1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 14: Comments are now welcome

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2015.

1. kovita

kovita Gold

Yew, i discovered a bag full of high quality amethyst at home. I wonder whether there would be any aprox instructions how to use them for emf protection. I assume "absorption" is different than "reflection" and somehow k am not sure I should actually carry them around... I did some small subjective experiments and it feels like if I carry them together with switched on cell phone it makes me nauseous ;-(

2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I don't have a definitive answer yet :confused:. I have ordered an amethyst crystal that's being shipped to me right now, but probably won't be here until another week or so. That's when I'll perform the appropriate tests with my own transmitting devices.

My guess is that the best practice would still be to place the crystals as close to the part of the body which you want to protect, which will be the head first and foremost. The crystal should also be between your body and the nn-EMF source.

Example of what I think is a good setup: cell phone in thigh pocket, while wearing an amethyst or black tourmaline necklane.

Example of what I think has no effect: amethyst pendant with cell phone in thigh pocket.

Still, I'll have to do some testing to get a good answer.

----

3. you should get something like this made with amethyst yew
    [​IMG]

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Are dark photons behind biophotons? by Matti Pitkanen
    http://journals.sfu.ca/jnonlocality/public/journals/1/PREPRINTS/PitkanenII-105122013.pdf

6. This may a bit of an 'off the wall' question but I was wondering about the anti-HIV cocktail of drugs. I read somewhere that it is like taking Drano to your gut bacteria etc. If that is the case people who take it would be lacking in H2 to probably a quite serious degree. I happen to know of two people on this 'cocktail' and it seems to me it affects them 'mentally' even though I have heard no concerns about it. Does not mean there are not concerns of course.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Random EMF testing :p. My Amethyst Crystal doesn't work :rolleyes:

Raw reading right next to my router, which is transmitting at 2.4Ghz. Oscillating around 4 to 6 mW/cm^2

IMG_6614.jpg

----

With small Amethyst crystal. No change (the image happened to be at a time when the emitted EMF was higher power, but it's within the normal emission range for my router)

IMG_6606.jpg

----

Empty Porcelian Cup (with coffee remnants). No change.

IMG_6610.jpg

-----

Coffee Cup filled with 500mL of plain tap water (non-fluoridated). Reduction of reading to 1 to 2 mW/cm^2

IMG_6611.jpg

----

Me wrapping my hand around the sensor. Reduction to below 0.2 mW/cm^2

IMG_6613.jpg

=====
    Mini Conclusion

Time for mini waterfall / water fountain installations, plus lots of literal meat shields :D

Sleep in your tub submerged in water with an oxygen mask on for maximum EMF protection :p:D:cool:o_O

8. leave water cup there as long as possible to test real dehyration effects of nnEMF :D:D:D:D

Martin, sjoshua and cinnamon like this.
  9. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

drat just bought amethyst geode - appears like probably useless! Do you think I should try black tourmaline or amethyst necklace? Any one tested salt lamp?

10. av8r

av8r New Member

In theory this might work but don’t know how effective it would be. Couple a passive broadband fractal antenna into an impedance matched resistive load. The RF received at the antenna is then dissipated as heat in the coupled resistor. The antenna could be fine-tuned around the frequency band wanting to reduce, Wi-Fi or nearby cell tower etc… and then multiple ones could be placed through out an area as EMF-to-heat exchangers. Again, I haven’t tried this or tested it so I don’t know its effectiveness in reducing EMF in an area it would be.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal_antenna

Paulina and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  11. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I seem to recall Dr K talking about crystals needing to be "recharged". Did you try putting your amethyst crystal in the fridge and then out in the bright sunshine before the test? I have no idea how long is needed for each of these steps, but perhaps you could try a couple of hours?

BTW, the mental image of you sleeping underwater made me LOL! Are you thinking like a mask and scuba tank with regulator? If funds are tight, maybe you could try a snorkel! :p:rolleyes:
    Oh, and make the water cold and do CT all night long! :D

12. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

No harm in trying -- the Amethyst crystal is in the freezer now. Will see if there is any effect tomorrow o_O

-----

Of course, the sleeping underwater thing was said tongue-in-cheek, but I do think it is plausible in the future to alternate being "as asleep as possible" and "as awake as possible". Being submerged in temperature-controlled water, surrounded by weak IR lasers, and a strong magnetic field, is probably a good combination to get as good a sleep state as possible. 6 hours of that a night would be incredibly restorative.

Sidenote: I'm not looking at particularly cold water per se. Cooling of the body occurs on the order of 1-2 degrees Celsius during sleep, and major cooling will definitely disrupt functions. I do however think that it would be possible to say safely drop body temp by up to 4-5C across a night of sleep, while using strong magnetic fields to induce a deep sleep state, and come out of the process with much better energetic and signalling function.

We're talking about sleeping in 27-30C water here, not some cold tub. Cooling down of core temperature will have to happen mostly via internal mechanisms, and not some external cold stimulus. ie: Melatonin leading to massive uncoupling. Being surrounded with water is still valuable for doing all sorts of things though -- temperature regulation, solutes like epsom salts or H2O2, etc ....

13. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

How's the amethyst crystal test going Yew?

14. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Yes, @yewwei.tan, I'm wondering about the amethyst crystal too! I'm picturing it lonely, lost and forgotten, in the back of the freezer behind that bag of prawns... :oops::cool::D

15. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I haven't had much time to test :confused:

But one thing I can say for sure is that Amethyst in particular is likely diamagnetic in some form, and excludes EMF away from itself.

This is a problem, because the way that the nn-EMF waves are going to be distorted by the crystal will depend on very many factors which I have no clue about how to control right now. With my relatively cylindrical crystal, it seems to increase the power per unit area of EMF waves in a direct straight line from the crystal to the emission source.

I can't make a good recommendation, except to actually take a meter and test the effects. This is hard to do, so personally I would recommend that if people want to try out the addition of Amethyst crystals, they should create a context whereby they can determine the effects of before-and-after use of the crystal.

You do this like kovita does, by having a qualitative measure of redox potential to guage the effects of amethyst crystal introduction. In kovita's case, it's pretty obvious that having amethyst near her did not do her any good at all. Discontinue use if this is the case o_O

I have no clue if these effects generalise to black tourmaline. Need to get a big crystal and test ....

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  16. yew, good to see you havent been blown awya by the cyclone
    looks like youre headed to vic just in time (if the planes can leave!)

17. PaulG

PaulG New Member

18. BTA

BTA New Member

I've found Shieldite to work no matter what shape you're in - it blocks nnEMF fairly well with testing I've done. The following website has a video of someone testing it as well. Price is very affordable so it won't break the piggy bank.

http://iyashisource.com/shieldite

19. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

In Brissy now waiting waiting to catch up with Nick at 11am ;) Cairns wasn't hit at all. Sunny as all hell as evident in my log -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/take-it-slow.9428/page-41#post-156097

We did have a day this month with 250mm of rain, but that was just lots of water and no wind :cool:

Well, only way to find out is to get it and test :cool::p

A pendant and small 4cm x 4cm cube is coming my way. Will report on tests when I get it (probably in like 2 weeks :confused:).

Jude likes this.
  20. BTA

BTA New Member

some factors are tough to use a home device to test how well it works. Im not worried if it "blocks" emf but rather does the item help to reduce or stop harmful damage to the body? Which would require medical equipment to test per se. I also use products made by Safe Space - the company conducted private 3rd party testing on their products. They can prove the devices stop the harmful effects of EMF. My basic home tester doesnt show any effects around the Safe Space devices. But the level of harmful radiation is reduced.

http://www.safespaceprotection.com/

SafeSpace products
    After nearly two decades of research utilizing the principles of quantum physics and subtle energy technologies, we’ve perfected products that are:
    • Effective in transforming EMFs into harmless fields
    • Proven in independent laboratory studies
    • Affordable
    • Easy to use
    • Never in need of recharging