1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 13 is live and ready for you comments

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 2, 2015.

1. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Watch out, me and my Sashimi Knives will spontaneously cause too much sushi to suddenly appear in your household.

pusheen-rice.png

-----

This is just one of the slides that feel really important .... this is a talk that I'll need to re-watch and make notes of

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 11.28.01 am.jpg

Josh likes this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

META: I'm experimenting with a Wiki on the wikidot platform. Here's an example of excerpts from the Tensegrity #13 blog post -- http://jackkruse.wikidot.com/excerpts:tensegrity-13

I'll slowly get that site up and running in the coming weeks o_O, but I think people can actually sign up for a wikidot account and start requesting access to the jackkruse.wikidot.com wiki and start creating/editing pages.

Eventually we'll create guidelines and tutorials for how to go about contributing of course, but for now, I'll just use that as a place to put notes.

P.S: I'll leave a more formal announcement for when we've actually got those guidelines setup

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^Innovation is a mixture of having a flair for the 'thing' that you are doing; but knowing that it is not enough; you have got to be industrious with a specific extraordinary sense of purpose built entirely within your own imagination for it to manifest. Innovators know that their intuition tells a thinking mind where to direct its vision next. Innovators know their best vision is insight.

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  5. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Thinking along the lines of vibration leading onto PEE and FEE effects on biology, I began wondering about temperature effects on electrical properties as well. Since heat also have vibrational characteristics (frequenciy and wavelength) I think it might fit in somewhere here - especially because of the changes in body temperature that occur during sleep and during the circadian rhythm. In keeping with PEE and FEE, we'll call this TEE.

The first thing that occurred to my was how thermocouples work - dissimilar metal wires joined at one end will produce a voltage between the other ends proportional to temperature via the Seebeck or Thermo-electric effect.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermocouple
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_effect

A quick search on google found research on a possible protein thermocouple - corticosteroid binding globulin (CBG). There may be others.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20631013

So it seems that keeping a lower temperature will inhibit cortisol release which would otherwise end sleep - remembering also that too low a temperature might induce shivering creating more heat and disturbing the vibrational magic by introducing oscillation. However, during REM sleep we are paralysed so maybe shivering would not occur during that stage . . . . It would then seem reasonable to assume that inflammation would disturb sleep by causing CBG to release cortisol via a protein thermocouple action.

This also makes me wonder if there are biological equivalents of the Peltier effect - which is a reversible mode of either temperature gradients generating electrical current, or electrical current generating temperature gradients. Perhaps uncoupling proteins and their associated ECT effects are somewhere to look for this - since mitochondrial uncoupling releases IR light (although this would seem counter to keeping cortisol low - it may be that the energy is used to create EZ water without a change in temperature).

Any assymetries in the thermal co-efficient of expansion of parts of molecules or membranes could also lead to conformational changes in shape as illustrated by the bi-metallic strip. Here two materials of different thermal co-efficients of expansion are bound together and as the temperature changes they expand at different rates. Because they are bonded together, the material which expands less will exert a compressive stress on the one that expands more and vice versa, creating strains in both materials and also a bending of them. So here we have a situation where temperature variations can also cause conformational changes and possibly feed into the PEE and FEE effects.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimetallic_strip

Finally, the effect of temperature on expansion and contraction in a purely simple way. The tightening and loosening of tensegrity networks (actin, collagen etc.) via temperature variation could also feed into the other effects (PEE,FEE,TEE etc.) and also act as if tuning the strings of the instrument in the same way that guitar strings change vibrational frequency with temperature variations.

It would seem from the above that temperature and temperature regulation could play an important part in the quality of sleep and the ability to not only entangle but also to secrete or not secrete the right hormones etc. at the right times.

6. CindyB

CindyB Guest

You're going to want to use this one instead:
    http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag-web/

http://magnetic-declination.com/what-is-magnetic-declination.php
    "The magnetic declination in a given area will change slowly over time, possibly as much as 2-25 degrees every hundred years or so, depending upon how far from the magnetic poles it is. Complex fluid motion in the outer core of the Earth (the molten metallic region that lies from 2800 to 5000 km below the Earth's surface) causes the magnetic field to change slowly with time. This change is known as secular variation. Because of secular variation, declination values shown on old topographic, marine and aeronautical charts need to be updated if they are to be used without large errors. Unfortunately, the annual change corrections given on most of these maps cannot be applied reliably if the maps are more than a few years old since the secular variation also changes with time in an unpredictable manner."

7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

:):D Now that's definitely better data.

This is what I have for Today's estimated values on Trinity Beach (where I'm at).

Declination: 6.7816
    Inclination: 44.9048
    Horizontal Intensity: 33,662 nT
    North Component: 33,387 nT
    East Component: 3,970 nT
    Vertical Component: 33,511 nT
    Total Field: 47,470 nT
    Changes in the field don't look too large as well, so it fortunately lines up pretty well with the other site I presented.

I don't like the way you have to input location coordinates in a multi-step process though, They don't have an API, so I can't do anything creative, but at least you get GET a HTML page pretty easily via the link with format: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag-web...=-16.784467&lon1=145.697550&resultFormat=html

Then you need your Latitude and Longtitude. latlong.net does a decent job of getting a latitude and longitude from a human readable address -- http://www.latlong.net/convert-address-to-lat-long.html

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 6.25.27 am.png

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Theories decides what can be observed. Natural truths are never diminished by the shear numbers of people who believe it. Whether or not you can observe a thing depends upon the theory you use. Just ask Galileo or Copernicus if that insight is false.

Inger likes this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Does anyone have a better link to the 'must see' video in T13? The BBC documentary with a discussion on tunneling? The youtube video has been removed. I've googled another one, but I'm not sure it is the correct documentary.

10. Josh

Josh Gold

nonchalant likes this.
  11. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Josh,
    You write that "Drugs are always a short cut". Plants are used for many purposes and willow bark is a short cut for getting rid of a headache. Meditating in a cave for a lifetime may seem like a good thing to some and a messed up idea for others. Both DMT and magic mushrooms are currently in the news for helping long term post traumatic syndrome etc. A car is a "short cut" a scalpel is a shortcut.
    Perhaps it's the actual use and intention of the shortcut that confers value or not on the user. My own 2 cents on this is that mind altering substances should be used with great care. Included in that list are the weaker ones like caffeine from tea or coffee, stronger like alcohol or weed and still stronger like magic mushrooms etc.
    Saying: "Drugs" is way to brief to impart clear communication. Hell, Food is a drug, magnetism, sunlight and water function like drugs too.
    So I hope I've made the point that shortcuts are not always bad. I think that no matter what, increased functional consciousness consists of Waking UP and Growing Up or turning the light on and figuring out what to do then...
    Thanks for your thoughts,
    Brother John

Josh likes this.
  12. Josh

Josh Gold

In my experience, "drugs" or "chemical" means always cost something and one does not get the same benefits as resolving these issues through other techniques that often require more time, commitment and work. I have benefited from both.....I can say that I have always felt better after "meditative" techniques and always "felt" that it cost me something after "chemical" interventions.

13. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Josh,
    I hear that... Chemical means, peyote, mushrooms etc etc "make it happen". They supply something and also make the body release something that was stored away. (that's how I think of it) For me a day or 2 or 3 is needed to recover. Some people that are borderline mental may take a lot longer or perhaps never recover from something like acid. Sad to say... But I maintain that most psychedelics are gifts from nature and should be used carefully to benefit people.
    Thanks,
    Brother John

Josh likes this.
  14. Josh

Josh Gold

So standing on a magnetico essentially takes one closer to the core of the Earth magnetically and slows down time? Yet this has other undesirable effects in the daytime.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life is lived uncondensed..........but renewed in condensation of darkness.

16. Josh

Josh Gold

But if stronger magnetism condenses us and slows time based upon altitude and or location on the planet, what is the major difference with just altering the magnetic field by standing on a pad that artificially recreates part of it?

17. CindyB

CindyB Guest

http://file.scirp.org/Html/3-1850109_52972.htm

18. Jude

Jude Gold

''One possible ancillary and non-invasive treatment of people within which the fatal Ebola strains are residing would be whole body application of narrow band near-infrared light pulsed as specific physiologically-patterned sequences with sufficient radiant flux density to perfuse the entire body volume.''

wow

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  19. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Yew, I'm just getting started. I'm not 25. The world will run out of oxygen before food, and fresh water before oxygen. If things keep climbing their will be a crash. The pendulum will swing. Relate this to the Christmas video jack shared and you may see.

Back to fractals: don't jump the gun before the bullet is fired. You won't know what you're working with. Do you know how space time is constructed? Why do we have a quantum problem with gravity. Does light actually have a mass? Is E=mc^2 true , or better yet, is it a relative assumption? With fractals, believing is seeing. Not seeing is believing, believing is seeing. The brain is amazing once you see it's true purpose....

20. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

You should give Wallace Thornhill's talk at EU Workshop during Nov 2014 in Phoenix Arizona a listen. (I think @Josh even managed to attend this ;))

In that talk, he gives mention to innate red-shift, and how Quantum Mechanical "spooky" properties were proven to be present on galactical level (and not just in small spaces between small particles) by the late Halton Arp. This is fractal self-similarity of the universe at work!

The Thunderbolts Project also recently linked to this post, talking about experimental evidence showing that the speed of light isn't even constant in a vacuum -- https://www.sciencenews.org/article/speed-light-not-so-constant-after-all

Also in the talk above, Thornhill mentions the concept of an aether, and how it is likely composed of neutrinos (Tesengrity #10 beta decay alert -- http://jackkruse.com/tensegrity-10/).

This aether concept is appealing, very simple, and explains a lot of stuff from the really really fast near-infinite (not infinite!) speed of gravity, how stuff like gravitational bending of light is just plain old refraction in the aether medium, and how action-at-a-distance can be described by properties of quantised neutrino energy levels.

He does a decent job of explaining the assumptions needed for this model to work, and they sound reasonable for now. eg: near-infinite communication between particles in real time, suggesting that there is such a thing as a Universal Time, at least with respect to particles that can be reached within some threshold value of the speed of the electric force. (Note that this has nothing to do with biological ageing)

Thornhill also gives a really great breakdown of what E=mc^2 really means, and how it describes accurately the fundamental coupling of energy and mass (there is no such thing as "pure energy" or "pure mass"), but doesn't tell you anything about the amount of matter in a body.

The equation is still very useful, and Jack is careful to always say "mass equivalence" and how energetic inefficiencies lead to increases in mass (and not matter).

----

What do I not like about fractals is the math used to describe them, and how people try to extrapolate conclusions based on that math. Thornhill pointed out in that talk that Math is used to describe reality, and not used to create/intuit/induct it.

An equation like: [​IMG] (Mandelbrot set) can be used to generate a bunch of pretty pictures and great computer graphics because it allows traversing of "space between dimensions". But again, dimensions are just Mathematical degrees of freedom, and math allows you to do this.

As Jack has said, substituting Experiments with Math is the big crisis in Physics right now.

I need to make notes of that talk o_O:eek:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    CTforlife and Josh like this.