1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The 3rd most important thing you need to know about Diet and Exercise

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Barry, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Barry

Barry New Member

The flashlight only shines light in one area and often that means other places are missed... I'd rather turn the flood lights on and let people see everything for themselves

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I like that Barry......but the flood lights also reveal the SAD and artificial light too my friend.......just because the flash light is on does not mean you have to walk the road.......just examine it before you walk......if you dont like what you see then maybe you go and use your flood light idea.......some people get overwhelmed with all the info under a flood light.......when we focus it on the keys and you test it for yourself.......then you might see if it is correct or amenable to your own inner guru. It is the N=1.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If the road is easy, you're likely going the wrong way.

4. Barry

Barry New Member

I'm not about shining light on the bad stuff .,. There are several ways to skin a cat .. I'd rather people found their own way that suits them best .. Doesn't have to be your way

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I dont think I am highlight my way........I am showing people how to tap that inner guru. Maybe your perception of what this is all about differs from mine?

6. shilohman

shilohman New Member

What you are missing Barry is the fact that Jack is just shining the flashlight on what the optimal pathways are. If you find some other way to optimal, then great. Post it here and share it. If you think something is ridiculous or extreme, then go read the relevant cites that Jack has at the end of his blogs. Jack isn't making this stuff up, verify what he says. It may be that from your current age/health/body comp/lab results, that you are at optimal and you don't need extreme measures to be optimal. Your current reality may position you at a point now where what Jack is pointing out seems far away and "extreme". But as you age and as you health changes you may find that your reality is butt up against what you perceive now as "extreme".

7. Barry

Barry New Member

It slightly does, but in a good way. I agree with you more than I disagree. Will explain in Round IV !

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LOL.......OK.......hook in my mouth now.

9. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Turnabout is fair play. Now you know how we feel when we're anxiously awaiting the next blog post!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you want a preview.......go make friends with wally courie on my FB wall.......read the thread I have been embroiled in all morning. It is the basis of all brain gut blogs

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wow, someone got to the doc? Good going, Barry!

12. Barry

Barry New Member

Beyond the walls of intelligence, health is defined !!!

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This THREAD IS so AWESOME...it BLEW UP my USG computer on Friday and slowed down my iPhone to the point I got the TEMPERATURE! Warning and HAD To turn off my iPhone....