1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 12 blog is live comments welcome

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 14, 2014.

1. If so, a cell with a blob tube would have special charge repartition , kind of an antenna for Mfield fluctuations like Shumann's

2. ...this field sensing cell would become very useful in case of a multi cellular organization , like to give the tempo to the rest of the choir… then at night it could continue to drum that signal, using light from its numerous mitos IR .
    I think we've got an ectoderm...

SeaHorse likes this.
  3. At night cell can shrink and make use of the entangled regenerative ectodermic currents wherever needed,
    IR lights on please. putontheIRlights.jpg

SeaHorse likes this.
  4. ? when the water cell shrink (-20% volume?)... you'd better have pretty flexible lipids. So lets make some long PUFAs ... some DHA. Oh convenient it's also a photo transducer !

Anyway sorry for spamming but my time on this machine is limited ( right hand already looking ten years older) . And I am so sorry I can't really have a conversation with you guys.
    Have a Happy Solstice
    solstice.jpg

SeaHorse and NeilBB like this.
  5. I have been behind from my 4 months vacation in Ireland so now up to Tensegrity 6 about Hydrogen and hydrogen bonds etc. This thing about protons seems huge and am I correct in thinking that is often what is very much missed in biology. I mean a lot of attention of course is paid to electrons and the whole basis of bio-chemistry and chemistry is the swapping, sharing, losing, gaining etc of elctrons. Different kinds of electron bonds etc etc

Its like the proton system is a whole world 'below' and massively ingenious they way it is used by biology. Also isn't the hydrogen proton 'unique' in that any other nucleus of an atom will contain a neutron where with hydrogen we are dealing with a 'pure' charged particle (like an electron) but a 'positive' charge. Can or or these proton flows described as 'electricity'? Is that a huge difference also with the electronic world of computers and gadgets? Is there any kinds of technology where proton flows are used for energy? Fascinating stuff!

Dr Kruse has said bacteria etc were based more on protons. We I supposed are based on both. Isn't that partly what makes humans vulnerable. We have incorporated so many different elements to 'evolve' and 'improve' but we are left with a very complex organism and it all has to go 'right' for it to function properly. Are we now more vulnerable than most if the environment is deteriorating it will be difficult to fulfill all the conditions that make for an optimal life?

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  6. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Silence is golden and they didn't build the pyramids for no reason. But someone with an iPhone would tell you we built them for no reason.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and NeilBB like this.
  7. Still catching up waded through Tensegrity 9 & 10. I have to admit I am stumped completely by 'quantum entanglement' one in that even in the world of quantum physics ( an already weird world) it is even weirder. But also I have no idea what Dr Kruse is driving at in terms of it's application to biology. It seems to be connected to free radicals and trying to follow the logic here the electron of a free radical molecule is 'unpaired' as others are. So what happens...............they are somehow 'entangled' I have no idea of the significance of this. Or how practically it manifests itself. Are they now in different cells (possibly!?!) but 'entangled' somehow do they 'stay' entangled and if not for how long on and on I have only questions and no idea where this is going or what it's importance is. I am not trying to be difficult I imagine a lot of others must be confused too, I am usually able to follow along but this one stumps me completly

8. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

9. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

If one entangled particle is in the CSF and the other in any other part of your body - the Leptin receptor has access to the information it carries.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  10. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Yup, protons are important. A quick introduction about just 2 aspects of why are seen in the vid Jack linked to here -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...ive-comments-welcome.12381/page-3#post-150475 . It does a good job of introducing certain concepts in non-scientific language

The first section talks about European robins, and how they use entangled electrons to tell latitude (and likely longitude too)

The second section talks about photosynthesis, which leads into enzymes.

The third section shows where protons are important, since enzymes work based on proton tunnelling. I did a series of posts summarising a paper that described the mechanism in good detail, starting with this post -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...elcome-comments-here.12199/page-6#post-148052

The 4th section talks about DNA and RNA (which are also enzymes). The paper on DNA linked in Tensegrity #9 talks about the mechanism by which proton tunnelling of various DNA bases can lead to different pairing between bases -- http://users.df.uba.ar/giribet/f4/adn.pdf

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  11. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Here is another video to check out Patrick. That big machine they show quiets the ambient noise so they can observe the entanglement. In a sense this is what your body does when you sleep. If you live in anywhere with an oscillating electric magnetic field that creates so much noise that your body cannot quiet itself to the point where it can perform this process when you sleep, then you lose the efficiency of it.

Don't try and have it make sense in the world you know and live in. This is a quantum process that stumps everyone because it is alien to how you and I perceive reality.

At small levels things are connected without any wires in between.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    Scompy and Kristi Lambert like this.
  12. Thanks Yew, yes I had watched that and I found it very helpful and actually showed how these quantum effects effect the 'real world'. Then I went back to Jack's blog with renewed hope but I have to say I didn't get it. I mean 'paired electrons' in the brain of a robin is one thing but I did not get the connection with free radicals how that connects or then how it works after that. I think it is important to understand things I am not comfortable taking things 'on faith' It's fine to speculate of course so long as it's clear that's what it is but I just feel Dr Kruse maybe did a bit of a 'drive by' on this one I don't feel it was explained. Possibly will be more in time.

On the proton taking on a neutron Jack did say that was speculative and that I can kind of see what he is driving at. Protons kind of 'degrade' down to deuterium. I was not clear though if that was 'pathological' or just a normal process of aging. Though I suppose one is the same as the other just in illness it happening faster than it should

13. Thanks Bionaut - I am a bit 'allergic' to some of this kind of stuff. Basically I don't really 'trust' it I mean look at all those wires just about anything can be posited or speculated on. And as Neil said somewhere recently I am not sure of the epidemiological rigor and soundness of a lot of these guys. And even after all that how does it apply to biology that's yet another hurdle. But thanks for the video.

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

The first part of the Quantum Physics video deals with entanglement in more detail

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I haven't read this thread, but I'm running out of time and my internet is going to be shut off soon. I'll just blurt out my questions for T12.

So if you have structured water, it would tend to stay structured. It would require energy to become ice or to warm up.
    And water would naturally tend to become ordered.
    Maybe we should be asking @Shijin13 about Chaos. ;-)

I remember reading that DNA emits EMF. Does it act as a pacemaker? The basics of a fractal design? A symphony conductor?

Is that similar to collagen unzipping? Sounds like 'avalance collapse' to me.

This massive computational power... Does that mean we have a lot of options to solve a problem? Like a musician in a room full of instruments looking to create a particular sound? Or a linguist that knows many languages and wants to express a particular concept?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

computers compute but they can't think, therefore hey will never approach mankind contrary to the singularity crew's beliefs.

CTforlife likes this.
  17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Chaos does have her "Own" order.....

18. Josh

Josh Gold

I find this a good model to think about how our mitochondria and possibly cells and or organelles interact with each other...it tells a good story