1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE 5G fingerprint and its TREATMENT.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 7, 2018.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

I believe your message over any other in healthcare or related -- I'm trying to understand how you're actually getting your data on what's happening in the telco. spectrum, and how to be legitimately informed on where the various changes are taking place.

seanb4 likes this.
  2. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Employers have to have worker compensation plans for on-the-job injured workers. Employees should check those plans for nnEMF injury coverage. If not covered, why not?

Of course, it's bigger than that; the medical system people need to diagnose nnEMF work injury for the worker compensation situation to activate. (Good luck, even many decades of chemical poisoning injury on the job is long over-due appropriate attention. Nonetheless, a few law cases did trigger a bit of industry response. Smoke stack scrubbers come to mind.)

It's going to take a lot of push back and stir-the-pot from everyone at every level. In my opinion, most of the relevant info is being deftly released very slowly in very small media bits & bytes (including science publication media) -- for gradual acceptance via Learned Helplessness on a mass scale.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BLUE LIGHT HAZARD = melanopsin dissociates from retinal and free retinal destroys photoreceptors = destroys optical signaling. The lower your redox is the more retinal is released. Certain stimuli are more apt to release retinal in this way. Blue light is the one that is now best identified. Now that we know the human bond between melanopsin is a weak covalent bond we know that 1G-5G waveforms can also separate them. We’ve believed that melanopsin was only present in the eye since its discovery in humans since 1998. We then discovered it in human blood vessels in 2014. Then, in December 2017 we got the shock data it was also in our skin and subcutaneous fat helping explain why nature put leptin, another photoreceptor molecule, in our subcutaneous fat. Leptin is designed to take optical data from the skin and skin arteriole surface about day and night and couple that with energy balance information and deliver it to the hypothalamus under the cover of darkness. Free retinol from surface light at the wrong time of the day is what ruins this hormones behavior optically. Once leptin signaling is disrupted by circadian mechanisms, the hypothalamus loses control of all growth and metabolism inputs. This leads to many chronic human maladies such as obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome. They are all defects in optical signaling caused by Vitamin A’s ability to destroy photoreceptors. This is they the authors in the article make this statement, about blue light, ”It's toxic. If you shine blue light on retinal, the retinal kills photoreceptor cells as the signaling molecule on the membrane dissolves.”

That is a definitive unequivocal statement. https://phys.org/news/2018-08-chemists-blue.html

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Sheddie,

I emphatically agree that workers injured on the job from dangerous nnEMF need to be compensated for health-related expenses.

That said, it won't happen overnight. But when it finally dawns on the public (after a public health crisis occurs that Dr Kruse is warning about) that they have been duped by government and wireless officials about safety of microwave RF radiation there will be hell to pay. Lawyers, who I detest as a profession) will be raking in money hand over fist. I see big class action suits coming that will dwarf legal action against asbestos, tobacco, and other health debacles of earlier times.

Some background:

Congress passed the Telecommunications Act of 1996 and gave FCC power to overrule local governments on any health or environmental concerns from RF, as this FCC ruling states:

"No State or local government or instrumentality thereof may regulate the
    placement, construction, and modification of personal wireless service facilities
    on the basis of the environmental effects of radio frequency emissions to the
    extent that such facilities comply with the regulations contained in this chapter
    concerning the environmental effects of such emissions."

FCC (which has no business or competence in setting health and regulation standards) purposely set RF allowable human exposure guidelines insanely high and only recognizes thermal (heat) effects from microwave RF.

FCC has cherry-picked EMF scientific safety studies to consider only those (flawed or compromised) ones that add only doubt and confusion to EMF safety debate.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of unbiased studies worldwide that show clear health dangers of non-thermal, low-level EMF exposure.

Until the dust clears, wireless industry and telecoms will hide behind 1996 Act and FCC's regulations in order to ignore health and safety problems and give them plausible denial of culpability.

Alex97232 and Natalie R. like this.
  5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Nicely distilled!

Maybe before the dust clears we can mount a national civil action, something like to pay all our federal taxes into escrow accounts with no funds to be transferred to the government until we get Action; actions leading to proper safety engineering throughout the entire telcom behemoth. (Watching that would be better than any movie!) As it is, They've just been using our tax monies to pay off pyramidal levels below Congress to legalize and commandeer genocidal aims down the line. All the way into local governments.

Of course, strict oversight of what the bankers will do holding all the tax funds would require total transparency, etc. Little people 'actions' like pockets of fiber-optic housing developments and individual 'safety' safeguards sound like answers but there would never be enough time or personal wealth to overturn what's already up and running, and picking up speed to get worse, very soon, for masses of humans...

KrusinWitchie and Phosphene like this.
  6. Karen Farrell

Karen Farrell New Member

So what does it mean when I stopped supplementing with D3, added pastured butter/eggs/etc. plus plenty of UVB by using Dminder as you suggested and my levels dropped from 61 to 25? So disappointed. Should I go back to supplementation? In 2011 your blogs said yes but your current blogs seem to say no. Please clarify. I'm determined to make at least one better choice with light, water, magnetism, and Leptin Rx diet each day. You inspire me to learn.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It means your environment sucks........

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sheddie likes this.
  9. Karen Farrell

Karen Farrell New Member

But my environment did not change for the worse. In fact, I made several key improvements such as eliminating all but limited incandescent lights, mountain spring water, eating seafood (yuck), added IRIS to computer, put cell on airplane mode and screen red when in use, blue blockers, sunrise/sunsets while grounding, WIFI off at night, etc. No smart meter, low pop density on the edge of town. All this effort and the D3 level dropped? I want to know better/do better so this is discouraging. Add D3 supplement back for now?

10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

For you haplotype (whatever it is) the environment your now is probably not for you. There is something in ur environment that screws you up. Until you find it, you will spin your wheels. I have the same problem here in Cyprus but am moving soon to the tropics. I thought if I was in the sun the whole year and eliminating all artificial stuff would make difference but it didn't.
    So you must go closer to the sun power and somewhere to low population density.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Vermont 2018 1.5 hour Q & A was released on Patreon for Black Friday. If you enjoyed the Vermont 2018 lecture you might like to add this to your library of quantum knowledge.
    There is a deep connection between thermodynamics in biology and the processing of energy and information. This process begins in the skin and this biophysical process will be explored and examined. In 2016 Jack came to Nourish Vermont and explained how food can only be understood via photosynthesis. Last year he showed us obesity begins in the eye and not with foods of exercise. All of these things tie light, water, and magnetism the computations that mitochondria must make. What stands between the sun and our mitochondria? The skin. Do nature and biology add lipid droplets to our skin to create a laser that changes sunlight into coherent light that activates programs in our subcutaneous fat? Learn how the skin works with the sun and mitochondria in a wireless fashion to build wellness within. https://www.patreon.com/posts/22855884

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Since 40-60% of RBC cycle through the retinal blood vessels when they are exposed to light this shows you how devasting a blue screen is to your brain behind your retina. It not only ruins the circadian cycles of your blood cells it ruins the grey matter of your brain which have more mitochondria than any other part of the brain. Imagine that.

Yet another confirmation of how time in front of screens and blue light emitting RF/microwaves can have organic and functional impacts on the brain via melanopsin dysfunction.https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...atters-too-much-screen-time-damages-the-brain