1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thanks

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Alexandru Zay, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Alexandru Zay

Alexandru Zay New Member

Hi everyone,

yesterday I thought it might be a nice idea to have a thread, where we can write what we are thankful for. Since I still think it's a nice idea I created this thread.
    It should not substitute a gratitude journal, just in case you want to share your thankful thoughts with others.

So, for the beginnig: Thanks Jack and your whole team behind the scene, that there is such a possibility like this, to communicate and participate in a "black-swan-community" ;)

2. Anne V

Anne V Silver

I am grateful for possibilities offered here , somebody asked me last week what do you want most>? answer was flexibility.

Alexandru Zay likes this.
  3. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I’m thankful for Dr. Kruse’s enormous brain capacity and light water magnetisms ability to reverse man made disease epidemics.

Alexandru Zay and Billybats like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

There are success story threads here .... have a read when you have a chance

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm grateful to have had the experience to meet and treat Ms. Peggy as our first charter member at Kruse Longevity Center. She was a joy and my nurses and staff learned some valuable lesson during her visit.

6. Ben in the '80s

Ben in the '80s New Member

I’m new here and still need to introduce mysef at some point soon. But I am grateful for the possibilities beyond the false choices that are offered in this world if you seek them out. This seems to be one such place, so thank you!

Alexandru Zay and CjHedberg like this.
  7. CjHedberg

CjHedberg New Member

Greatful you the current California liquid sunshine and 31%, grateful for Jack's knee that awakened his huge mind to the world of mitochondria . . . . . . .

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I thank God, He has given me the wisdom to find Dr. Kruse. Now I need more wisdom to make the correct choices to come.

CjHedberg and Alexandru Zay like this.
  9. Alexandru Zay

Alexandru Zay New Member

Haha, it all started with a "broken" knee.

btw: I am grateful that my bike broke some weeks ago. Since I did not had all the stuff to repair (like new brakes and cables...) I asked tried to find help over an app called nebenan.de (would be like neighborhood.com in the us - I am sure you also got something like this). So there was a guy you like to fix bikes and had all the tools. I went by and really: it's the first time in this new city, whre I moved half a year ago, that I found someone in my age who seems to suf on the same wave as me. Over him I found also others in my age and now I feel a bit more at home here.

At first, I did not like the idea of a broken bike. In the end, it was a nice accident - or maybe we should call it "chance".
    Wherever there is a bad, there is also a good site - or in other words (as a mitochondriac would say): Wherever there ist darkness, there is also light

At least at the next day :)
    Good night

CjHedberg and Billybats like this.
  10. Alexandru Zay

Alexandru Zay New Member

Recently I searched for podcasts with Jack Kruse. It's incredible how many there are. I listened to one from 2012. Great stuff!

Since I really love to be in nature and do not use technology tha much it's really difficult to keep up with all the content. And then there ist also this forum, where so many fault-finding people contribute to. Thank you are for yout content and especially Mr. Kruse for setting this up. I am really wondering how many hours his day have :)

For new members I would like to emphasize one thread:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/your-first-post-to-read-here-at-jackkruse-com.17829/

Have a good start in the new week!

MITpowered26 likes this.
  11. CjHedberg

CjHedberg New Member

I understand about limiting the exposure, on my tenth read of Epi-PALEO RX, still finding nuggets to research on forum .. . . book he said was at least three year of the blog/forum, peddle faster GRASSHOPPER!

12. Alexandru Zay

Alexandru Zay New Member

Somehow this becomes a Jack-Kruse-quote-journal... because I just read something and thought FUCK YES
    Here you go:

- Just when the caterpillar thought her world was ending, she turned into a butterfly.........I see the metamorphosis in people before they do because of how I think about them and about things. Health improvements always begin with
    I, not we

So today I am really grateful for having the ability to see beyond; not be afraid of one door who just closed, since there are so much other ones opening at the same time. You see them if you are "turning into a butterlfy"

MITpowered26 likes this.
  13. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I was lost but now am found. Thankyou Jack et al.

14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

beautiful