1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Bermuda Triangle

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Jul 23, 2014.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Lying on the grass this morning looking up at the clouds I wondered what was happening in the place on the exact opposite side of the planet and then I started thinking about quantum tunneling, spooky action at distance, wormholes etc which frankly ruined my back to nature moment.

Back indoors I used this website http://www.antipodesmap.com to find my quantum twin location and what was it..! The flipping Bermuda Triangle which perhaps explains a lot about my current circumstances. lol.

Well to be accurate but less dramatic it is just north of Bermuda so outside the triangle.

I then recalled Jack was going to write about the Triangle but I don't think it happened.

See
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...-north-of-2-trillion-dollars.8179/#post-95315

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wow, Paul, neat! Do you have sudden appearances of ships, planes, people?

3. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Well, yes actually, I'm watching Lost with my kids and all sorts of strange things appear on that Island - Polar bears, invisible dinosaurs, black smoke entity and we have only just finished season one.

Shijin13 and nonchalant like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When i add energy into my life, time can change... Instead of staying in the growing entropy we can get more out of that timeline if we are willing to accept some different thoughts.

If mass and energy is "top notch" in its relationship to one another, can we change how we see and feel time? I think so...

Time links to mass, energy, and both tie to DHA. No one seems to see it as I do yet. I think it will change. I told you long ago in a blog that time was a function of mass. Now I told you DHA is the most favorable way to alter the thermodynamics of mass. What I'm describing here without you realizing it yet.......is consciousness. Time can and does change. Consciousness is what changes it. This is why time when you are young feels longer than time when you are old. Quantum time is a function of the quality and quantity of tunneling of electrons in the cytochromes. Quantum time determines decision time and error rate in our actions and behaviors. Both typically increase whenever the difference that must be discriminated is reduced. So a failure of tunneling of electrons leads to poor decision making, abhorring change, altering dopamine levels in your frontal lobes, and due to a lack of DHA in cell membranes, dehydration in cells, and a lack of proper ketosis or the chronic use of technology and or blue light devices.

Light is at a constant speed everywhere in the universe at 186,000 mph. Space is a vaccuum where matter is sparse. But what happens when light meets matter? Light slows. This means space and time are relative to your position in life, because light slows depending upon what it interacts with. In other words, light always moves but space and time bend, distort, and react to light when light interacts with any matter. When light can not move all time stands still. How does light stand still? In a sun it happens when the electric or magnetic field or both work together to contain a photon within the sun. Might the same thing happen in you mitochondria? When matter interacts with light heat is liberated. So is time a thermal phenomena. It gets more interesting when you realize light released from a mitochondria interacts with water around the MINOS. Some forms of matter interact with it more than others. No all matter is as sticky to light. Water and DHA are two things that interact with light in quite different manners. Water absorbs IR heat best. DHA captures electrons and photons.

Light is the only thing with a constant relationship to time. Einstein said lights speed is constant with respect to time and this means space and time must bend in relation to light. Light can be a wave or particle. That particle in light is called an electron and the wave form is called a photon. DHA captures both parts of light in a cell membrane. Light is an electromagnetic disturbance that define’s time presence. Therefore DHA levels are tied to how you perceive and sense time. When light hits any matter its speed changes and time slows from 186,000. That slowing of light allows time to emerge to any observer. The type of matter it hits reveals time to the observer. This makes time relative to all observers. There is no cause and effect because cause and effect is a property of how light interacts with matter. This is why time is a function of mass. All matter has mass. Light has no mass when it is released and allowed to interact.

There is always time, when time is yours.

Time needs light to be moving in order for it to emerge.................Now you may be seeing why during darkness we sleep.......and time seems to vanish from the perception of our electromagnetic computer.

Time is a measure of change in the universe. So why is time arrow moving forward, and not backward? Time arrow follows entropy........from low entropy to a high entropy state..........change implies metastability. When things are at equilibrium time stands still...........in death is the only time humans reach equilibrium. In death time stands still. Is time a thermal statistic? All life liberates heat after interacting with light. All life dies when light is no longer liberated from mitochondria..........so heat drop and a cadaver becomes cold.

Intriguing confusion huh? Or maybe an amazing idea?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Curious yet...........? If time has the ability to stand still, it means light stops interacting with matter................... so does time really exist? Or is time just a function of the interaction of light upon mass?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Time like gravity is an emergent phenomena.................born the in the same fashion as the quantum mechanism buried in OSF 3.

Alex97232 and Josh like this.
  7. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Coming off of nights I feel like it has been a blur. Over the last year I have few memories. If it weren't for a journal I would have forgotten every thing I did.

So what does the passage of time feel like to the doctor that eats more DHA then anyone I know?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The more energy in to a system the more time stands still to those who observe that system...........simple QED.

The implications of this situation should hit you between the eyes.

Alex97232 and Stella like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fundamentally inside a mitochondria is light. The same as a sun. A mitochondria has the ability to let the light out to water..........using a complex QED dance. The more light released the faster time goes........because it is lost to the system. Therefore the system must become very efficient at storage and utilizing this light otherwise its light will go out..............

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here you see why food is not a big deal..........it is the construction of the cell that determines how light interacts with it.

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is what increases or decreases longevity and it is where all illness resides.

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Without going all "Debbie Boone" on you, I just have to say this stuff lights up my life! I love the existential state of the universe, teenage thinking "Wow, man" components and the huge rush I get from realizing that this is the universe at work within us and around us and is there really any difference?? Ok…got to go replenish the light now outside

13. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    NeilBB likes this.
  14. TheKid

TheKid Gold

I'm right there with you @bionaut . My memory is shot. The past few years are just one big blur.

15. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I get what your implying but was just curious if you would elaborate on it more from a day to day perspective.

Would gravity then be emergent of particles interacting with eachother? Additive Higgs fields? Also there are vortexes present in the body and those have connotations to black holes. What are your thoughts on these and how do they manage energy that is funneled into them? I would expect this to break symmetry in some way. The tightest points of the collagen superstructure should be the largest parts of the M in the equation correct?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told you I will drag you kicking and streaming to my quantum level...........Everything scales to the smallest scale in the universe. No one seems to see what I perceive. Just because they do not does not mean I am wrong.........it means they have a lot to discover on their own journey through time

Alex97232 and Josh like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

day to day perspective is the domain of circadian biology.......it is the guardian at the gate that determines how much or little light is allowed to be released.

Alex97232 and Martin like this.
  18. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Kicking and screaming.... oh no I am all aboard Jackues Kruseteaus quantum voyage. :)

I ate some sushi yesterday and spent 10 minutes in the sun and for about an hr afterwards. I felt energized and mentally razor sharp, it was short lived but it was great. I wonder if this is akin to what your talking about. Things are changing for me subtly...

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

changes occur in proportion to your cell's construction.

20. Josh

Josh Gold

Kicking and screaming is my modus operandi.....

caroline likes this.