1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tesla car

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, May 24, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

a friend is thinking of buying a tesla car.

I remember Jack mentioning how harmful they are in one podcast but now can't find any info on this

Has anybody got a link to why tesla are harmful?

Any links to Jacks findings and test results? Or any test results?

There was this big discussion on a tesla forum by people who didn't know what they were talking about

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/emf-radiation.2335/page-13

mrc and Alex97232 like this.
  2. mrc

mrc Silver

Mark Steele (from the UK btw), 1 of 5g's creators goes over how electric cars are dirty bombs (from the lithium battery) that costs millions of dollars to clean up (wearing a hazmat suit) if it explodes, the driver can get all sorts of cancers especially if they drive a electric car as a taxi.
    I've not found anything yet from Doc or the forums but will post here when i do.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/radio-5g-weekly-proactive-hacktivist-podcast.23716/
    https://www.facebook.com/mark.steele.940

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  3. Solidsilverteeth

Thanks, I heard Jack talk about Tesla once, cant remember which podcast or where it was.

He obviously knew about the nnEMFs.

Yes I have also heard Mark Steels mentioning electric cars many time sin his talks.

Im going to stick to hydrocarbon gas fuelled car.

But it would be great to see some definite studies and clear info about nnEMFs from electric cars.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

How about testimonials from people like me who bought hybrid Lexus 450h, etal, in 2011--fighting mid day dozoffs, became addicted to SBUX mega green teas--fluorotoxicity, here I come. I didn't have a clue at the time about what was going on with the switching back and forth (2 electric motors under the back seats, plus huge nnemf from all the tech). That was of course, BJK (before Jack Kruse) while I was slowly dying in Santa Monica.

Jude and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  5. Solidsilverteeth

Yes those teas are absolutely loaded with fluoride.

Thanks for testimonial.

So do you think some electric cars are worse than others?

6. Solidsilverteeth

About 45 mins in he talks about the toxicity of electric cars

mrc likes this.
  7. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

What I recall from one of the podcasts is that Jack attempted to test drive (or at least get in) a Tesla vehicle and check it out with an EMF meter, and that the savvy salesman realized what was going on and stopped him. The implication being that Jack expected very high levels.

Inese, Michael CULLEN, mrc and 2 others like this.
  8. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

9. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

I remember that. Sadly, my bro in law and a half dozen of my neighbors have in past couple of years bought Teslas--once smart people doing stupid ignorant things. Prayers for them/all of us.

10. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Looks as though I screwed up where to post reply:

I think electric cars are worse than others. I think gas powered cars mfgd. after about 2005 are worse than others.

11. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

I *think* I heard Brian Hoyer say that he measured the fields and they were similar to other cars, which surprised me, but I didn't go back and listen to it more carefully as I'm not interested in Teslas. The interview is here: https://shieldedhealing.com/pages/media (choose the Extreme Health video) I want to say it's later in the video.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

I would guess that all newer cars are horrible. At least the ones I have measured. To me the only way to go is, buying an old car as simple as possible with as little tech as possible. And of course measure, as always. But any newer car will be horrible as they all have tons of tech. Tesla or not. IMHO
    My car for now is year 2003 (Opel Vectra - only issue is when I have lights on it has way more radiation, so I keep lights off always when it is daytime, which is allowed in Germany), and the one I had before that was 2006 (Huyndai i30), and they are both pretty good. Both Diesel, automatic.
    I measured a car of a friend of mine, a Porsche Jeep. It was absolutely horrible.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  13. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Yeah, I agree. For me, a 2006 Jeep Wrangler, bare bones--couldn't find a 2005 at the time, a few years ago.

14. Solidsilverteeth

So if most modern cars are as bad as electric cars, then I may as well drive n electronic car or hybrid.

But I would love to see some accurate test results,

This is the hard part, finding accurate test results