1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 12 blog is live comments welcome

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Almost seems like budding/bulging/growing is a falling forward way of solving an Electric supply crisis

iF the charges are turning around our little cell balls then they are likely to induce a Mfield of their own…
    Need cabling….to the nucleus ( Yewei help needed)

2. Or cabling from outside ( osteopaleo help needed)

3. Then there is the likely swirling of those perimembrane charges around those poles and bumps that dot the cell membrane. Is there a geography of those? We know those proteins are huge for cell signaling , homeostasis, transport etc . how much are the micro currents playing a role in their structures/function?.

4. For prokaryotes those LPS could be a nifty way to grab protons from their environment. But for us?

5. Unless you'd want to increase charge/voltage across CM…?

6. then you have to solve the biggest thermodynamic challenge we face every half revolution on this planet ...

7. Sweet dreams.
    Sleep tight... and cold.

8. this is what the carbon nanotubes of collagen are. they are intracellular and extracellular matrices, an endless web

Paleodocteur likes this.
  9. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I wrote a comment on a thread on Bert Kay's facebook timeline -- https://www.facebook.com/wol.tholom...d=747521815326213&offset=0&total_comments=133

I think everyone should watch the linked video below.

Full comment:

Below is a video of Mae-wan Ho talking about how water in nanotubes acts as a superconductor (of electricity).

I personally suspect "nanotubes" to refer to any space confining water to below 100nm from hydrophilic interfaces (like proteins), whereby quantum effects (like the Casimir effects) become significant.

Given that definition, we will find nanotubes everywhere from the brain to even cell cytoplasm (see 'Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life' by Gerald Pollack).

ions in fluid are important, but reading Martin Chaplin's work a few months ago coupled with Pollack's and Mae-wan's work made me wonder whether these ions simply act as kosmotropic or chaotropic signals which signal the appropriate function of water -- http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/kosmotropes_chaotropes.html

Anyone interested in this stuff should check out the waterconf youtube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChPrfhkHcmrCPXvGKsssAUw/videos

I personally need to watch the video again tomorrow and see what I think. o_O

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  10. Jude

Jude Gold

Ahhhh..Quantum Ja:zzz:.............good stuff:) thanks Yew.

11. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Shape - charge concentrates on pointy things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Which makes a new question - does the concentration of charges change the shape of the cell? - or does the cell change shape to manage the concentration of charges?

And with any change in shape, what is the effect on the tension of the integrins etc. connecting to other cells, outward to the whole matrix and inwards to the intracellular matrix?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    Paleodocteur likes this.
  12. Or do the structure holds the capacitor membrane so it can use its charges?
    May be spirochetes are even using it to move around...

13. So funny you put that gorgeous ball here . A neighbor just bought one for his son . So when I picked my little boy at his house he wants to show me something. I was Amazed … like all the questions and answers wee right there in front of me:
    - the swirling Birkeland currents that we find from space to double stranded helix
    - the charge separation
    - the cell shape
    -the currents responding to my finger touching the ball
    ….and then I thought what happen when I don't even touch the globe…. For the first time I could actually SEE what my brain refused to believe ...

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

This might be a cool toy for visualising vortices . . .

15. I was wondering if charges in the Field were turning around the membrane
    then + down outside -up inside it ? would this be a ligit model?
    BforBacillus.jpg