1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 9 is LIVE. Welcome comments here.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^And there is another loss.........of magnetic sense on cell membranes we have yet to probe. Topologic insulators are inherently chaotic on their surface and naturally show extreme disorder of the surface electrons on cell membranes. In plasma research individual electrons act as massless electrons, but groups of these electrons form a quasi-like crystalline structure on the surface that is chaotic but has a definite mass. This is known as the "Dirac mass." The mass of a sub atomic particles are a measure of the energy is absorbed in orbital deformation of that particle. This Dirac mass of cell membranes is interesting for biophysics because of how it can interact with magnetic fields.

Dirac mass results from surface particles' interactions with magnetic fields. The environment’s magnetic fields can impart order on the chaos at the surface. These fields are created by the presence of magnetic atoms substituted into the cell or membranes crystal lattice to convert it into a ferromagnetic topological insulator. The magnetic chaos eventually destroys the normal exotic surface state.......................

Now consider the implications of non native EMF signals to the Dirac mass built into cell membranes. It can affect electrons or protons and alter their masses in a big way to alter their abilities to transfer energy or information. In fact, the effects of pulsed non native irradiation may also be transmitted chemically in the blood plasma. It affects the ion balance on colloidal particles suspended in the plasma (why TG rise in non native exposures) such as those in blood plasma, giving them the ability to remove calcium ions from surfaces of arteries and cells and can make cell go from hydrophilic to hydrophobic. Non native EMF exposures also dehydrates cells, so it makes sense a cell would become more hydrophobic as you get dehydrated. Hydrophobicity means the cell has less energy within it, therefore its orbital circumference changes and it enlarges. The effect on intracellular water is to lower the size of the EZ and the result is a higher blood pressure because the PVN is stimulated abnormally. This is the real mechanism involved in the generation of adrenal fatigue.

Josh likes this.
  2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

(Took a walk on the Beach and made these speculations. I usually think like a crazy man on the beach :p, so don't expect the following to have any formal basis of proof)
    ----

Now you're hinting at the "How" of the magnetic effects on cell membranes. So far, the observed effects I've seen in the literature still seem to be tied to Ca2+ levels inside and outside the cell -- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bem.10136/abstract

More interesting is some of the stuff I skimmed in Mae-Wan Ho's 'Living Rainbow H2O', which describes water's quasicrystal structure in Chapter 4, and how different sphingolipids exposed on a cell membrane affect the number of levels of symmetry in the interfacial water quasi-crystal, which would thereby alter it's electromagnetic resonant effects.

I'm not sure if magnetostriction applies to the outer cell membrane -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetostriction . It's an intrinsic property of ferromagnetic materials, including ferrofluids, and I haven't seen data about this, but also wouldn't be surprised if charge separated water managed to hold ferromagnetic ions and act as a ferrofluid.

A magnetostrive effect on the cell membrane would affect it's resonant frequencies.

----

Which actually brings us to the more important question: Why does a cell need to sense magnetism?

I've been looking to definite what "magnetic sense" really means. So far I've come down to:
    • The cell can receive magnetic information about the environment and mount an appropriate response
    • The cell can use resonant magnetic waves to derive energy (magnetoelastic behaviour)
    • The cell can produce harmonics of it's resonant magnetic waves to communicate with other cells
    Sidenote: I'm using the word "cell" here, but TBH, given the fractal nature of energetic transmission, this really refers to interactions between any bodies of any size which can interact via resonant effects.

If those 3 points are true, then it may imply that certain frequencies of nn-EMF are not as harmful.

In other words, harmonics of nn-EMF that are low-powered enough, and which do not correspond to any harmonic of any base frequency used by the cell, may actually not affect cellular processes to a large degree. (The only relevance here that I will think of is to design less harmful nn-EMF systems.)

Of course, I personally don't think that given the number of resonant molecules in the body (just think of how many types of enzymes there are!), that there is no such thing as an "unused spectrum" of EMF for which safe nn-EMF can be used.

----

Finally, based on the above properties, I think that nn-EMF, which propagates at a higher-powered harmonic multiplier of a particular cells base resonant frequency, will easily:
    • over-amplify the signal and over-excite any receivers
    • cause greater distortions in orbital structures of resonant receivers and (by definition) increase their mass
    • therefore force transmitters to use more energetic harmonics for the tasks mentioned above

Josh likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why does a cell need to sense magnetism? It organizes chaos...........the surface or TI's are inherently built chaotic.......and the native field orders them to alter the Dirac mass. That sense is altered by light dark transitions. The physics of organisms is to create statistical order to the thermodynamics of life........life has to be on a ledge between thermodynamics and quantum processes. It is that transition that is problematic for modern biology because it is all quantized. All divalent ions are a sort of cell cement.........when you add non native oscillators is knocks them out of their membrane structure. It is akin to shaking a tree at different forces........low force generation does nothing........but as the shaking increases oscillations rise and more unripe fruit falls to the ground and causes the tree to alter its life cycle.........when that fruit hits the ground in winter no seed will germinate and the tree species may not survive.

Josh likes this.
  4. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

"Divalent ions (like Ca2+) are a cell cement" is one perspective that I'll be taking when reading through 'Living Rainbow H2O' :cool:. I know Ling talked about this a lot, so it's probably time to look into the details.

Of course that still leaves unanswered the question about functional units of organisation, how they communicate, etc .... And yes, they are fractal, up to a certain point of organisation which is either "functional enough" or "too energy inefficient" to scale up further using the available physical substrate ..... In many ways that's where a new perspective on many signalling pathways that conventional biology has already discovered (hormones).

I'm all up for emergent units of organisation, but that makes it basically impossible to truly figure out failure cascades without actually causing the effects to happen. Eventually, we'd be able to walk the line of causality using simple rules in a computer system, but we're not there yet.

The tree analogy is funny in that :p
    • The branching and root organisation of a tree is a clear visualisation of a fractal system
    • The most similar context to the body is a bunch of trees in a rainforest (lots of water) with interlocked canopies => oscillations on one tree propagate to it's adjacent neighbours
    • Set fire to one tree and watch the entire canopy burn :cool:. Fell one tree and you bring down many others, and you also lose the oscillatory information transfer mechanism
    Just saying that you can look at a real-life rainforest (I have one 3km from me :D), look at some of it's failure modes, and say "that's how the body fails", and actually be right (fractals!) ..... Time to read 'The 6th Extinction'.

Josh likes this.
  5. CindyB

CindyB Guest

Don't forget vibration (from sound or EM) induces mass transport.

Vibration/oscillation induced movement is a possible mechanism for two reactants otherwise in too dilute a cell environment to have any chance of randomly walking in to each other yet they move toward each other when their resonant vibration frequency is struck. If that resonant vibration is disturbed by frequency coupling from another source, they might not vibrate toward each other and miss a reaction opportunity. I don't think they have the whole cell volume to move through anyway since most of the cell volume is taken by structured water. These molecules will move along the boundaries between aggregated water sub-cells with the resonant frequency that washes through the cell volume. Changes in "stiffness" of within-cell, water sub-cells due to changes in thickness of aggregated water or overall hydration level of the cell will affect vibration induced movement, too. It's a system.

Jude and Christos like this.
  6. CindyB

CindyB Guest

Multivalent ions (and polymers) are used in various industries to flocculate suspensions because they induce aggregation of suspended solids. They destabilize a colloid. They can induce gel formation (which may be a good thing at certain points in life processes.)

7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Hmm, I would have thought the opposite, in that the direct effect of increasing the energy of the resonant attraction by using a higher harmonic in the non-native EMF range would accelerate reactions in a crowded soup of molecules -- where enzyme activity usually happens (the inside of cells and the blood plasma) are usually pretty packed.

The indirect effects of nn-EMF can of course lead to the loss of resonance like you mention, and I think this is mostly due to disruption of the transport medium due to changes in solute levels within the plasma (like Ca2+).

EDIT: "accelerate reactions" really means "bring more numbers of resonant particles together", and not "increase the rate of individual reactions (by lowering activation energy or otherwise)"

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  8. CindyB

CindyB Guest

I don't think it's a "soup"... it's a gel. Molecules in the cell cannot move into any random x,y,z location because of the exclusion zone around all that polyelectrolyte strand material. It's mainly crowded in the interstices between gel blobs. Given that restriction plus the analogous changes you can see in the video mass of salt moved at various driving frequencies (which depend on the shape and stiffness of the vibrating board... change the board, change the pattern at the same frequency) I would say it is probably not possible to predict what the nnEMF will do to the pattern. What if it moved an accumulation node (remember the salt movement) from the edge of the cell where a reactant enters the cell and where the vibration might have shuttled it into the company of its expected reaction partner. If the nnEMF changed that pattern (see how the location of salt blobs moves as the frequency changes) that shuttle might not happen or happen at the wrong timing.

Totally agree on Ca2+ movement. No doubt. It's presence/absence influences the stiffness inside the cell (both volumetrically and with the absence of its intercalcating ability since it's divalent.) It's not the only thing being moved. This blog series is about tensegrity-- tension balance along strings. Tensioned strings have resonance vibration (both EM and mechanical). Change the driver (e.g. natural + nnEM), change the resonance pattern. Change the tension, change the pattern.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"Molecules in the cell cannot move into any random x,y,z location because of the exclusion zone around all that polyelectrolyte strand material. It's mainly crowded in the interstices between gel blobs." Molecules can't but electrons and protons can and do.......and they change proteins and gels to innovate life.

10. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Hehe, the word "soup" wasn't meant to mean anything ;), and I think the domains whereby resonant attraction of 2 or more entities span different mediums, from the tightly-packed cell, to the relatively dilute blood plasma.

I'm still reading Mae-Wan Ho's 'Living Rainbow H2O' -- http://www.amazon.com/Living-Rainbow-H2O-Mae-Wan-Ho/dp/9814390895 , which has immediate relevance to this topic. Will probably be reading it for the next 2-3 weeks though, and then I'll need to synthesize the info.

I'll upload chapter 18 from the book to my site. I encourage anyone to buy the book at Amazon or at -- http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Living_Rainbow_H2O.php

Link: http://tanyewwei.com/static/living-rainbow-h2o-18.pdf

In that chapter, she describes the nature of the cell, and how the "cell cytosol" is actually a hydrophillic cytoskeleton made up of a network of actin, tubulin, and intermediate filaments, that span the entire cell.

She also introduces us to the notion of a percolation cluster, which I quote:

A percolation cluster is the ensemble of holes or sites in a lattice connected to a chosen centre to which a fluid is injected, so that the fluid will percolate to those sites.

The most remarkable feature of percolation processes is the existence of a percolation threshold, below which the spreading process is confined to a finite region.

The percolation probability P(p) is the probability that a fluid injected at a site chosen at random will wet infinitely many sites
    This will scale to electron and proton transport as well. Meaning that a seemingly-non-local event like an enzymatic reaction somewhere else in the cell, can trigger an energetic and information cascade that reaches some other connected part of the cell, without the enzyme having to be there, provided that the appropriate cluster lattice is present.

And again, the fractal nature of this structure, and the presence of actins and integrins throughout the entire body, also mean that the result of say enzymatic activity inside of a particular cell can have "seemingly-non-local" effects someplace outside the cell that is connected by this network.

How significant an effect this is I do not yet know, but I think the answers are in the book that I'm reading :D

----

Higher nn-EMF harmonics will definitely change the resonant information carried within water. No clue about the implications. :p

Some of my random speculations pertaining to the SCN receiving information from water in the third ventricle -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/january-2015-webinar.12595/page-3#post-152928

11. CindyB

CindyB Guest

I think there is some electron and proton concentration gradients going on wrt structured water around polyelectrolyte strands as evidenced by Pollack's work with nafion and pH-driven color change dyes. There are more protons at the edges of the exclusion zone while the EZ-generated electron density is spread across the psudo-pi cloud generated by the structured water-- H1.5O. These protons are where other potential redox reactants can happen in the interstices. Agree, that since most of the cell water is structured and the extra (accounting-based) 1/2 electron is supported by the area of the structured water, electrons can pretty much be any x, y, z location inside a structured water area. Mobile protons can be in the interstices since generating an exclusion zone pushes them there.

Agree the Grotthaus mechanism certainly gives both very mobile charged particles lots of ability to enable getting an electron or proton to more of the interior or edges of the cell "instantly". Much like holes/electrons in the source/drain region of an NMOS semiconductor, an electron can get instantly across the band gap (without appearing inside the tunnel-ox) to get trapped in the gate but it can't go to any random location. The dopant has to be right. In the cell, the dopant regions are created by losing 1/2 a proton per structured water molecule in the structured water areas and by the subsequent increase in proton density in the interstices between blobs.

At least, that's the way I think about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

This sounds just like the "Hubble bubble" model of the universe. Matter is clustered around the perimeters of the bubbles with not much in between. But light and magnetism aren't constrained. Well, at least magnetism isn't.
    [​IMG]

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember DHA Pi coud abuts CSF which is 99.8% water by volume.
    Pi electron clouds of DHA in the brain form giant dielectric clouds of electrons. On a scale much larger than the inter atomic distance a solid can be viewed as an aggregate of a negatively charged plasma of the free electron gas and a positively charged background of atomic cores. The background is the rather stiff and massive background of atomic nuclei and core electrons which we will consider to be infinitely massive and fixed in space. A magnetic field further “stiffens” the underlying atomic core of DHA. The negatively charged plasma of electrons is formed by the valence electrons of the free electron model that are uniformly distributed over the interior of the solid atomic core. If an oscillating electric field is applied to the solid, the negatively charged plasma tends to move a distance "x" apart from the positively charged background. As a result the sample is polarized and there will be an excess charge at the opposite surfaces of the sample. This is the basics of how the pi electron cloud is used in the electromagnetic brain.

14. CindyB

CindyB Guest

That is _exactly_ how a doped silicon semiconductor works except I would modify this phrase:
    "On a scale much larger than the inter atomic distance a solid can be viewed as an aggregate[...]"
    to
    "On a scale much larger than the inter atomic distance a metallic or semiconducting solid can be viewed as an aggregate[...]"

Your description resonated with me. I have a bit of a back ground in semiconductor development and manufacturing. I worked for a time in plasma etching. Your plasma description was very apt.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is the other key...........Hydrogen. It is the atomic chameleon........It has the ability to be a metal, non metal, and proton.........and it interacts with water to do some unnatural things because of its ability to proton tunnel........semiconductors engineers have only figured out how to move electrons on silicon..........life move them on DHA and water and it move protons on nucleic acids and water...........that is life's magic.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hydrogen has the ability to make other atoms do things they can not do when hydrogen is absent. This is why the microbiome is loaded with bugs that make energy from hydrogen........and that H2 alters how the GALT works.

17. Josh

Josh Gold

18. Josh

Josh Gold

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So today on 7/2/2015 look what we have...........BOOM http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-discover-fundamental-property-of-light