1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Texas Doctor - monoclonal antibodies / How hospitals ARE killing people!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Several interviews. First is so sad that I couldn't listen (son died of jab), but I did listen to the others and they reveal excellent information. Hospitals being paid $54,000 to put covid patients on ventilator and most die. They are refusing to use low cost treatments that really work ... all about the money ... pure evil:

https://banned.video/watch?id=613d30cbf8f77f1d7e3d26b6

Richard Watson likes this.
  2. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Five hour video, did you watch the whole thing Jackie

3. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Didn't watch ... but listened to most, as I did art work :).

Richard Watson likes this.
  4. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Seems to be quite a few of us artists on the forum

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

when did our doctors stop being the person we most trust and turn to for help?

I have had some great family Docs who I trusted in times of medical need.I had a fantastic female Doc when my DH passed away...she supported me in every possible way.

I thought their motto was [DO NO HARM]

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Doctors are thought at schools to leave emotions out the doors.
    One reason why I stuck with my Indian Indian doctor from the beginning to the end of his carrier, for about 35 years.
    When he sold his business, I was lucky enough to have a conference with both of them and the old explained my case and my personality to the new guy.
    He probably did that for many or most of his patients. He stay with practice additional two years.

Jackie Nelson likes this.