1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tensegrity 4 comments

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by nonchalant, Sep 11, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Melatonin releases at night and drops our body temp, to condense our mass, which increases our tissues magnetism and gravity. This would be tensegrity, which would be somewhat like wearing a compression garment. So the cool temps put energy into our collagen (via DHA, which is rich in oxygen), and water. This restocks our cells with energy.

We stay asleep until melatonin decreases, cortisol rises, body temps rise, ambient level increases, and collagen unzips. We awaken.

Instead of taking exogenous melatonin, we need to get cold (and dark) at night.

Jude, caroline and Martin like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

so if melatonin doesn't release , or not much, or not when it should .....we are screwed and we see none of those benefits.

But - as we age .... our melatoin drops - right? but if we are sleeping well ....does that mean we get a decent amount of melatonin release?

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

If melatonin doesn't release, we can still make ourselves cold at night, to condense our tissues.
    If we are sleeping well, I would say that we have enough melatonin, or we are cold enough. Or perhaps we aren't sleeping as well as we think.

Before getting out of bed, I've been stretching, for tensegrity's sake. My joints love it. And recently I've also tried stretching just a bit anytime I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. Gently, so not to awaken DH. I've found I drop back to sleep easily. Tensegrity condenses the tissues, which increases magnetism and gravity, like cold does.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

sounds like it might be a good idea to wear a compression shirt to bed???

I love the stretching suff ....I go out on my balcony every morning and do crazy stuff .....with nothing much on!

I have been wondering .... when I go outside first thing - it has been quite cool ..but I don't feel cool at all even with out much on?

How would one know if they weren't sleeping as well as they think? I think I sleep like a log ...and wake up refreshed and raring to go....

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Caroline,you know! you feel refreshed and raring to go. One thing that gou could look for is feeling ever so slightly cold before bed. As I wear little and normally do not feel it ,it is qujte remarkable that at 9.30 or 10 pm I feel slight shivers.
    For anyone that does not sleep well maybe conversely lowering body temperature at that time might help.

nonchalant likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am very cool before going to bed ... but within minutes take everything off ...... what does that mean?

an exhibitionist in the making???

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, missed this also on my first read.
    Air cavities also? We have all kinds of cavities in the body. Sinuses and nasal passages, lungs, cochlea of the ear (more like a vortex), the skull itself, and how about the mitochondria, with their shells of water surrounding them?
    I am understanding the magic of humming better now. And chanting, singing, maybe even whistling. Heartbeats. Vibrato in singing. It's all tensegrity. Heck, it can even be heard in the cicadas singing at sunset. I need one of those didgeridoo thingies.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a great didgeridoo guy at Disney in Orlando - I have pics!

9. tentorial membrane is also like a drum skin that resonates at the base of the brain.

it is one of many diaphragms in the body that create and transfer pressure and information

T. membrane
    vocal cords
    thoracic diaphragm
    pelvic floor
    arch of feet

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Is our collagen network much like our bone network? Cables of semiconductors transmitting pressure and information? NN EMF adversely affects bone by counteracting the earth's magnetic field so that the copper pins give way, leading to decalcification. And emf's affect on the magnetic field changes the helical shape of collagen so that you end up with flabby sheets of collagen, instead of tight spirals.

Do we get osteoporosis of the collagen? Our collagen network is more easily repaired, though. Just add energy. Like walking on rocks. Or stretching and massaging. And the raw materials, including structured water. But that also applies to bone.

Is cartilage somewhere in between collagen and bone?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is a great podcast Josh ...thanks!

I really loved this - especially all the heart stuff ...and the humming - where have we heard that before??!!

She is an excellent interviewer......Has Dr.K. ever done her show?
    How often is she on?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  12. it is like this

tensegrity_icosahedron.jpg
    bone forms within collagen structures, not collagen around bone
    bone is essentially a hardening and mineralisation of collagen via emergent lines of shape control and force transmission

yes you can get an osteoporosis-like effect on collagen but it is not so much demineralisation as a loss of the tensegrity system
    imagine in the photo, that the coloured strings are flaccid, this is what happens when collagen b reaks down
    then it leaves joints susceptible to injury etc

13. i dont know naything about her, i just was searching for oschman podcasts because he has been on this tip for many years
    his book is callled "energy medicine - the scientific basis"

another good book is bruce lipton - the biology of belief, and regarding collagen everyone should read the endless web by schultz and feitis

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

That talk was so fascinating ...the heart transplant stuff blew me away!!

I thought that the interviewer - Dr. Anne? would be such a great fit for Dr. K. ...on the same wave length I thought.
    I need to get his book ....thanks so much.

I love the humming! I have been humming ever since!

15. pretty cool the resonant energies retained in the hearts hey

16. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.waterconf.org/participants-materials/posters/

17. Josh

Josh Gold