1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 9 is LIVE. Welcome comments here.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

Improperly paired and unpaired electrons of our ancestors may have very real consequences for us. If our mothers and grandmothers could not sense their environments=leptin resistance, it increases our own tendency toward being insensitive to the environment and a poor epigenetic prognosis. It is bad enough to be in a good environment when you can not sense it reliably. A bad environment is fairly certain to make a real mess of us when we cannot sense it well. It is not enough to look at how long our ancestors may have lived or how strong they were. The unique conditions around conception and in utero are more important. My mother had most of her thyroid removed at 4 and died of cancer at 64. She was born when her mother, a doctor, was 38 and had already mis-carried 4 times. I doubt I started strong shall we say.

2. Josh

Josh Gold

Roughly scaling some of this out into the Electric Universe, I imagine that inheriting poorly paired and unpaired electrons that have too much or the wrong charge would predispose us to the type of electrical events microcosmically that altered and shaped the solar system macrocosmically before the electrical charges of the various bodies floating around had stabilized/discharged=Birekland Current versus Field Free Current. The more stable our cellular environments are at conception, the more stable the electrical expression of the phenotype. Without the sensing of the environment and adjustments, we either build up too much charge leading to damaging electrical interactions between cells/organelles/molecules/atoms or not enough charge so that we leave our dead star mitochondria in place dooming our solar system to an early demise from lack of IR and such.

I imagine it as the difference between laminar and chaotic flow. Moderate electric charge on things=moderate electrical activity and regular behavior=pretty easy to understand if a log floating down river will hit your boat. At a threshold, this changes to a chaotic expression where the charge differentials related to the spin and pairing of electrons becomes more of a probabilistic situation where it is less possible to predict and control whether the log floating downstream is going to hit your boat.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Shijin13 and Clayton like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think Josh nails his epigenetic issue in this thread.

Josh likes this.
  4. Josh

Josh Gold

What a long strange trip its been.....:p

Alex97232 and sjoshua like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I think we need to realise that mitochondria function gets altered the very picosecond their environment changes.

Walk into the pentagon and everything goes into hell immediately. If your mitochondrial redox potential and signalling mechanisms aren't strong enough then systemic malfunction begins to happen.

OK, that only explains how things break. How do we fix things? I don't know enough to fully answer that. Personally, I had to move up north from 37deg South of the Equator to 17deg South of the Equator to see any noticeable health changes. I'll have to accumulate more information to fully answer some of your questions :confused:

Shijin13, rlee314 and Clayton like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Szent-Györgi noted that the sites of primary energy transduction, the mitochondrial and chloroplast membranes, are closely analogous to the pn junction, a semiconductor device that facilitates the separation of positive and negative charges, and is capable of generating an electric current when excited by energy in the form of heat and/or light.

The answers are in this blog.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In common with these semi-conductor devices, various biological membranes and artificially constituted phospholipid membranes also exhibit thermoelectric, photoelectric and piezoelectric effects due respectively to heat (IR), light and mechanical pressure (thermodynamic changes of the tensional integrity of the cell).

10. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Just finished reading the blog post.

Random note about these 2 sentences which were just casually mentioned in the blog:

Cell membranes connect to the outer mitochondrial membrane by actin filaments that have integrins connected to them.

Integrins are designs to tighten or loosen the system to alter size and shape of everything in a cell.
    I thought back to this post in the '50 grams of protein, no can do' thread -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/50-grams-or-protein-no-can-do.11940/#post-147768

Leucine is highly insulinogenic so that means it alter cell membrane oscillations and vibrations............(bread crumb)​

Paper 'Integrin αvβ3 acts downstream of insulin in normalization of interstitial fluid pressure in sepsis and in cell-mediated collagen gel contraction' -- http://ajpheart.physiology.org/content/295/2/H555#sec-9

Insulin induced αvβ3-integrin-dependent collagen gel contraction mediated by C2C12 cell

THE INTERSTITIAL FLUID PRESSURE (PIF) is involved in control of the fluid flux across the capillary wall

It has been suggested that connective tissue cells actively control PIF by exerting a tension on the collagen/microfibrillar network of the tissue, thereby restraining the tissue and preventing the hyaluronan and proteoglycan ground substance of the connective tissue from taking up fluid and swelling
    If you look at some of the figures of the results, the contraction is very significant. Example -- http://ajpheart.physiology.org/content/ajpheart/295/2/H555/F1.medium.gif

Contraction to 20% of the original surface area, without any semblance of a cell membrane, and at the high temperature of 37C. The figure also shows the importance of integrin, since inhibiting it basically leads to only a contraction to 90% of the original surface area. This difference is pretty huge! :eek:

More quotes from the paper:

Together, these findings suggest that insulin and PDGF-BB elicit a common PI3K-dependent signaling pathway that promotes cellular contraction and that is of importance in the control of PIF.

Insulin signaling is mediated mainly through the insulin receptor although insulin also binds and stimulates the structurally similar IGF-R1, albeit with substantially lower affinity, as well as the IGF-R1/insulin receptor hybrid receptors (18, 21, 25). IGF-1 that binds and activates IGF-R1 stimulates fibroblast-mediated collagen gel contraction (12, 14). It is currently not known whether insulin exerts its effects on PIF through the stimulation of the insulin receptors or IGF-R1.

We and others have previously shown that integrin αvβ3 can mediate collagen gel contraction but only when β1-integrins are absent or perturbed, and the results presented here are consistent with that (5, 8, 15).
    As usual, not much of the actual mechanism to how insulin causes these effects on a magnetic or electric level is discussed, and I am not skilled enough to discern that from a quick reading of the paper.

---

Referencing another paper about actin and insulin -- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9210235 . It seems like actin is responsible for transmitting the insulin receptor signal. I'm going to park my reading of the mechanism to focus on other aspects first.

---

I have to think of the case of physiological insulin resistance, like it would naturally be when eating a high-fat in winter time. ie: Insulin is kept higher in plasma.

Now, does this mean that cells are being kept more condensed? Or does "insulin resistance" also mean that the downstream effects on integrin are diminished?

To answer that, I need to understand the mechanics of integrin and actin adhesion to the cell membrane, and the effects that magnetism and electricity will have on that. Oh well, looks like I got more reading ahead of me :p

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most semi-conductor devices are luminescent, producing light as the result of heating, electrical pumping, and also stimulation by light.

DHA turns light into the DC current for 600 million yrs of evolution without replacement even once.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mechanical deformations automatically generate electrical disturbances. DHA turns DC current to light and vice versa. Every enzyme in a cell is connected o actin/intergin network. Why?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mechanical deformations are tied to protons........WHY?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many microorganisms move by means of a single flagellum. That of bacteria such as Salmonella can rotate up to 100 times a second, being driven by a molecular motor attached to its base and embedded in the cell membrane. The motor is entirely powered by the flow of protons (proticity) from one side of the cell membrane to the other.
    WHY?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

enzymes have huge dipole moments..........WHY?

16. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Haha, no clue right now :confused:

But the blog made me think that enzymes with large dipole moments implies a large magnetic field, which I then want to make a magical leap .... to imply that an enzyme can entangle the electrons of and attract the exact molecules/particles/proteins that it is responsible for assisting in reactions with. o_O

Shijin13 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Biological membranes, by virtue of their dipolar structure and large transmembrane potentials, are particularly prone to develop collective oscillations.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

close..........but not correct

19. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Does this mechanism only work in water? (or other ionic medium)

Shijin13 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yew you asked these questions and you wanted more info immediately..........now I gave you 9 blogs worth in one...............now I ask you to think.

Shijin13 likes this.