1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The biophysics of the microbiome: state of affairs 2015

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 23, 2015.

1. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

An amazing amount of gold in this thread! :) Thanks, Jack.

I suppose it is no coincidence that when you google "1,538.5 nm" several papers talking about communication and signaling in fiber optics appear? :glasses: Well, along with UBI 22, of course! :D

2. PaulG

PaulG New Member

and Mae Wan Ho http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/16/9/4874/pdf

i'm guessing one of the frequencies the Quantlet emits is 1538.5

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you'd be wrong..........

4. Haley

Haley New Member

I love receiving your input on this particular issue. I would love to share a little of how it relates to my situation.

I have understood environment, sunlight, dha...etc is key to turning my situation around but have felt (and still very much do) helpless in doing so. After making as many changes as I feel possible, especially in the last 7 months, I am curious if I am not doing enough or if time is a big factor here. I go to bed at 10 , an hour or so after dark, use f.lux, and wake up at sunrise 6am. I have been eating fish and oysters for almost every meal (for 7 mo!). My carbs come from leafy greens, coconut, and occasional wine. I do use a computer at work and for online school but only during the day time. I try and drink 3L of water a day which I find difficult some days. I am starting to wonder if the city water is of no help and this could be a big factor for me.

I had a stool test done two months ago that showed I have a pathogenic bacteria and "scant" good bacteria. Thus I found your statement "Where does this inflammation originate from? The gut flora actually is what causes humans to become fat. It has to due with the reduction in shear numbers and the species of bacteria in our gut. ", relevant to my situation. I am 22 years old, gained and lost 30-50 lbs almost three times. Some days control of food portions is easy and other days I cannot seem to gain any control. For instance, I am out on a ranch in remote Wyoming this week, enjoying the sunshine, hikes and nature to its fullest however can't control my hunger and keep overeating. Things like nuts and dairy are not something I can eat in moderation. No matter how many times I try. I feel strongly this is a gut bacteria interaction taking place. It always immediately affects my brain.

I also was interested in your comment "The key factor for humans maybe that the human gut flora seems to be very susceptible to the environment it finds itself in before puberty and before total brain maturation occurs at 25 years old". Since I am 22. Im wondering if this is in my favor. Does this mean that I am also more susceptible to changing my flora around more easily?

I am taking Megaspore Probiotic as a means to restore my flora, of course in conjunctions with a LOT of sunlight and your other recommendations. And although my skin flare ups have subsided greatly with the introduction of new foods, I seem to be more prone to weight gain in the form of inflammation. Cellulite has specifically been an issue this past year. And I am stuck in a place of being afraid to eat more than seafood, leafy greens and coconut but craving the variety that I feel I may need. I don't think I could possibly get more sunlight or seafood. I consume both as much as possible.My dark skin sure shows it!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds like your environment is your problem...............bio hack it.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

What are the implications of understanding the environment control our genome and not the other way around? Your genome is designed to respond to environmental signals, not control them. Given this design, no human being itself should be considered impaired innately, instead there are environmental short comings that cause the impairment. Thus, it is incumbent on the on the clinician to recommend treatment of the environment their patient is in. People react to an inferior environment, way before their genome is altered. That is what the science of epigenetics and ubiquitin rates are telegraphing us, but the modern paradigm is not listening. You must.

lohd2015, Gulfgirl, Penny and 2 others like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

See the water above? the one on the left has less oxygen in it compared to the right. Why is this important? Why have I talked about pseudohypoxia for so long? Why have I told you to go back and read David Sinclair's Dec 2013 paper on SIRT 1, HIF 1, and NAD+? They all link to every disease on this planet. Why? The liberation of oxygen from photosynthetic plants and bacteria also allowed more complex life forms to evolve using more complex energy transfers. These waste products of two kingdoms directly allowed DHA to form in the oceans 600 million years ago. The more complex things become morphologically in an organism as evolution has evolved, the more brain one needs to control all the circadian systems tied to the environment signals. The more oxygen in sea water, meant the more electrons would be able to collected from our environment from many sources like food, the sun, water, and our magnetic field. It also meant we could create more electrons from the endogenous electric and magnetic fields created in each mitochondrial in our cells. This slowly allowed DHA to build up in sea plants like algae and phytoplankton. Fish began to eat these plants and use DHA to build their own neural systems. The more life that evolved within the sea, meant the world’s oceans would be more green, and not blue. Green seawater = increased DHA, Iron, and O2 content. Blue seawater = little DHA, no iron, and low O2 content. Low O2 content means less magnetic energies can be utilized. This is why pseudohypoxia or hypoxia is toxic to eukaryotic life at a fundamental level.

Richelle Jones likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

have a look see to where our collision course is: Where electrons and protons in mitochondria meet: https://www.cell.com/abstract/S0092-8674(13)01521-3

When nuclear levels of NAD+ are low, a sequence of events occurs in the cell nucleus that ultimately results in a lack of adequate expression of mitochondrial DNA genes that are required for Complex I, III, and IV in mitochondrial electron transport.

In this scenario, the nuclear-encoded proteins required for mitochondrial electron transport chain are still expressed, but the proteins whose genes are encoded only by mitochondrial DNA are not expressed.

Thus, mitochondrial electron transport cannot occur and cells develop a metabolic picture which is “typical” in cancer, which is called the Warburg effect.

In this scenario, cells do not generate ATP from the mitochondria and instead, become dependent on cytoplasmic generation of ATP via aerobic glycolysis.

The primary driver of this “metabolic reprogramming” is the transcription factor, Hypoxia Inducing Factor 1 alpha (HIF-1a), which normally only activates Warburg-type metabolism when oxygen levels are low.

When nuclear NAD+ levels are low, HIF-1a is stabilized and is not degraded by VHL as would normally be the case. Here is the link to VHL and the ubiquination pathways. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1299287/

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When all these things happen simultaneously, our cells are programmed to use aerobic glycolysis in the presence of normal oxygen.

HIF-1a inhibits a chain of events that ultimately results in a reduced expression of the mitochondrial transcription factor, TFAM, which normally migrates from the cell nucleus to the mitochondria to stimulate mitochondrial DNA replication. As a result, mitochondrial encoded genes are expressed. When HIF-1a inhibits TFAM, this does not occur.

When TFAM is suppressed by HIF-1a, no mitochondrial-encoded protein components of the electron transport chain are expressed.

ie: low NAD+
    => HIF-1a present in higher amounts
    => TFAM suppressed
    => mitochondria cannot make ATP at all
    => but these mitochondria still have the ECT mechanisms in place. Electrons start to flow backward
    => lots of ROS is generated from this reversed electron flow
    This enhanced charge destroys the pH gradient of the proton motive force in mitochondria to destroy proper redox signaling.

The charge on the inner mitochondrial membrane drops quickly. This then creates the ‘Primordial molecular signal of aging and disease’ we see in experiments

All of these events can be traced back to inadequate NAD+ in the nucleus.

Without adequate NAD+ in the nucleus, SIRT1 cannot function.

It turns out NAD+ is a mandatory co-factor for all of the proper functioning of sirtuin signaling

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Details matter.............you clearly think your environment in Wyoming is idealized. Your gut tells us something else. Therefore it is your job to look deeper for the defect and stop thinking it is built into you. Taking probiotics is not going to solve it. It is going to enslave the problem. Your persepctive on where the defect is located has huge implications.......one perspective brings us to a "germ theory" and defects within us........the other is the 'terrain theory' which posits the defects are within the environment. Now you have to think about what makes more sense based upon the science.

Haley likes this.
  11. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

This thread has really synchronised the info from all the books I have been reading. I can't join those dots myself but I see them when you point them out. Thanks

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The passage of time is like any other worthy achievement. Innovators make connections. Our time should be filled with challenges and met with determination to get things right

13. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

VIP Spray fixes Brain Inflammation

14. PaulG

PaulG New Member

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now Ubi 23 is live.........time to kick the doors down.

rlee314 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fecal transplants probiotics and ketosis are half truths when your cells are releasing ELF-UV. Change the environment and change your life. Simple.

rlee314 likes this.
  17. Dr Kruse: I realize i am repeating myself here but to come back to the question of vaccines. You said:

"Consider how misunderstood the vaccine debate is. Both sides of that debate are fundamentally wrong, and neither is fully aware of what they both have missed. Neither understand optical signaling. When your opinion on how the details of light and nitrogen determines the bio-physics of nitrogen cycling in proteins, both sides might be clueless on the etiology. Why? Proteins are biomolecules that are designed to absorb specific solar radiation frequencies that drive cell signaling. These frequencies must be absorbed and re-emitted to get accurate optical signaling. The light signal should never be reflective to proteins in cells. Do you know why aluminum is not used anywhere in biology even though it is a low atomic mass atom? Aluminum reflects UV light. All cells release ELF-UV. This explains why aluminum is rarely used in biologic systems, like CELLS!!!! Take a guess where scientists decided to use aluminum as an adjuvant in many cases? In vaccines! Cells are designed to optically signal and emit ELF UV light, so if a cell emits UV light, it should be INTUITIVE that putting aluminum in a cells is nothing short of a bad idea that could cause a signaling problem if the vaccine is used in a person who has a low redox potential. The anti-vaxers have a right to be upset but their complaints on why vaccines are not good are way way off base"

I think this is fine as far as it goes but are they really 'way off base'? Maybe they don't understand things as much or the way you do but in the real world to find out what people (and farmers too as I have learned from my brother in Ireland) have to deal with. I find this article below quite frightening and whatever the actual details of WHY vaccines are bad and that can be talked about of course well as I say in the 'real' world this is how it is and is going to be it seems. To me this becomes of problem of 'politics' as much or maybe more than 'science'.........

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/roll-your-sleeves-folks-271-new-vaccines-big-pharma-s-pipeline

Brother John likes this.
  18. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

rlee314 likes this.
  19. angie-s

angie-s New Member

My understanding is that to improve the NAD+ in the body, one needs more nicotinamide and that can be achieved by taking niacinamide and D-Ribose. Is that correct? or am I on the wrong track.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

read todays blog and it really hammers it home Ubi 24 is live and a total epic bomb. No angie-s your first cytochrome makes NAD+ naturally..........when current slows in your NAD+ O2 levels drop and you get sick quicker and die sooner. Ubi 24 tells you exactly how not to get there