1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 13 is live and ready for you comments

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

This was the final science talk of the workshop and my mind was rather blown by then, yet I do remember these points that you bring up and how I came away very impressed with Thornhil's approach to science and life....still digesting.

2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Very jealous that you got to go to this Josh….was planning on having a listen, most of the science is over my head, but I love what they do with linking mythology, pre-historic symbols and the "history" of the planets (symbols of the alien sky)

3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

4. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

That was a great presentation. So what are we all powering up then? And what powers up the electrons inside us? Is the zodiac changing frequency. Does the earth go above and below the galaxy every 12000 yrs ? Where are we now?

What happens when you zoom in on an atom? It's the particles and free space ? So what is our solar system? Planets and free space ? What happens when you zoom out of an atom? It doesn't look like particles and free space, it takes on it's emergent scale. I wonder what happens when you zoom out of our universe. I wonder what emergent scale is there.

An example for those who didn't get the picture:
    You see a table. You zoom in on the table to the sub atomic particle level and it seems to be sub atomic particles and free space, but if you zoom out of scale it's a table with no free space.

So what is the "table" that our zoomed in universe creates ?

5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I need to give more reading and thought to the idea of neutrinos decaying and re-forming "mirror" particles to give a good example. Electron and positron interactions are energetic centres for the decay and re-formation of the interacting electron and positron.

---

I should clarify one stand on my point about Fractal Math ;).

I think Physicists take it too far, by trying to define N-dimensional fractals. You can't simply say that just because your math supports an arbitrary number of N dimensions, that those dimensions are actually real. Some of this math even gets into complex number dimensions o_O

Mae-wan Ho referenced this study once 'Fractal Property of the Cytoskeleton in the Living Cells' -- http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1994ChPhL..11..522T , whereby I quote from her book 'Living Rainbow H2O':

They discovered three modes of move-ment: local mode, in which the particle is confined in a limited region (radius 0.64 μm); extended mode, in which the particle has an extended trajectory (radius 2.73 μm); and mixed mode, in which some parts of the trajectory are local while other parts are extended (radius 2.28 μm).

The tracks were analysed with the line-segment method. Beginning with one end of the track, a circle of radius r is drawn, and a line is drawn between the starting point and the point where the circle intersects the track. The intersecting point is then used as the new starting point and the procedure is repeated until it comes to the other end of the track, and the number of line segments N(r) recorded. The entire procedure is repeated with another value of r. A log-log plot results in a straight line, which is consistent with frac- tals or self-similarity. The fractal dimensions are obtained from the slope of the fitted curve.

A total of 25 tracks were analysed and the fractal dimensions varied from 2.04 to 1.35, and were independent of the size of the particles.​

Now these are real fractal dimensions that can describe behaviour seen in our 3D world.

This is worthy of more study, because if we formalise the patterns that emerge based on a protein with a particular fractal dimension, you can know the energetic properties of cell surfaces, the sorts of water quasi-crystals that they create at their interfaces, and thus the sort of information that they carry.

I give fractals a speculative treatment here:

6. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Yew without math tell me what they do. I'm using simple electron observations and looking at the planets. Not math. Math can measure, but not explain.

7. CindyB

CindyB Guest

cell surface made from polymers (proteins, etc.) How about Resonance Recognition Model (RRM)?
    http://www.nonlinearbiomedphys.com/content/1/1/7

RRM doesn't seem to have a physical sense to it (yet) as it is largely mathematics-based signal analysis (FFT, etc.) based on amino acid patterns. A particular amino acid will have a particular electron cloud configuration. Not sure how exactly a pattern is extracted since I haven't been able to to get Cosic's pattern from behind the IEEE paywall. Another trip to the Uni library in my near future. Posted about this previously re: Cosic's RRM used to ID differences in Ebola strain virulence. Still reading details.

Maybe you've brought this up already and I've forgotten.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/TheRealBioinformaticsRevolution.php

8. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I assume "They" refers to neutrinos.

First off, check out the notes on Wal Thornhill's talk -- http://qhwiki.com/video:eu-nov-2014-wal-thornhill

Essentially a neutrino is a small particle with only about 1-2 eV in mass. (eV stands for electronvolt, which is a measure of mass -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronvolt)

An electron is about 0.511 MeV (511,000,000 eV), which is many times more massive than a neutrino. A proton is about 1836 times that of an electron.

Because the neutrino is so small, it is very very difficult to detect. The model that Thornhill puts forth, is that neutrinos are in fact very common, accounting for most of the matter in the universe. Of course, because they are so small, you can have many many many times more neutrinos that all other particles, and still be oblivious to their existence.

The model then becomes pretty simple:
    • electric energy is transferred from neutrino to neutrino very very quickly (many times the speed of light), because all that is required is a quick vibration of the neutrino in the direction of transfer.
    • The neutrinos also transfer electromagnetic energy, but this has to be transferred from neutrino to neutrino by spinning them to transfer momentum from one neutrino to another. How difficult it is to spin these neutrinos determines the speed of light.
    That should be it. We're not 100% sure of this model, but it makes sense given a lot of the other empirical observations.