1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 12 blog is live comments welcome

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

READERS SUMMARY

1. WHAT IS LIFE?

2. HOW DOES THE SPARK OF LIFE BEGIN?

3. HOW DO WAVES BECOME OSCILLATIONS AND VIBRATIONS?

4. IS A CELL A SPECIAL SOLID STATE TRANSISTOR THAT USES ELECTROMECHANICAL AND VISCOELASTIC FORCES?

5. HOW DID THIS SYSTEM BUILD THE CIRCADIAN BACKBONE OF LIFE?

2. av8r

av8r New Member

"Mitochondria happen to release heat in the form of infra red heat and this heat release can be used to organize coherence in a cell using Onsager’s relationship as a fundamental coupling mechanism of heat transfer in a quantum engine."

If I understand this correctly, because heat flows in all directions, then by releasing infrared through a spherical shape a lower entropy state can be naturally achieved? Kind of similar to the way a snowflake forms
    http://constructal.org/2013/12/26/unlocking-the-mystery-of-the-snowflake/

3. Random thought while reading...negatively charged planets revolving a postively charged sun...when I watch spaceweather daily, I have noticed that most of the flares, CME's, and filament releases are seldom released in the direction of the earth...is this due to the highly positive charged earth due to all nnEMF?

The CME's and filament releases all tend to be in the direction of other planets, but is this due to the Mauner Minimum?

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  4. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

The issue of the outflow of info from the SCN is the huge thing that caught my ear in the webinar:

Summary article here on circadian disruption and the SCN:
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014579311001748#
    http://ac.els-cdn.com/S001457931100...t=1418585884_56f217d6b7deb5d912747956843f0b89

Here's another interesting referenced study:
    http://www.pnas.org/content/102/8/3111.full

Basically, most of the biological studies are looking for either direct neurological innervation or for neuro-endocrine secretion as the mediators of SCN outflow of circadian info... What's the moral?? You can't find what you are not looking for. If the key mediators are indeed vibrational energy waves, nobody would know because they would not look for them or even recognize them if they saw them. A good example of the limitations that the scientific paradigm (current dogma) always impose upon experimental research. Science is NEVER independent from its epistemological framework. Thinking that it is or can be is one of the most important errors of our era.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    Josh likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^that

6. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Skimmed the post, and getting ready to get on a flight (no live Q&A for me :confused:).

Random thought: Does "using waves for information transfer" imply not needing a lot of cell membrane permeability?

On the flip side, "using particles" means lots of membrane permeability. Membrane permeability mechanisms can be non-specific, and be hijacked by other unwanted particles. Example: some harmful viruses can enter the cell as a result.

7. Josh

Josh Gold

Then I come to the question of whether microorganisms from viruses to bacteria to fungi even need to enter the cell or can the presence of their vibrations recreate their dna inside a cell and or the ECM without their even having to move? Can they hijack our collagen/water fiberoptic system to infect us globally without even moving through the body? I am guessing that the answer is yes....

av8r, Clayton and NeilBB like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep......

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hole Moley ..... another blog?????? Is this our Christmas present????? I would sooner diamonds or oysters..- or diamonds AND oysters :p

We are having huge waves/surf here now ..... but not as huge as what you are creating!

I am going to lay on the beach and contemplate life/mother nature .....and eat seafood 24/7 and hope my brain takes this all in somehow....

10. Jude

Jude Gold

That's scary!:eek:

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

can seafood and great oxy and good water and sunshine and lots of ocean time get me to a level of understanding that is acceptable???

12. Jude

Jude Gold

That's the three legged stool recipe isn't it:) you're doing it in spades:D

caroline likes this.
  13. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Clayton likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^Josh is getting the picture I am painting

15. yes this is all in oschman's book energy medicine - the scientific basis (2000)
    described differently of course

16. In college I took a chronobioloogy class taught by Frank Sulzman , I also worked in his lab. This was my fist exposure to chronobiology and it was a good one. (If you do not know who he is google his Wikopedia page)
    This was about 1984. He taught us about the SCN and its role as gatekeeper. He postulated on what he called proteins flowing (oscillating) in the cell membrane as a theory of what actually kept the rhythm and everything in synch. He never taught or knew about the quantum effects as we were working at several orders of magnitude higher but this blog certainly takes it to the next level and builds on what I have learned.

17. Josh

Josh Gold

I have been haunted by the different locations for different SOD's

http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/39564.pdf

It seems that Leptin resistance and being stuck at complex I would generate more ROS in the mitochondrial matrix requiring a lot more MnSOD/Mn to moderate the effects. Over time this would also require more Glutathione to handle the Hydrogen Peroxide which would stress the the CBS pathway depleting Molybdenum. This would dovetail with the crash of the redox and the decrease in methylation pathway function. I wonder whether Manganese responds more or less to nnEMF versus Cu and Zn in CuZnSOD creating relatively higher ROS damage inside the mitcohondria than outside under stressful conditions. I have to think about this some more.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  18. Josh

Josh Gold

19. Josh

Josh Gold

There is also the GSH vs Catalase which is iron based versus sulfur in the GSH.