1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 14: Comments are now welcome

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are layers of meaning in this video...........opening the door to one of the more complex part of the human species in how they "communicate" across species to get circadian signaling correct without being "dazed and confused".

Scientific assumptions are the termites of symbiotic relationships. In fact, every human creature is constituted to be a profound secret to one another and mystery to every other species they communicate with because that mode of cross talk is layered. The single biggest problem in biologic communication is the quantum illusion that it has taken place and you might decipher it without pondering how it occurs. When the coherence account is high in tissues, communication is easy, instant, and effective. This implies the whole war in neolithic diseases is because we can't talk to each other properly. Sometimes the most important thing in communication is visualizing what isn't being signaled. The art of reading between the lines of 'light' is a life long quest of the wise, coded for in the wisdom of nature.

The earth speaks, clearly, distinctly, and, in many quantum layers of nature, loudly, to mankind, but he fails to hear a single sound. This is his communication breakdown.

2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

3. great blog, coherence returns to the writing.

4. BTA

BTA New Member

according to the "standard model" - the universe should be empty. Why isn't it ?

[​IMG]

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You, once again assuming the standard model is correct.............You need to read the two pics in the blog...........they would stop you from making assumptions based upon old beliefs that have many cracks in them

David Limacher likes this.
  6. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Josh likes this.
  7. kovita

kovita Gold

this blog definitely broke into the million pieces everything I ever learnt studying biology on University. The very stable basic pilars. It makes it again difficult to hope we will understand life in it's complexity anytime soon...we are yet to understand the very basics of life and it requires to start from scratch, to turn the bilogy almost into tabula rasa. I am indefinitely glad to have the opportunity to live through this very exciting times! There may be very different medicine waiting for the generation of our children already.
    I am particulary intrigued by the extraordinary capacity of specific wave lenghts to produce very different effects in life depending on context. However I struggle to absorb enough physics and matematics knowledge to understand it fully, it is a "scandalous concept" considering how much we manipulate light in our lifes. The small comment on cancer and it's relation to lower cholesterol levels is something one could be put in jail for ;-) I wonder how individual genetics plays a role in this mechanism considering individual/familiar genetic background predisposing to naturally lower cholesterol levels despite of good vit.D, vit.A and enough available sulphur in the system.

What I love about this blog most is it's simplicity in terms of presentation and shocking complexity and novelty onsidering the messages inside. Thanks!

8. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

A thought that came to mind while I'm reading OSF1 :D

People afflicted with Candida tend to do better with a calorie-restricted high-fat diet (both factors boosts FIAF expression), and from my reading, don't do well with pro-biotics. I suspect this is because candida destroys the ability to produce Butyrate in the gut.

This was the "more conventional" explanation for the damage mechanism of Candida from Jack given in October 2014 (4 months ago) -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/candida-fest-help.11560/#post-145587

Candida is a Eukaryote, and I think the fundamental damage mechanism of candida is that it absorbs the light that our GALT cells are supposed to absorb. The two most important wavelengths should be the 380nm UV band, as well as specific bands in IR light (I'm thinking 800nm and 970nm).

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  9. kovita

kovita Gold

Yew
    Yew, so how would one boost the gut microbiom to it's best? IFing is not good for everyone and every situation, so is caloric restriction. Now not talking about candida cases. I mean how would someone (like me) who does most of the things "right" can do even better? I feel that during the pregnancy there would be as well some form of signaling/communication between the gut microbiome and the fetus. From most of the studies it appears the 3rd trimester might be "the time"...

rlee314 and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  10. Josh

Josh Gold

Are you thinking of boosting the organisms, their function and or their communication with the enterocytes?

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  11. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Again, quick thoughts before I head to the beach (7+am here, need sunshine to fully wake up :eek:), so probably not 100% coherent.

Quote: The only two things that can contain light is strong electric and magnetic fields. So I think that fundamentally the way to recover the gut is actually to first focus on fixing the redox potential of the GALT tissues, thereby giving them the ability to generate a stronger magnetic field in order to "out-compete" any other entities like Candida in terms of light absorption.

Using the example of Candida again, once it cannot compete with the GALT, it will die out since it cannot get energy.

I suspect that specific dietary mechanisms directly targeted through the GI tract can help improve the redox potential of the GALT.
    • Obviously, you don't need to be told that DHA consumption is important ;), and I suspect that the GALT is more capable of absorbed consumed DHA than Candida is (though GALT absorption is probably decreased)
    • I think the C8 and C6 MCTs could potentially help address the GALT directly
    I think that it is possible to get some of the benefits of intermittent fasting without fasting for too long, but this generally means eating very little protein and carbs, and basically doing only fat.

Example: 12hour eating window from 7am to 7pm, first meal is almost only fat, second meal is at 12pm, and contains only a little bit of protein (like 20-25g) and minimal carbs, and then last meal is where most of the protein and carb load will go. (NOTE: this assumes that you're not Leptin Resistant)

That should create a temporary "fasting signal" in which fatty acid utilisation is very high at least for most of the morning hours.

The GALT can of course be healed indirectly through systemic energy addition to the body. Any means of adding energy works here -- grounding, sunshine, red lasers, Myer's Cocktails, etc ....

No idea how your current stage of pregnancy changes all of this. I need to sort out my thoughts about what sort of sensing and information transfer between mother and fetus is most important and get back to you.

12. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

13. very well written blog compared to many before it

14. BTA

BTA New Member

Not sure but - if you pull up www jackkruse com site - there's a message that the website has been removed internal error something somthing something. Nothing to see.

15. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Site opens ok for me.

I think this whole frequency/biology area is really exciting. This sort of biotech was weaponised long ago but the prospect of using it to our benefit in terms of treatment and prevention instead is great.

I'm imagining using interference patterns to create localised standing waves at specific frequencies within a body to treat with light/vibration etc. - without needing, or lessening the need for, open surgery or pharmaceuticals.

Maybe such equipment as used in MRI for diagnosis can also be used for treatment (thinking of the case Dr. K. mentioned using magnetism for encephalisation) in new and innovative ways.

The mentioned effects of carcinogens changing light frequencies could possibly open up a field of technology for converting harmful radiation into beneficial forms.

For wireless communications technology - perhaps a change to Schumann harmonic frequencies or other beneficial frequencies and amplitude or other forms of modulation rather than frequency modulation could turn the tide.

In terms of food and water . . . . maybe it would be possible with technologies to match the energies of food electrons to enhance coherence per person and location rather than causing de-coherence.

I'm not suggesting we replace nature's ways with technology - rather that we enhance and amplify it where we can make adjustment to current technology and keep biocompatibility in mind with future tech.

How about a mono-polar magnetico? Or an electromagnetic mattress with flux created in pulsatile manner at biologically beneficial frequencies? Or a home that uses electricity at beneficial frequencies - a converter that takes the incoming power and changes the frequency to a beneficial one followed by gadgets that will run at that Hz and hence turn all your house electrics into a Schumann resonator?. All just following on from @Josh standing on a magnet.

kovita, Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Jude like this.
  16. BTA

BTA New Member

From Tensegrity 14: So why are we beginning with light? All food emits biophotons. The gut is designed to process food, therefore, it must be designed to deal with light. This is why I begin where others end.

Only RAW Food has biophotons - anything cooked loses it's energy. Eating cooked food makes you sick and not "connected" to our food.

17. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

how do you differentiate between a biophoton and a cooked photon?

Paleodocteur, kovita and Brother John like this.
  18. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Jack,
    I really liked this blog, (14). It had a note of positiveness and clarity that is Great!
    Thanks,
    Brother John

19. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I'm going to just post some speculative bullshit now :p

----

I personally don't think that wireless communication can use the Schumann ranges that well without disrupting biology.

Firstly, I wonder how it would affect biology if organisms had to compete with interference from transmitting devices.

It also works the other way round I'd imagine -- that emittance from biological and geological sources with cause horrible signal-to-noise ratios for our technology.

----

I think that we can make our receiving devices better at receiving weak EMF signals, thereby allowing us to use less power and have less nn-EMF pollution.

This is a limited area of optimisation in my mind, since signal amplification doesn't work at the receiving end to improve signal-to-noise ratio. (you amplify the noise as much as the signal).

Antenna directionality works to pick up signal from "quiet zones" .... if such zones exist .... and I believe we're going to see more wide-area-blast-and-conquer methodologies when it comes to feasibly getting internet connectivity to the world (works best for getting connectivity to a remote area).

In cities though, there is the possibility of having many low-powered "base stations". One of my personal software aspirations is to work on routing technologies that enable content-centric distributed designs that allow for what Pieter Hintjens calls the "EdgeNet", whereby a "base station" capable of routing internet traffic could be your very computer itself. Every internet router could become a base station.

In that model, it is not exactly known if many small transmitting devices is more or less harmful than fewer large cell towers. I think the level of harm will depend on the mitigation strategies that one uses.

Personally, I want the "many small base stations" model, because then I can put my own base station outside somewhere in the garden, and then shield the crap out of it. That is as opposed to some crazy big tower 1km away from me inundating the entire area with lots of EMF.

----

I think the main issue is always the intensity of transmitting sources, and given the wide-area nature of todays transmitting devices, I only see more power (frequency) increase until a "beam-forming" transmitter comes into play.

If we have to use nn-EMF, then directionality of the transmitted EMF wave is always the goal -- you get it to only the places that you want it to go. The more coherent (as opposed to diffuse) we can make a beam of information, the more "EMF quiet zones" we can enforce. The technology required to do this in an air medium is basically science fiction for now :confused:, and I do not have expertise in that field to say how far we're off.

---

Shielding technology is where I'm mostly hopeful for. You can take an Amethyst crystal and easily shield yourself from EMF today.

I think one day it will be possible to produce materials that have the property of absorbing incoming radiation and dropping the power (to something like IR) or mechanical (vibrational) energy. I think it is likely that we can make those shields entirely out of carbon, which will be cheap enough to afford comprehensive shielding without disrupting sensing of the earth's natural magnetic signals.

----

Finally, I want a k-laser now! :p http://www.k-laserusa.com/

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  20. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I was thinking directional too rather than broadcast.

Even better - communication by entanglement - faster than light (seemingly instantaneous), unaffected by distance. They are already able to teleport information using entangled photons to distant locations (directional). Surely this is the way of the future.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...stance-at-least-10000-times-faster-than-light
    http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...s-achieve-quantum-teleportation-over-60-miles
    http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...s-the-way-towards-a-worldwide-quantum-network
    http://www.extremetech.com/computin...the-same-time-here-comes-quantum-cryptography