1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thailand

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Matt Mckay, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Matt Mckay

Matt Mckay New Member

Hi all, if the sun is the greatest healer, would living in Thailand be much better than living in England ?

I have the opportunity to live there for 3/5 months a year, but it would be in a apartment, I know it's heavily populated & as someone who is sensitive to EMF is moving for the sun worth it, somewhere in chaing Mai ?

If I do this there is the opportunity in a couple years to move up into the hills a little more away from the busy areas in Chaing Mai, which I'm sure would be even better. Any info/advice would be appreciated

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Hell yes..
    But eventually you need to find a less populated area, I would not live in BKK though.. no fucking way...too much emf and super polluted.. if you can get closer to nature you must be fine... you will notice, in many 7-11, just outside they got WiFi repeaters-access points...it is everywhere..
    Word of caution though. Chiang mai is a digital nomad hotspot right now.. it is full of western Devs and marketers and online blogger/copyrighters...

Matt Mckay likes this.
  3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Ah, the ladies are lovely too.

Matt Mckay likes this.
  4. Matt Mckay

Matt Mckay New Member

Thanks for the reply mate. I'm looking for a less populated place, but as I'm not just moving there full time I have no transport, so I need to be within ..... LONG... walking distance of everything I need.

Michalis likes this.
  5. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Renting a scooter long term work out really cheap over there. You could probably negotiate 150 Baht per day. Otherwise they charge 200/250. But that's Phuket which is more expensive.

Matt Mckay likes this.