1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thanks to the community here and idea of connecting dots, I'm trying to make the best blue blockers

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by michael1, Jan 13, 2016.

1. michael1

michael1 New Member

It was in places like this and Barry Murray's ideas of connecting the dots where I really learned how important sleep and subtraction of blue light is critical for optimal performance.

I think by making a more fashionable product more people will use blue-blockers and get the benefits. Would love to hear your thoughts!

www.carbonshade.com
    @carbonshade

2. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

One concern for me when wearing BB is light coming in from around the edges.... This is why I use a full wrap that fits close around my face.... Fashion or no fashion I want the best coverage....

Psyche likes this.
  3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

If you wear prescription glasses, plain blueblockers don't fit the bill. Fit overs with good side and top coverage are needed. I have a pair from Noir that work well.

Will you be offering prescription lenses?