1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thank you- healthier skin in the game!

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Dr. Kruse,

I just wanted to personally thank you for helping me get healthier skin in the game. It has been a little over a year since my Skype consult with you. And thanks to you, I was able to move quickly and remain in the game.

I have severe EHS with MCTD and I am finally not just skin in the game but an awakened player in the game. I have been working hard this last year to get healthier and have finally just posted my journal to share. Also, I plan to attend the member event in Mexico in a few weeks with my family, Dec. 30th-Jan. 5th. I booked a sunrise consult with you on Jan. 1st- sounds like a great way to start the new year! This is especially true since there should be less signals with most people passed out in bed this day. Traveling will pose some real challenges for me, so any advice would be appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you and the tribe!

As a 5G canary, with its inevitable arrival everywhere, everyone has very real skin in the game. After a year of observing and being in the shadows, here’s my thoughts on the 5G game. The game is similar to the board game Risk. A good name might be “cell vs cell.” The player will be migrating around the board looking for a safe place to land while others get knocked out along the way. If the player is smart they will head toward the equatorial region. The draw cards would have labels like “mind warfare” or “neurological disasters.” Then you have the evil creators of the game. The objective for the creators to knock out as many players as profitably for them as possible. For us, Dr. Kruse has read the million page instruction book and has explained the rules very clearly.

Now here are the players.

1. The very passionate player that completely understands the game and follows all the rules, helping any player willing to learn along the way. (Example- Jack and the tribe he is building.)
    2. The player that has read the instructions and heard the rules but thinks that they can cheat with a shortcut. (Example- the ones choosing to not follow Jack’s advice- i.e. if Jack says you need to move then you need to move.)
    3. The player that hasn’t read the instructions but has heard the rules. (Example- This is probably the main player of the game who, just like me, has probably been in the game for many years (even decades) just rolling the dice. They probably had no clue there was a game and that they were even playing. For most of these players it was always just the luck of the dice. Now awakened to the fact that they are in the game, some continue rolling the dice, while others have drawn the “help card.” This is the card that, while the player is sick and feels awful, is handed the million page instruction book (this is when Jack’s tribe is imperative). They have no clear understanding of the “why’s” and “how’s” of the rules but have a very clear understanding of the importance of following the rules. They are just trying to stay in the game as long as possible.)
    4. The player that quits. (Example-This player has very tragically been given the “mind warfare” card.

Being a canary and loving music, I can hear “Play the Game” by Queen playing over and over again in my head. We need to shelf this horrible game and play a much different game. Like the lyrics in the song (and my mother’s finale words before she passed), “in the end, it is really all about “LOVE!” Any ideas for a new game?

Thanks Dr. Kruse for your “love” of the game and helping me remain on the board!

Christine

Alex97232, caroline and Phosphene like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice.......

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

bloody awesome ....thanks for posting Christine!

Have a great time in Mexico ......

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Thank you for connecting the two people that needed grounding the most- but for very different reasons. I am happy to say it worked! Please share with your friend a message from 11:11 “he needs to live in the now.” Can’t believe how good I feel this morning- thank you for this.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You made the 2019 members event special.........he'll never forget it.

6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

If I made 2019 special you made it miraculous- an out of this world experience! I’m a numbers girl 2019 = 2+0+1+9=12, 1+2=3 everything comes back to 3. So many profound symbols and meanings both spiritually and universally correlate with the number three. I am guessing you already know what day I will post my thoughts and experience and I have the universe and an extraordinary doctor to thank for another awakening.

7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I was definitely wrong there... it’s the 4 leaf clover hidden in the field of 3’s!
    upload_2020-6-11_17-17-35.jpeg

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I think the Monopoly board game might be ending this year. Time to cash out. The game of Risk is also almost done. Funny how accurately it was played....

We are now maybe entering a new game. If you are a skilled player and have listened wisely to Jack’s advice you’ve either acquired or are moving to a private island or remote outpost with farm/animals/garden. If not you will need to be well prepared. If you haven’t already purchased a good meter try and acquire one. If you don’t have a lot of money you aren’t out of the game you just have to be clever. Have important emergency stuff in a sound faraday cage. Jack’s past recommendation- buy a survival book, (not virtual but a paperback book) or... take a survival class or watch videos. Print out lots of information of what you think you might need.... maps and emp info. I don’t have the answers but maybe we start a thread with good advice. Bounce ideas around- What do you do if EMP happens? What happens to our body? What happens to the animals and plants? How to grow food quickly and possibly without sun. Will grow lights work? How to acquire water? How to start a fire? How to get your car to work? How to get ahold of loved ones? Will land lines work? Always think like a hunter and not prey.

What do I believe the end game is? Well they have tried to take our mind and body only thing left is our soul!

caroline and Anne V like this.