1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 12 blog is live comments welcome

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 14, 2014.

1. av8r

av8r New Member

I don’t know if this relates or not but heat is a main cause of noise in an electronic circuit, I wonder if that’s includes biologically semiconductors?

“This electrical or RF noise is generated as a result of thermal agitation of the charge carriers which are typically electrons within an electrical conductor. This thermal noise actually occurs regardless of the applied voltage because the charge carriers vibrate as a result of the temperature. This vibration is dependent upon the temperature - the higher the temperature, the higher the agitation and hence the thermal noise level.”

http://www.radio-electronics.com/in...e/thermal-johnson-nyquist-basics-tutorial.php

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Boom..........and one last thing: Light can make any substance a semiconductor. I think I told you that all the way back in the Quantum Autism blog.

av8r likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its got to be sulfated to work ideally.........where did you hear that before? Tensegrity 7

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Last 6 blogs were very science heavy..........now watch this:

Da-mo and Kristi Lambert like this.
  5. I am the most sensitive around the equinoctial early evenings…( red dot).
    Loss of phase coherence because of the new environment? Increased Signal to Noise ratio? low Redox= inability to adapt to the new phase ( lower B , weaker photons , oscillating field) or to catch up with nature's signals….

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. random questions arising from the blog and fasted candlelight painting ( if I can remember now that I am on the machine)…

8. so from tuesday's dream: (FIAT LUX)
    Are purines and pyrimidines drawn to ribose's and then to each others because they hum the same tune (AUC…290…)?
    Is a single strand enough to start with, in a surface sunbathed EZ whirlpool ? in a cloud droplet? water needs to be clean or zipped to prevent cations to stick to these rings...

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  9. Around the double stranded cyclic DNA (mum's mitos and bugs) EZ shell .
    Electric fluxes swirl around this twisted tube. Fast.
    Probably carrying a lot of kinetic energy...
    In the middle of the tube zero point energy. All possibility ( tautomeric or isotopic base reshuffling) allowed to hum and keep in sync with the vicinity ( and through entanglement to infinity an Beyond:D…)

10. neighbourhood is half proteins and water molecules of which most is tightly organized in a ball...

11. ringinatube.jpg
    or a tube

12. The diameter of those is limited
    it would want to expand to increase efficiency ( Kleber's law) but doing so would challenge cytoplasmic stability… so genome has to account for size of the offshoot...

13. so prokaryotes gives you coccid and bacillus ….
    following their…Field?

14. If cell membranes are charge separating . Then the charged particles are swirling around the membrane if the cell is to be in a Mfield . What kind of flow does a ball generate ? ( Da-Mo Help needed) then two cells ,4, etc… how a cell account for differences in their field … only mitogobbler metazoans got enough power to solve that problem...