1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tensegrity #6

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by nonchalant, Oct 14, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Jack talks about some electrons being held closely to the nucleus, and others are further away than expected. Is gravity higher in the atoms with closely-held electrons? Are the electrons in carbohydrates (which we know are different, and require being sent to cytochrome I because of their high energy) subject to less gravity? More volatility? But gold, which would have high gravity, tends to hold closely to the inner electron shells, and loosely to the outer shells.

Or is the carb issue a question of electron spin?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  3. kovita

kovita Gold

great pictures. I often wonder what is at the end usefull from all the five years of studying biology on the University. i remember the first semester realizing that everything I was told about biology at the high school was not truth (too similarized) and now I see the same about the University because the whole scale was completely wrong. I am not done with the last blog yet, too little time for too much things and than I think I will have to read it twice or maybe even more, pure physics. I wonder, you being so advanced in understanding the quantum science, maybe you can recommend a quantum physics book, nothing extra complicated, something written in Pollack style. I was searching the other day at the University library but found nothing alike.

4. plsmmncr

plsmmncr New Member

I agree, Tensegrity #6 was astounding. Perhaps I should be thankful that I didn't fully understand it -- probably would have blown my mind.

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have purchased one of Feynman's QED books, but I haven't had the nerve to crack it open yet. :) His "Surely You're Joking" book was fun, though.

6. kovita

kovita Gold

I
    I love his books and his speeches. He was a special guy. How could possibly anyone make physics so fun?! It is a great idea, it has been a long while since I red his books. It could be even available in my maternal language, that would maybe open my third eye ;-)

Josh likes this.
  7. Josh

Josh Gold

[​IMG]

Schematic illustration representing multi-step transformation of water structures during the fibril formation.

(TIF)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4094474/

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have mentioned many times on my blog and forums and on our FB groups that the mainstream ancestral people don't get the " atomic scale argument" when it comes to things like iodine and T3 and T4. One of the great things about seafood is that it contains selenium which helps convert thyroid hormones to active T3. While you can eat more carbs to increase free T3 levels (a common paleo recommendation), this increases the need for iodine even more. This creates a huge issue chronically especially in the CSF. (http://www.medical-hypotheses..... Most of the T4 is stored in our gut, so by eating seafood, you allow form to meet function as the seafood can permeate the gut where majority of T4 is stored, allowing for the conversion of more T4 to T3." While DHA has pretty amazing quantum effects, as Bill has talked about here before, it needs to be paired with iodine (as that's the HUMAN body's preferred antioxidant system) to protect DHA from oxidation. This occurs in synapses due to this Grotthuss mechanism especially for heat transfers. So, we've come full circle. You can either eat seafood and get a great evolutionary package of things like DHA, iodine and selenium, which will support thyroid health, or you can follow the traditional paleo path lacking in seafood DHA and iodine and continually up your carb intake to offset this loss. The "leadership of ancestral health" needs to tell people this will trigger a need for more iodine from their diet and since you're not getting it in "their" diet, your body will divert to backup antioxidant systems like vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione. NO one is saying this because it hurts their business models. Now you see why so many young paleo folks follow "their thought leaders" eat lots of carbs and take supplements like glutathione and vitamin C year-round. They're forcing their bodies to rely on a suboptimal pathway which requires this constant band-aid approach.

Danco3636 and caroline like this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I need examples to learn from. And it's hard to get examples in most QED books, afaik. At least examples I can relate to. It's a very difficult job because our understanding of quantum physics is relatively :) new. Few have even related QED to daily life. Not sure if anyone makes it easier than Pollack and Kruse.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    kovita likes this.
  10. any science only offers a fragmented description of reality via one mode of observation
    we must remember that even though quantum physics is the most mature of the sciences, in that it maintains curiosity, it is still only one means of describing a whole
    in this regard its equations describe a reality that was present before equations themselves were conceived

btw this is an amazing book in this field

http://www.amazon.com/Wholeness-Implicate-Order-David-Bohm/dp/0415289793

at present, the scale we are talking about on this forum is as good as we have in terms of describing the delicate nature of energy/matter, and we need to speak this way because this appears to be how modern humans all now think....

Brother John and kovita like this.
  11. kovita

kovita Gold

That is just it, Josh. There is a department of philosophy of natural sciences in the building I studied. We always thought about the guys in this dptm as a weird creatures. Most of them have brilliant research carrier behind them and it just never came to my mind during that times, to ask myself, why they stopped researching and moved to philosophy, which by my "that time measures" was useless play with words. Today I would guess they just reached their "Descartes" moments. I truly believe what JK is presenting in his blogs is most likely the reality. Maybe it is not as good as reality, but definitely the best and most solid angle I have came upon. To me it is still a mystery how some mathematical and physical principles can in it's very results explode to something so incredible, diverse and complicated such as the life on this planet. I think that is why I stopped ignoring mystics and philosphy lately. It is curious I needed to be presented to such and elemental and hard science to open this gate.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today scientist are attempting to use math to replace experiments........that will lead to many false conclusions. Math helps explain science but it does not recapitulate nature at its smallest scales. Math is the language she uses...........it is not a replacement for her actions.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I have a book called "Stalking the Wild Pendulum (On the Mechanics of Consciousness)" by Itzhak Bentov. Lots of drawings to help explain the concepts.:) The dedication in the book says "Dedicated to those individuals who are trying to pull together diverse aspects of nature into one, new, meaningful whole ....." It was first published in the 70s, I first read it in the early 90s.

Bentov looked to nature to solve problems, one example (from a foreword from a later book, published after his death) was he was apparently involved in the development of a painless hypodermic needle. Through meditation he was led to investigate the design of the tips of the fangs of poisonous snakes .....:cool: He also said that "We are all on the same bus, moving through infinity; only some have window seats, others aisle seats. I happen to have a window seat. " It was after reading Stalking the Wild Pendulum that I wanted to move from the aisle to the window ..... :D

Josh likes this.
  14. this, and that any experiment can only capture a brief glimpse of an everlasting whole, thereby creating a theory (derived from greek theoria - meaning to make a spectacle)
    we try to divide what is one and indivisible, and this implies that in the next step we will try to identify what is different.
    fragmentation is a confusion around the question of difference and sameness, and to be confused about what is different and what is not, is to be confused about everything. this is the very essence of why RCT is bullshit.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^agree, but this wont change medicine.

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sunlight and magnetism seem to be opposites. Day and night. Water connects them both, but in a fractal way, it in itself is sunlight (hydrogen) and magnetism (oxygen). Is the three-legged stool really a pendulum, with water changing sides as needed to maintain the motion?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Actually no.......they are on a continuum. Light is capable of bring atoms together........but they never fully condense. Magnetism brings them very close together and saves energy and directs currents. Cortisol and ATP are how we are designed to un-condense under control fashion when awake. Cortisol stirs us........ATP continues the job and th sun's photons are re zipping collagen slowly over the day while we slowly oxidize. At night we reduce ourselves and condense when the system is in sync. Today it is not.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Do the DHA pi electron clouds that have been mentioned in previous blogs, that enable consciousness, require iodine to pack them closely together? Using that Grotthuss mechanism?

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes.......but not how you think. Iodine is critical for the H+ ions that interact with DHA at synapses........where massive amounts of heat is given off to H+ and iodine dissipates that heat.

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Fluoride must be a dielectric blocker because it messes with hydrogen bonds. Decreases water's dielectric constant. Iodine, on the other hand, turns all the excluded hydrogen protons into an ionic plasma. Fluoridated water would be less of a universal solvent, I think.