1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE BEST OF ME............

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jason Bawden-Smith one of my key mitochondriacs from down under had this to say about this new interview 7 hrs ago:

Jason said, "A few weeks ago Cyndi O'meara called me. Cyndi is a Nutritionist, Film Maker, Author, Speaker, Educator, and Founder of Changing Habits a very successful Australian food and nutrition business. She called because Jack Kruse dropped a QED bomb and her head that rocked her food world so hard she needed someone to talk to who gets Jack’s approach. Cyndi was so happy with our conversation she invited me onto her program as well, my interview will be published next Tuesday and the Tuesday following.
    Here is the interview that rocked Cyndi's world"

http://thewellnesscouch.com/uc/uc-327-water-light-and-magnetism-for-health-with-dr-jack-kruse