1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 14: Comments are now welcome

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Do MF held sky clathrate matter?
    skyblue.jpg

2. meanwhile in the gut... inthegut.jpg

3. -Food is on the way!
    -what?
    -Food!
    -I smell banana! foodisontheway.jpg

4. Banana!!! GlucoseYeah.jpg

David Limacher likes this.
  5. numnum.jpg NUMNUM!

David Limacher likes this.
  6. -Banana!
    -Guys! some summer protons!
    -Yeah !
    -Guys let's grow
    -Yeah !
    -yes turn on the blue light
    -yeepee yeah!
    quorumrays.jpg

SeaHorse and David Limacher like this.
  7. turnthebluelightson.jpg
    And Me I'm gonna go explore the dark room, yeah!

8. Carbfest.jpg
    -What? The Forbidden Room? But... ? Err and what about the GALTS? …Aren't you scared?
    - Don't worry guys GALTS Mitos have been grilled long enough…Host is cooked…

- Good night! And don't forget to turn that FIAF off

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is mitogenetic radiations from light work

10. Christos

Christos New Member

My summary from OSF 1 and this blog. FIAF created from scarcity singal > scarcity signal created by fasting or poor food mastication leading to less food in the small intestine and more in the large intestine (small intestine creates FIAF) > subcutaneous fat production and NOT visceral by blocking of LPL > ketosis then burns FFA from subcutaneous fat into mitochondria oxidation or myelination.

Lahelada and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  11. Some 'simple' questions.............you mention bacteria in the gut living in the dark and without oxygen. This I suppose re-capitulates their evolutionary history of having evolved in the dark and deep an-aerobic oceans. I am wondering though a bit about viruses. Do we have lots of viruses also in our gut? After all it seems that you are saying it is from the viruses that we 'borrow' DNA to 'cut and paste' and put it into our own DNA so that would suggest we do.

BTW another 'simple' question would that DNA mostly go into 'non-coding ' or 'coding' DNA? Also I was wondering what exactly was the 'mechanism' by which this was done I may have this wrong but you also talked about viruses being on the surface of the oceans being 'cooked' by sunlight so I am just trying to put this together. Endo-symbiosis was it seems the 'coming together' of virus DNA and bacteria (now mitochondria). How does this relate to the gut microbiome and the differences between viruses and bacteria and how each contribute to our gut situation? And if viruses 'evolved' in the sunlight and on the surface of the oceans how do they fare in the dark gut?

On a Q&A a while ago you mentioned that bacteria were (primarily) based on protons but humans on electrons (big simplification and generalization). And I got the impression (maybe wrong) that the bacteria 'took' the protons and left the electrons to us. Am I barking up the wrong tree on this? If correct would it be right to say then that bacteria emit light (photons) but also provide us with electrons? Kind of on this track I heard someone say on the radio today if we had no microbiome we would die...............is that correct to say?

Sorry a lot of jumbled questions and only answer as you feel it is relevant.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The gut makes hydrogen..........what did I tell you in LA about hydrogen? It makes other atoms do things they normally could not do if H2 was not present. It also makes sense why H2 changes water's ability to make more energy for other atoms to transform.........Bacteria and not eukaryotes use hydrogenases to make energy........we use them for that ability. When you lose the bugs who do that........all hell breaks loose in the gut.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bacteria in the gut liberate light and molecular H2.........molecular H2 energizes water while also destroying cytokines...........this is how the battle of the gut is won or lost.

Penny likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sean Waters likes this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

I found this video very interesting................ wondering if there is an original in German language too

16. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I bet mackerel head smoothies glow like crazy :)

17. Inger

Inger Silver

Jaaa... I bet too :)
    at least they give wonderful energy :) Just had a huge one a few hours back! Uh oh it tasted no good but who really cares...lol

I ate quite a bit of snow on my walk in the woods today.... no wild edibles... everything was buried under snow... it was sunny.. and i thought I might get some biophotons from the snow as well ;)
    so i ate and ate... it felt very good! :)

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  18. OK so H2 is the important aspect here. I suppose H2 then as a supreme 'chameleon' can use 'protonicity' and all the other magical things you have been explaining. So a question comes to mind primates etc who have much less 'leaky gut' than we do then do not use 'protonicity' etc to the extent we do? I presume that's what you mean by 'a molecular stroke of genius' we kind of 'went back' and took advantage of much earlier and more primitive forms of life to enhance what we could do. We 'captured' and added on to our own capabilities the capabilities of bacteria etc. So now humans use electrons and protons massively and I suppose 'uniquely'

But 'viral genes' then seem to be another matter entirely or at least a different aspect of leaky gut? I guess it makes sense that 'leaky gut' can take advantage of BOTH viruses and bacteria. Anyway very interesting and hoping I am somewhat on the right track here....................

19. Josh

Josh Gold

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    Martin likes this.
  20. ^^ that page is so good

Phosphene and Martin like this.