1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 9 is LIVE. Welcome comments here.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Enzymes can not work without water.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and every enzyme is bound to the actin filaments.........and integrin system. Why?

3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Give me a couple hours of reading and a night of sleep to use electrons and protons waves in quantum entanglement and I'll get back to this ..... :D

Shijin13 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The next 3 blogs and Dec Webinar will cover more material than the first two yrs of the blog.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Be careful what you ask for in Q & A's........you might get it.

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. I guess I have to say I am dissapointed I get a lot of heavy duty science but no real answers to what I think are kind of specific questions. Or am I just to 'dumb' to realize what I am being told. Like my question about is there some kind of 'aggregate effect' of all these devices living in a large city. And even if you go out how about the ionosphere etc. I am utterly at a loss here.

8. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

For some reason I always think of 2 songs when I listen to 'High Hopes' (which I first heard when I was 15)

(**this post has nothing to do with Tensegrity #9 ;)**)

First is 'Bullits Dominae' by Pure Reason Revolution:

Lyrics -- http://lyrics.wikia.com/Pure_Reason_Revolution:Bullits_Dominæ

And as I ask them the same, I feel insistent
    Everyone's falling, sun-suicide's optimal
    And as I ask them inside everlasting, the ionospheres collided!
    Everyone's falling, sun-suicide's optimal​

Second is 'Industrial Disease' by Dire Straits

Wiki -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Disease_(song)
    Lyrics -- http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/direstraits/industrialdisease.html

Doctor Parkinson declared 'I'm not surprised to see you here
    You've got smokers cough from smoking, brewer's droop from drinking beer
    I don't know how you came to get the Betty Davis knees
    But worst of all young man you've got Industrial Disease'
    He wrote me a prescription he said 'you are depressed
    But I'm glad you came to see me to get this off your chest
    Come back and see me later - next patient please
    Send in another victim of Industrial Disease'
    ----

LOL, 'High Hopes' gives me pessimistic thoughts :p

---

Sidenote, I don't know why, but my favourite Dire Straits song is always the 14 min long 'Telegraph Road'

Shijin13 likes this.
  9. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Text on an internet forum may not convey things well :confused: ....

If you can, you should really get down to the Optimal Reset 2015 meetup at the end of the year. Maybe the in-person environment can help clarify a lot of hang-ups.

caroline likes this.
  10. You guys seem to 'know' so much and yet seem able to explain so little. I find all this 'parading' or knowledge kind of objectionable like it's some kind of race hopefully not to the bottom. I am asking simple enough questions but it's like if I can 'compete' in who is the 'cleverest' just seems a bit childish actually

11. kovita

kovita Gold

Yew, for us unable to make it to the event, I wonder for a long time how valuable would a membership be for providing limited time and unlikely to attend any call life.

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

It is scale...

Words, numbers and other means of humans way to describe the world is perhaps very simple. What we try to do, since we are different is to add different words so that we all can make images of what it means to us.

I can not write all these word, can not calculate these numbers, crunch the data. I can read it, see patterns, twist and turn to make it mine. Then i go out and performe on my own stage.

On to your question or wondering.

LA, city of angels that never sleep... Why is that?

I have friends to friends that worked, lived and died there. The thing is, if you are ill, that is your level. You say that many of your friends are okey but is that from your point of view? Have you dwelled into their own thunderstorms and really asked how they are. My friends who had friends said they were okey, everything good, top of the world... I did not think so, sleeping like shit but looking like gods. Many poppin pills or drugs, living the fast life. Sure they say they are ok but from another perspective, not.

We all have issues in modern world. I can sense many shitty things going on inside of me if i get to much but i also compensate like crazy.

Shijin13, caroline and Inger like this.
  13. Jude

Jude Gold

Patrick.................it is hard to work out the details for sure.
    But....remember,
    Jack moved his family and practise,
    and Gretchen her family as well.
    Our very own Yew has packed up and moved from the bottom to the top of Aussie.
    It's obvious that Jack and the "clever" folk understand that, where one lives does matter and they MOVED, cause the conditions of existence for them at their particular residence was not helping in reverse engineering their health.
    Your description of that lovely place in Ireland makes me want to visit.....have to be way healthier than LA.???

14. kovita

kovita Gold

to me this is not a competition. In this forum you meet people observing the same truth anf facts from different angles and stand points. You will find science dreamers, science pedants, mystics, natural nature lovers, everyday joes and janes and many more. I love this! I struggle a lot to keep up with many of the discussions here but the same time I apreciate that the blog and the forum makes me think a lot and re-evaluate everything I ever took as a "done and given". I feel one of the biggest damage done by the western medicine is the concept of universal recipes for masses. That often misleads us expecting and looking for precise manuals on how to get great. There are none, me thinks, there are universal ways which must be individualized. You landed here on this forum, this makes you someone who wants to look behind the ordinary. Every opinion is of great importance to me here, because it represenst someone else's point of view, wisdom and feelings. We rarely share this with people nowadays. Do not let yourself to be done because you are not watching the things from the same level, there are thousands of levels and all of them are eaqually important.

Shijin13, caroline and Inger like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Irony is that others seems to get the specifics..........Tensegrity 9 has a lot of answers. You said, "You guys seem to 'know' so much and yet seem able to explain so little." So let me ask this rhetorical question, what is your job Pat in this situation? You seem to want somebody to tell you what to do specifically given your situation. That is not how life works.

One answer you might consider for yourself regarding quantum biology is that we all might be unable - because of our intellectual limitations, interests in other matters, general laziness, or some combination of all three - to follow some of my arguments through their many details. Perhaps I am right, people just don't get it……………yet. But my duty is to persist until you do. That is why I am relentless. The best educators are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see.

Genes are quantum computers and the environment they exist in is their measuring devices. Observation effects their expression. This implies the environment your chronically expose them too..........directly affects the life they spit out for you. You seem blind to this simple concept. I am not sure why. You have to figure that out for you. No one can do it for you, even though you seem to want that specifically.
    Failure is never the problem in life. The response to it is. We need to learn to fail forward to create success. This idea is built into DNA. Failure is the will to begin again, while apply intelligent design in the things you have learned. Full effort is full victory in failure. Stop focusing on risks; they multiply in your mind and paralyze your attention. When this happens you start to give control to others that might control your life. You should never do this.
    You want to focus on the task, instead, on doing what needs to be done. Today, take responsibility and blame yourself; only you have the power to change and transform things in your life. If you assign responsibility elsewhere, then you are giving power to decide your fate outside your control.

Commitment and risk are two sides of the same coin. The more you commit, the lower the risk.

Convictions are greater enemies of truth than lies. Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It's your creation and masterpiece and not mine.
    ........if you cant see it it is because you dont have enough coherent electrons and protons in your body to see what I am showing you. The best idea then is stew in these concepts...........Your response here says more about where you are now than I care to discuss.............and that is something you specifically need to think over.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    caroline and Inger like this.
  16. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Read a bunch of stuff over 2 hours, haven't had sleep to consolidate any of that yet, so I still don't have any answers.

Still, heres' some random stray thoughts before bed, without citing any of the sources I've bee nreading. Probably will consolidate the information tomorrow and write down more thoughts:
    • Likelihood of Proton tunnelling definitely increases the more imbalanced the charge distribution is between any potential bonds between the Hydrogen atom. Free radicals obviously stand out as being very easily biased to have even more imbalanced charges.
    • Enzymatic proton wavepackets encode various energetically defined eigenstates. More matching eigenstates seems to correlate with higher chance of proton tunnelling. Eigenstate distribute seems to be dependent on geometry of the enzyme active site.
    • Looking at the geometry of F-Actin gives my a feeling that it can conform to the wave function of a more highly-charged protein. It looks like a very flat series of very polar segments, and is heavily dependent on chaperone and prefoldin proteins for it's final folded shape (which scientists apparent can't seem to find a canonical form -- maybe there isn't any, and the folding structure of actin networks is dependent on adjacent polar molecules)
    • Still don't understand the notion of critical energetic points and their implications on tunnelling probabilities
    • Adenine* (proton tunelled adenine) combining with Cytosine instead of Thymime is a major brainfuck ..... Proton tunnelling due to electromagnetic forces can alter your genetics forever! Puts the idea of electrically and magnetically mediated "oocyte selection" into a whole new light.
    10:30pm here. Good night.

Josh likes this.
  17. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Probably way off on this but are you saying that the manufacture of supplements in artificial blue-light environments causes issues?? Similar to eating a banana out of season. (Light, wavelength, heat)

In the blog you recommend taking Chromium as a supplement but elsewhere you say DHA and Molybdenum should be from food. I understand why for DHA but can you explain why supplementing with Molybdenum is not ideal.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

To create answers for your life you must be able to create entangled particles.........and I said quite clearly in this blog some are not capable of this. This means they live their life like a standard computer not a quantum computer.

When standard computers first appeared, most of their designers intended them for nothing only to do huge, mindless computations. That's why the
    things were called "computers". Yet even then, a few pioneers --especially Alan Turing -- envisioned what's now called "Artificial
    Intelligence" - or "AI". AI is a synthetic biologic version of what humans are capable of. A regular computer resembles what a sick or ill human is capable of doing as an analogy. They saw that computers might possibly go beyond arithmetic and mathematics and begin to create and think for themselves instead of having to require other humans to put data in for them to get the answers they seek. Moreover, maybe imitate the processes that go on inside human brains that are working well.

Today, with robots everywhere in industry and movie films, most people think Al has gone much further than it has. Yet still, "computer experts"
    say machines will never really think. If so, how could they be so smart,and yet so dumb?

We naturally admire our Einstein's and Beethoven's, and wonder if computers ever could create such wondrous theories or symphonies. Most
    people think that creativity requires some special, magical "gift" that simply cannot be explained by midern science. I am explaining to you how this happens in the creation of entangled electrons and protons in you. The more you get the better thinking you create. Right now you have a deficit in that ability. If I am correct, then no computer or sick human brain will ill working mitochondria can really create solutions for what ails them because they cant see the problem because they cant see the scale of the problem as Prana expresses. Remember anything modern machines can do can be explained to most people. What I am discussing here this may not be true for all because of how they think.

To see what's wrong with that, we must avoid one naive trap. We mustn't only look at works our culture views as very great, until we first get good
    ideas about how ordinary people do ordinary things. We can't expect to guess, right off, how great composers write great symphonies. I don't
    believe that there's much difference between ordinary thought and highly creative thought. I don't blame anyone for not being able to do
    everything the most creative people do. I don't blame them for not being able to explain it, either. I do object to the idea that, just because we can't
    explain it now, then no one ever could imagine how creativity works.

We shouldn't intimidate ourselves by our admiration of our Beethoven's and Einstein's. Instead, we ought to be annoyed by our ignorance of how
    we get ideas - and not just our "creative" ones. Were so accustomed to the marvels of the unusual that we forget how little we know about the
    marvels of ordinary thinking. Ordinary thinking is the domain of altered mitochondria...........this site is about the "extra" in extraordinary and how it is innovated within us.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    caroline likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fe S cluster have to have precise nano relationships and this is why it is controlled by circular mitochondrial DNA from your mom and not by you. The size and shape is determined by the state of the atom.......and that state is selected for outside of our control for a specific biophysical reason.

Cr helps after you have a trashed un-magnetic mitochondria because you have allowed Fe S clusters and Mo in those cytochrome heads to expand via the chronic loss of energy in those atoms based upon choice you have allowed in your life.

20. PaulG

PaulG New Member