1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Amen Regimen

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by kris90, Apr 13, 2017.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

I wasn't sure where to post this since I don't have access to the Ask Jack section, but wanted some opinions. The interviewer (Markus) seems to be a silly guy trying to promote and sell vegan products/herbs, but I found the interview interesting nonetheless.

It seems unlikely that this man can maintain his physique and hold a world record in deadlifting while only eating 1 meal a day that is 1000-1500 calories, but based on a lot of principles preached by JK himself, this man seems to be optimizing his environment and circadian rhythm. Some examples is that he trains right before dinner every night which allows a massive increase in protein synthesis, and the fasting increase autophagy allowing for metabolic efficiency and recycling proteins rather than replacing them.

The guy also seems to live like a tree and live in nature, does a lot of meditation, etc. He probably harnesses a massive amount of energy from nature, thus requiring very little food for energy.

Thoughts? Do you think this guy is legit?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Circadian biology always trumps food regardless of your fuel choices.

Phosphene likes this.
  3. kris90

kris90 New Member

Boom

Higher quantum yield = thriving on less food