1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE 5G fingerprint and its TREATMENT.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I worry about B12 levels when people supplement with it and it comes back lower = they are retinol nightmares = nnEMF toxic

Jim Laird, kris90 and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

If there is a "postcard" version of me that's it.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Paul Allen lived in Washington before he died of a hypermethylated disease tied to melanopsin dysfunction. He got diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in 1982. Ironically this cancer was why he quit Microsoft according to his book. This was different cancer than the one he died from on 10/15/2018. In 2009, he got non-Hodgkins lymphoma, a new cancer, and it was treated successfully, at least he thought. 6 weeks ago it recurred out of the blue according to reports. He spent most of his time on the West coast near many 5G installations that have been testing networks in and around Microsoft headquarters for the last 18 months. He announced publically just a few weeks ago his second cancer had returned with a vengeance about 6 weeks ago Guess what else happened in his state in 2014 to kids with immature neurologic systems not fully myelinated or developed in their spinal cord grey matter? Another "plausible" fingerprint of nnEMF collateral damage is a recent outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) since 2014 among children in Washington. This is the same state and location where Paul Allen lived.
    It is a polio-like disease, for those who don't know. Many ID docs have been complaining that polio-like diseases seem to be making a comeback.......they usually find out it is linked to other more obscure infectious agents. This is what the CPC patreon series told you to brace for. Infectious disease with sepsis unresponsive to treatments will be a hallmark of retinal damage.

AFM is linked to enteroviruses and probably activated/promoted by environmental toxins like nnEMF. When Vitamin A levels are high, infectious diseases of all types become more common because the immune system undergoes severe damage. Hypervitaminosis effects of Vitamin A on the immune system are well known and published in medicine but nobody is linking the stimulus to the effect in environments known to cause hypermethylation and destruction of B12. Infectious diseases will spike in places where nnEMF is toxic. When this occurs the retinol will cause collateral B12 damage by lowering it. In children, this will lead to developmental delay in neurons, mental illness, weird brainstem tumors, anemia and many gut complaints that mimic a leaky brush border. B12 is needed in these kids for the growth of their grey matter in the brain and spinal cord. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........Now we have the data to link melanopsin dysfunction to free retinol which is a direct cell toxin for neurons. Do I believe this is the key to understanding the etiology in many motor neuron diseases like ALS and CTE too? Yep. Be prepared people. A tsunami is coming and no seems to see this asteroid headed for mankind. At least the dinosaurs saw their asteroid coming at them in the sky. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a2.htm

MisterT likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

One of the first things I read of yours was EMF 5 and Walter Stoessel's rare lymphoma.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep......

Blood diseases always peak my antennas

Jim Laird likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm hoping you all are seeing the effect of what Vermont 2018 really implies now.

Jim Laird likes this.
  7. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Jack,

According to the SEER program and Cancer.gov, rates of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma have decreased over the past 20 years, and so have rates of death due to Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

Source is below:
    https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/nhl.html

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. AdamF

AdamF New Member

In Austin, the official story of the 5G adoption is very different from what you're saying -- so how are you able to tell which cities have "unofficially" been operating on 5G, especially when there are not meters to test it yet? (Or do you have one, I couldn't get the story straight on how you're collecting your data).

Example: https://www.statesman.com/news/2018...ow-to-implement-5g-rollout-city-official-says

"For some time, telecommunication companies have been saying that Austin is lagging in implementing the next wave of wireless communication, known as 5G."

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It bothers me when I visit a medical school or residency program and see so much talent that is in the pursuit of myth. I think we have a duty to alter that trajectory. The best way to engage the mind is teaching it how to think and not what it should be thinking about. The same is true for the public and all those non-black swans out there. I wonder when they will choose to awaken?
    [​IMG]

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-...arning-mental-illness-jack-kruse/?published=t

12. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Adam,

According to another article in Statesman, 5G testing has begun:

"AT&T recently opened what it calls a 5G testing lab in North Austin. The lab, one of several AT&T has throughout the country, is a testing ground for 5G signal transmitters and how they handle certain conditions, according to Bob Digneo, an assistant vice president for AT&T’s Texas operations".

However,
    popup new symptoms and diseases in recent years are likely due to 4G and variants lighting up after 2011.

Ominously, by 2015 T-Mobile had launched Extended Range LTE wireless network throughout Austin. To Austin citizens grief, this wireless technology sends 700 MHz signals both farther and deeper indoors. It radiates twice as far from cell towers than conventional LTE 4G.

I don't think you need 5G to explain all the health problems Dr Kruse is describing.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Adam when you have a 5G device and you can test.......you know when the FCC is bullshitting you. You believe what you want.

I'll travel my path.

14. Thats true

15. Design.

Starting to price out my escape from the suburbs... so far everything looks cheaper than NJ! :rofl::rofl::D

GringoPerdido and Jack Kruse like this.
  16. Adam, just because the city is not "officially" live, does NOT mean there is no testing. Look where the networking companies have their headquarters or ancillary networks stationed, then you'll find it.

mrc likes this.
  17. Thank you. I'm staying away from the hot spots in Central NJ and NYC.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

NJ is toxic. It has highest rate of autism on East coast. October webinar 2018 alert.

mrc, Jim Laird and drezy like this.
  19. It sure is! Shockingly no fluoride in the water at least but power lines/boxes/transformers galore... Tons of cancer, autism, genetic issues, infertility, C-section rates like no ones business. They can't figure it out of course.

drezy likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

WHAT DID JACK SAY TO NICK 4-DAYS AFTER VERMONT 2018?

Doctors will get confused a lot and will make decisions they think are correct that, in the end, will wind up hurting people even more because they will just be guessing at the etiology.
    #melanopsinwisdom
    https://youtu.be/k-kt3_oQ8ns

mrc likes this.