more interesting .....:cool: :cool:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are no coincidences in life. The right thing at the wrong tme is the wrong thing. That is the irony of modern technology's interaction with us. Sometimes the best and worst times of your life can coincide. It is a talent of the soul to discover the joy in that pain and improve it for everyone else.

17. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Problems posting, test post, will edit if it posts... :confused:

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Problems with the editing so trying a short post to see if that goes through OK. Last week with work commitments and the weather I struggled to get my 14 hours of the 14-10, it was just over 12, but this week I am on track. I've been helping run a shop 8 morning hours a week, but its closing this week, so I'll have some more sunbathing at the right time hopefully. If the weather is bad I'm going to belly ground in the polytunnel across the field. Belly grounding is really good, for me its a "turbo boost" :D

nonchalant likes this.
  20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Belly-grounding, neat!