1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 9 is LIVE. Welcome comments here.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This one should shell shock people.

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Can't wait to dig into to it.... at least this time you didn't drop it on me while I was sleeping!!! now to find some paper to print it on....

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

nicld likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nn native EMF = a life lived by slow decay.............

Wonder about Rudolph yet and red light? surprised no one asked about it.
    Why is IR light the choice of light stored in a mitochondria? Rudolph's nose was red, shiny and bright, which means it reflected light rather than emits it. Reflected light is distorted and is useless for signaling from a source. Emitted light carries a signaling secrets.
    IR light cuts through the fog by controlling signaling in water.......... I drop bread crumbs constantly.

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. Yes it shocks me and worries me. I am a T2D so lots of stuff there to 'worry' about and no clear direction out or what to do. Maybe in time?
    This also confused me.............simple me I suppose

This also points out why those advocating a low carb high fat diet who have bad mitochondria might be dispensing bad public information. There is a deep down side to these dietary templates and that is the lesson I am trying to teach you here today. Context is critical when you understand how a mitochondria works.

Could you expand on this I am not 'arguing' just more confused and 'worried'

Brother John likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pat you have had the answers........you just can't face it. LA, where you live is a major problem for your mitochondrial sensors. The result is called T2D. Environmental mismatches that you allow your mitochondria to sense a world you want to run from. It robs you of electrons and you cant sleep. If you cant sleep well, you cant entangle protons or electrons because you don't see it the way lady evolution does.

Well, its high time you begin to see a new perspective. These are the discussions we have in bio hacks and at live events.

There is a lot more yet to come. That you can bet your ass on that. This just opens the door.

This blog took 9 blogs and I melded it into one.........so you would not have to wait. Yew has been asking monster questions in the Q & A's.........well here is one of my small whispers back to you all.

The ability to mentally create and rehearse and execute a plan on a finer quantum level, just by changing your thinking allows you to touch the thermodynamic level is an incredibly powerful epigenetic tool. I told Dexter when I began all this 4 yrs ago that a thought may change your DNA. For some here like Kate her DNA was changed. For others who wont change they run in place. This blog lays that game plan out in detail. Look at the pictures in it and look at my quotes. Deeply powerful info here. It is time for you to awaken. The ultimate irony, is now it is backfiring on mankind because humans are selecting for comfort over survival at the species level. Non native EMF = a life lived by slow decay. Sobering truth bomb, don’t you think? This is why I live on this quantum scale now. Maybe now you can see where my perspectives have been built over the last decade?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We remain clueless that we cannot artificially select for what nature has not already fashioned...................

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^biggest epistemologic mistake I made in my own medical training.

Shijin13 likes this.
  10. I mean is really such a slam dunk? I mean lots of people live in LA their whole lives and don't get diabetes. People in the West of Ireland with little or no EMF do get diabetes. I have no cell phone, no wifi (all your influence) spend a good lot of the time at the beach, live in a cottage at the back of a house, not a high rise and not near downtown either. In the Westside a few miles from the beach, have a magnetico. I was diagnosed with T2D in 2003 I take no medication and it does not seem to have gotten 'worse' in any way that I can point to beyond getting older I suppose. I have been following a LCHF diet as best as I can but it's true I have great difficulty losing ANY weight. I do CT but not 'hard-core'. I feel stumped here I mean you may well be right so what do I do, run from here?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LA is where you are now.........what set your mitochondrial program Pat? Life is an N=1 game..........youre forgetting the lessons I already taught you.........you have to string this knowledge together to gain wisdom...........you need to begin doing that.

12. I am not sure what you mean by "what set your mitochondrial program Pat?"..............I grew up in Ireland but came to LA in 1978 at the age of 26 y. o. so which one/both set up my mitochondrial program? Not sure what you mean there exactly.

I have a question though: is there some kind of 'aggregate effect' of EMF living in a place like LA. What I am asking is can one do all the 'right things' but still living in a place like this still be inundated by EMF. It would make sense I suppose, all the GPS on cars, all the wifi everywhere all the cell towers and cell phones. Would being here be worse than in the west coast of Ireland even using a cell phone if you know what I mean. How big/real is the 'aggregate effect' (made up word by me)

I mean I have the option I am pretty sure to move to Ireland I am not 'arguing' with what you are saying, I don't know enough to 'argue' so if I become convinced I CAN and I suppose WOULD move to Ireland. But obviously I don't want to do something rash or un-considered. You have a big influence Dr Kruse on people including me so be aware I take you seriously all the more reason to be very thoughtful about this. This a big issue for me. I am seriously trying to think it over.

13. Josh

Josh Gold

Perhaps re-examine the meaning of "transgenerational epigenetics"......

14. What exactly would that tell me? Do you know if so I am prepared to be enlightened.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pat T2D is a disease of blue light.........you cant run from it in LA.

Light-sensitive proteins, like FAD which you just learned about in this blog, absorb light strongly at certain frequencies and become excited to send out an electric signal or to re-emit light. Well in cytochrome one where FAD is.........when you have too much blue light coming in.........you expand the atoms in this protein changing the waves it makes. Those wave change the tuning of your inner mitochondria membrane..........so you can't use electrons from certain long light foods like carbs like the rest of us can. When you cant you can not make superoxide. When you can't make that.........sleep is trashed and your mitochondria become like a row boat with one oar.........the more you use just one oar the more you go in circles; in other words you can never recycle your mitochondria to break your cycle.......and T2D is your result.........this is why you need both oars to get to your goal of optimal and away from T2D. LA enslaves you to this problem.......and it operate below your perception level........ As this thread clearly shows. You are actually teaching people and I applaud this. But I want you to get the message!!!!
    For example, there are three kinds of rhodopsins, light-sensitive proteins in the eye that absorb at red, blue and green respectively. The bioluminescent protein aequorin absorbs a similar wavelength of light as the rhodopsin that absorbs blue light. In the consensus spectrum of blue rhodopsins and aequorins, there is only one prominent peak frequency at 0.475, and this is most likely to be the one related to the absorption of blue light.

Blue light speeds up DNA and RNA expression when it is not monitored by both oars:
    The effects of their frequencies of electromagnetic radiation have been shown directly on cell growth and DNA synthesis by
    Veljko Veljkovic and Irina Cosic. Blue light were shown in experiment to indeed be maximal at the predicted wavelengths that fostered excessive cell growth by their actions nucleic acids.

Blue light.........NOT FOOD. LA =BLUE LIGHT This is the gasoline for the fire that began in the egg of your grandmother..........before you breathed your first breath because of choices they made to live outside your biologic design.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are now enlightened........You're whole life is a blue light nightmare.

Alex97232 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What it means is that a protein or DNA sequence tied to this blue light oscillation or wave (like the FAD protein is tied to the insulin protein) generally has more than one function. FAD and insulin are your oars in this analogy. One without the other makes your mitochondria a fog chasing its tail chronically. FAD sings or vibrates/oscillates one note for each function it has to which its binding partner or other oar resonates (could be another protein like osteocalcin,or vitamin K2 in the case of insulin)

When you get this........you begin to see why supplementation is a money losing idea........

You have to coordinate the orchestra to make the music of life..........and the conductor is the circadian signals that mitochondria sense........and LA is doing you in.

Alex97232 and rlee314 like this.
  18. Josh

Josh Gold

If you could see your mother and grandmother's phenotype/genetics who carried your mitochondrial DNA versus the mothers and grandmothers's of the "other people" you refer to who do not have problems, you might have better perspective...

19. OK I will re-read all this but it will STILL be beyond me really. But I pretty much take your word for it. So.................to try to keep it simple or to something I can DO about it other than rowing with one oar, would moving to the West of Ireland it's way out in the country, thinly populated, not even living in a village but I know there are 2 cell towers there that I am aware of. Though in Ireland they had this rule a cell tower had to be at least one kilometer from any dwelling, now they are changing that unfortunately, anyway are you saying it would help to leave LA and go there. I am going to take your answer VERY seriously I very likely will do what you say, so be careful don't just throw something off the top of your head. Not that I am saying you ever do!

20. Josh, do you REALLY know what you are talking about or are you just sayin' in a manner of speaking. if you do please explain a bit more.