1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THANK YOU Dr. Kruse!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JackieNewZealand, Dec 4, 2018.

1. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

I've worked in healthcare for over 35 years, spent 8 years in university, then published a book. But many of my ideas were hung up in false teachings. It's difficult to let go of deeply ingrained paradigms. It's like having a giant rug pulled out from under your feet. And even after waking up from the trance, still made loads of mistakes. FINALLY came upon this website and am following most of the suggestions with spectacular results. Am interested in meeting others here who are living in New Zealand. Life is an awesome journey! THANK YOU Dr. Kruse for getting your information to so many people. You can be sure that I will be spreading the word.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome and thanks. I do what I can.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

lots of folks from Oz here..... and quite a few from N.Z.