1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thank you Dr. Kruse and Kris90

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Billybats, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

You have read the post I mentioned a few posts above. Yes I was experimenting, but that wasn't what I thought caused me to breakout.

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I finally got my man to watch Dr. K video, the one with Ann the gyno doctor..its a good one to follow for non geeks. He got mad at me ( but got over it quick) because I said it was a little over an hour (it was almost 2 hours), but I told him at any time you want to stop let me know. He did but there was only about 15 or so mins left. He is understanding it slowly, he actually stopped falling asleep in front of the tv and goes to bed at the same time as me, which was a total shocker. He told his mom to get morning sun, even though she had cataract surgery as well as my dad (they are both in there 80's) I also sent a video to my dad about a month ago and sister a few days ago. It was funny yesterday my dad called and said he talk to my sister and morning and evening sun came up in there conversation from my sister and my dad said " you been talking to Susan". They are getting it especially my sister. Now I have to get one to my youngest sister. So anyway, just wanted to share.

Thank all and have a awesome day.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    drezy likes this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Dr. Kruse or anyone that can explain this, maybe. I know for sure it wasn't the pasta or any other foods, because this has happened to me in the past with onions only. It's not like regular acne, trust me I know, been breaking out since age 21, but the onion is immediately along with of course the usual burning eyes (really bad) and sometimes a headache but the acne when drained it has a strong onion smell. Is it possible it is clearing my pores. I have eaten garlic like a supplement and didn't get the acne but if ate too much got a headache. Since you say gut is related, do you think this a healing process,if so just keep having the 2 each day or every other until my body is balanced. I really like both and believe they are extremely good for us.

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I wanted to add to this about my boyfriend and I know for sure my family too, but after watching the video my boyfriend questioned Dr. Kruse belief in God. I told him I know I seen him wearing a necklace with a cross. If anyone knows for sure and doesn't want to mention his religion of any kind on here can you PM me, unless I can PM him myself but I don't want to bother him. I hope that isn't out of line question to ask for.

Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Wanted to mention something funny that happened today. Me and my boyfriend went to the track this morning to get morning sun and grounding that I did while walking barefoot. As I was walking from a distance a car going someone either talking very loud said look she has no shoes on. Then my boyfriend said this girl did one lap talking on her phone the whole time, he commented take a break from that cancer causing thing ( not at her directly) but if he was next to her he would have said it to her face. He says why bother, you belong at a mall if your going to say on the phone. He is picking up on my actions and words.