1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY #11 comments welcome here..............

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember, Volkow and Achermann said that non native EMF (subthermal EMF) up regulates glucose metabolism. This means non native EMF increase NADH at cytochrome one naturally. NADPH comes from NAD+. For lay people, and even many scientists, the scientific discussions of NAD+ are so complicated that they seem to be virtually unfathomable. Why you ask? It is the quantum ledge of a cell. It is where thermodynamics meets the quantum realm just outside of our ability to perceive it. Light and dark are electromagnetic signals.
    Circadian light signals are the general topic which are mostly ignored in many of the current publications, such as the high degree of circadian regulation of NAD+. Systemic NAD biosynthesis mediated by intra- and extracellular NAMPT. It functions as a driver that keeps up the pace of metabolism in multiple tissues/organs, and the NAD-dependent deacetylase SIRT 1 serves as a universal mediator that executes metabolic effects in a tissue-dependent manner in response to changes in systemic NAD biosynthesis. In sickness and aging NAD+ drops sharply negatively impacting on DNA repair and mitochondrial health and benefits conveyed by sirtuins. This action uncouples the thermodynamic realm from the quantum one in mitochondria. If you have no NAD+ you can entangle and tunnel........no matter what. Remember superoxide is a free radical that is our entangler..........

Cytochrome 1 uses NAD+ and NADH to create a small pulse of superoxide normally. Superoxide is a ROS. NADPH (EMF 4) provides the reducing equivalents for biosynthetic reactions and the oxidation-reduction involved in protecting against the toxicity of ROS. When you fuel your diet with glucose, you deplete cytochrome 1 of NAD+ normally. When mitochondrial NAD+ levels are low, this information about a “low energy state” is sent to the cytoplasm where mitochondrial DNA is and to the nucleus where the somatic genes are housed. Calcium is the cation that signals this event. Nicotinic acid adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NAADP) is one of the most potent stimulators of intracellular Ca2+ release known to date. It is the new player in bio hacking nitrogen on the periodic table. Ca2+ signaling triggers a larger than expected elevation of reactive oxygen species in mitochondria, leading to the translocation of NF-κB and STAT-3 into the nucleus. Ca2+ is a big deal.........as you are all finding out. NAADP-regulated system appears to have a significant role in intracellular Ca2+ signaling. The NAADP receptor and its associated Ca2+ pool appear to be yoked and linked to important in several physiological processes including fertilization, T cell activation, and pancreatic secretion. This is how the door of leptin resistance leads to infertility, autoimmunity and diabetes.................

One last nugget...........did you know that NAD+ and NADH strongly absorb ultraviolet light? Did you know NAD+ is conserved across all three kingdoms of life? The peak absorption of NAD+ is at a wavelength of 259 nanometers (nm), but NADH also absorbs at higher wavelengths, with a second peak in UV absorption at 339 nm. If you get a sense of where I am headed............you might want to remember this.

2. Christos

Christos New Member

The absorption spectra of NADH and NAD+ came up in a spectroscopy lecture this semester. Its been bugging me for a while. The blog "do electrons part a quantum effect" came to mind. Ive always associated higher energy electrons coming from NADH as the result of summer time photon energy increase, and since the ratio of NADH/FADH2 is higher in glucose oxidation in comparison to B oxidation, this makes sense. Thus NADH/NAD+ tie into higher powered electrons. If not my understanding of the postulate of "quantum electron effects" is nil.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

well now you can read Tensegrity 11..........cause it is live.

4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

[​IMG]
    Some background info on UV that might be applicable (bolded) even if the source has something to sell. . .
    http://www.mededge-inc.com/fallene.htm

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Lahelada and kovita like this.
  5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Random Facebook Post about CD38 and NAD+

Original Post -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/872967099382852/permalink/911727942173434/

So we all hear so much pseudoscience from "ancestral experts" about autoimmunity and how it begins. So I decided to drop some bombs here from future blogs to let you on what they have no clue about. So how does your nnEMF environments in Austin, Berkley, and Reno cause this diseases?

Welcome to the nasty world of CD38. It is a transmembrane glycoprotein with ADP-ribosyl cyclase activity, that uses proton tunneling to catalyzes the formation of Ca2+ signalling molecules (bread crumb alert) and triggers proliferation and immune responses in lymphocytes —especially the T regulator ones that cause autoimmunity on both sides of the immune response.

If you remove your head from your fecal transplant needed gut you would see why CD38 has a key role in neuropeptide release within the gut that travels in photon signals in the afferents of the vagus nerve. This link critically regulates maternal and social behaviors, and may be an element in neurodevelopmental disorders like autism!!!! And for the kicker: It is tied to another element on the periodic table I will be biohacking soon.........NITROGEN

NAD+ (the DHA/ketosis version) can be pumped out of cells to actually make CD38...........I wonder if the ancestral crowd can sell people supplements to fix what they miss? LOL I am a bit spicey tonight​

-----

My response:

I very briefly skimmed this paper 'The transmembrane glycoprotein CD38 is a catalytically active transporter responsible for generation and influx of the second messenger cyclic ADP-ribose across membranes' -- http://www.fasebj.org/content/12/14/1507.long

I have no clue what 90% of that paper is saying ... but going to spew some thoughts anyway.

CD38 seems to be able to make Cyclic ADP-ribose (cADPR) from extracellular NAD+ in an exothermic reaction that requires no activation energy. In this reaction, the N-glycosidic linkage between nicotinamide and ribose in the NAD+ molecule is cleaved. This releases "cADPR-responsive calcium stores"

I somehow thought of this crazy sequence (completely pulled out of my ass):

- N-glycosidic bond cleavage of NAD generates a nicotinamide radical

- Entanglement of the now-cleaved nicotinamide with released calcium ion results (there was mention in the Dan Stickler podcast of Nitrogen radicals entangling to positive carrier molecules, but did not specify what those molecules were)

- There must be some form of related calcium intake mechanism, triggered by some other feedback mechanism. I'm wondering if calcium action at its active site (eg: neuronal voltage-gated calcium channel) causes electron spin changes in the entangled nicotinamide somehow to get NAADP, which is a potent Ca2+ uptake stimulator (reducing extracellular calcium) --http://en.wikipedia.org/.../Nicotinic_acid_adenine...

(I think it possible to get NAADP from Nicotinamide and NADP --http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1829193/)

- This mechanism would malfunction to cause excess Ca2+ release (and excess immune activation) if NAADP action is inhibited somehow. CD38 seems to be pH sensitive, so the proton concentration of the surrounding water will affect it's function.

I need to look into mold to see how these mechanics play out, I have a hunch it has to do with extracellular water ...

=====

I have no idea regarding the gut microbiome link at this point .....​

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  6. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Excerpts from the Blog Post which I copied for quick skimming in the future -- http://tanyewwei.com/notes/jk-tensegrity-11

I should also link to my Tensegrity 10 excerpts -- http://tanyewwei.com/notes/jk-tensegrity-10

-----

Exotic Pionic Atoms

Excerpts from Tensegrity 10

When you change the dielectric constant of the medium he protons are in strange things happen. Things that you would not expect to happen in the vacuum of a physics experiment all of a sudden manifest.

The fast adaptive behavior of these H+ networks in water, alone determine the dielectric constant of medium they are within.

Normal bulk water has a high dielectric value. Low pH aqueous environments (inflammation) have excessive protons, and has a lowered dielectric value.

The other chemicals in the matrix, like exotic atoms can alter the dielectric values in the mitochondrial matrix.

Just changing the dielectric value in the medium which the light travels (or its magnetic permeability) deflects light

This means that when the dielectric value alters the light is also effected by magnetic permeability too. Magnetic fields permeate space and are strongest near a permanent magnet or electromagnet.

So this is where magnetic monopoles come in. However, I'm still confused as to how these monopoles are generated.

Tensegrity 11 excerpt:

Epigenetic alterations cause proton disorders, which alter epigenetic expressions of our nucleic acids. I think protons inside a mitochondria also take advantage of this “proton disordered state”

This state, under the influence of strong electric and magnetic fields in mitochondria, may actually allow protons to act like magnetic monopoles when they are confined in the mitochondria matrix

A monopole magnet is believed to be capable of maintaining a constant state of subatomic flux in atoms, creating interactions that keep atoms from moving a lot, When we limit motion we are more likely to invoke quantum processes.

The MrTeslonian video linked somewhere on this forum by @Da-mo makes it seem like the configuration of the generated mitochondrial magnetic fields are important to produce the magnetic rings needed to generated monopole magnes -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...live-welcome-comments-here.12245/#post-148757

(video link)

-----

But what arranges the mitochondria in this fashion?

Again, methinks that natural birkeland currents formed everywhere that EZ water exists allow for:
    • formation of twisted helical structures from 2 hollowed out plasma threads (which look like a similar configuration to MrTeslonain's vid)
    • which then form magnetic tubes where the magnetic substrate (H+) can flow in the center of
    • which generate the monopole magnets that constrain the movements of protons and leptons to make quantum tunnelling effects more likely

Imagine protons flowing through the center of the blue and red filaments on the right of the picture below. Some of the proponents of the EU model showed that

[​IMG]

At about 25min in the video below, Donald Scott talks about the squeezing of charged particles to concentric rings in a birkeland current cyclinder, which allow for very efficient flow of charge (in the mitochondria's case, these are H+ ions)

Image of the current cylinder:

Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 10.39.37 pm.png

This post by Da-mo on standing waves is related too -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...elcome-comments-here.12245/page-8#post-149209

---

Onsager's Reciprocity Relationship

What is still missing from Tensegrity 11 is the energetic implications of having proton gradients across the various mitochondrial membranes. For example: the effect of all the glycoproteins on the outer mitochondrial membrane, and how those modify energetics to become more or less favourable depending on the signal required to send.

Mitochondria are great at pumping lots of protons into the intermembrane space. The proton concentration should be greater in the intermembrane space than the outside of the mitochondria (cell cytosol).

Oh well, this is where NAD+ will come into the picture, and the membrance proteins on the mitochondrial outer membrane become important .... o_O

----

Da-mo likes this.
  7. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I get lost when it comes to the molecular stuff but I do remember mention being made about rotating molecule to do with ATP and maybe FeS. This brought to mind Mr Teslonian's ion pulse motors.

After watching The Primer Fields series I was wondering what would be the natural mechanism for creating these monopole fields in space - then wondering whether an ion pulse motor could create a monopole field and whether rotating molecules could do it as well. Do the rotating molecules spit ions?

8. Penny

Penny New Member

morning sun morning sun morning sun else UV light from the feed store... apply liberally... :)

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Is there a correlation table between sun height and predominant Uv wavelengths? I would guess that the beneficial wavelengths lie between 45° and 55° but it is a short window then that provides maximum benefit.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes there is.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

39.19 in the Primer fields show you what happens to a proton in a cytochrome channel

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and notice it was a monopole he was holding.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Extended wakefulness of modern society affect the redox state of locus ceruleus cells in the brain. This is a nucleus neurosurgeons pay lots of attn too.

Bad sleep cause massive oxidation and a loss of reduction = low NAD+ levels in the mitochondria. Low NAD+ leads to the inability to make the cytochrome proteins in mitochondria. This destroys tunneling and entanglement in REM. So consider the following: The Locus ceruleus nerves are among the most metabolically active neurons that fire at increased rates across sustained wakefulness. Blue light really french fries these cells causing them to lose DHA in their cell membranes. If this is sustained chronically, mitochondria swell, release less IR light to water micelles, and this lack of heat release allows mitochondrial swelling and a loss of the adaptive mitochondrial metabolic responses. Redox injury results screwing sleep, learning, and longevity. The nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide-dependent deacetylase sirtuin type 3 (SirT3 is a mice SIRT and this stuff is studied in rodents more than humans who use SIRT 1 and 6) seems to coordinate how electrons and protons are handled by mitochondria along with the redox homeostasis. Normal circadian signaling of daily light oxidation during wakefulness upregulates SirT3 and antioxidants in these critical neurons. Darkness is how nature protects metabolic homeostasis. Where the mice crap interests me is that in data where mice are lacking SirT3 by experimental design, these mice lose the adaptive antioxidant response and get big time oxidative injury in the locus ceruleus across brief light times and wakefulness.

I think this has massive implications for humans in cities. I just think the STACS are different (SIRT 1 and 6) but I would imagine the game plan is the same. Mice are nocturnal and we are not so this is why I hate mice food or sleep studies as you all know. It is also why obesity researchers are clueless in my opinion, because they base most of what they believe on mice who use different 'Sirts' to regulate circadian cycles. This is a big clue that night time and daytime are clock regulated differently fundamentally. The more light becomes the key environmental driver the worse ECT does. First, cytochrome 1 is taken out and we can't make superoxide pulse to signal at all. This is what T2D is , but as time goes on it demolishes all the cytochromes because mtDNA is adjacent to cytochrome 1 and this mechanism destroys those 13 genes that make the cytochromes proteins and it bleeds into the quantum processes that recycle life during REM sleep. When it is broken neolithic diseases manifest. This is when we see other more complex diseases like OSA, PD, ALS, AD etc...........We need researchers looking at SIRT 1 and 6 in humans to tease this stuff out.

We also should remember that mitochondria are subject to evolutionary selection pressures due to altered circadian signaling within the brain and body clocks mentioned above. This simple fact is why most researchers' have been surprised that mitochondrial defects do not accumulate at high rates in tissues instead defective mitochondria are removed by the mitochondrial recycling programs that respond only to size and shape changed mediated by IR light and the the ability of water to constrict and condense water as it is heated.

NeilBB likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Might NAD+ be the link to formation of the monopole in both plants and animals?

15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Would you or anybody else have a link to such a correlation table, please? Thanks.

16. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Just a quick question here. In his case, is it the case where the bowl shaped magnet is still a dipolar magnet, but the field lines of the inner surface of the bowl all point towards the center, and therefore create a monopolar region in the center of the bowl?

17. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Random forum post by aetherwizard from the Thunderbolts forum

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/...679d441b9f01dc671abac848e85c5&start=15#p76102

Quoted (bolded parts are my emphasis):

Neutrinos only act gravitationally. There is no such thing as "the weak force." The EU folks talk about imaginary things in physics, well, they need to stop referring to "the weak force." If you know anything about this "force" it is not measured in newtons. In fact, it is dimensionless. It is just a number. I show it is actually a ratio. But it certainly is not a force.

Dark matter is matter that does not interact with the electric and magnetic forces. The neutrino fits the bill. It is a perfect example of dark matter.
    As for the other imaginary "particles" of dark matter, we agree, they do not exist. Only the neutrinos exist. However, the neutrinos measured in labs are moving at high velocity and interacting with neutrons. It is quite likely that there is a great reservoir of neutrinos with low velocity, which sit in pools near regions of dense matter. Regardless of what they are called, the astrophysical calculations based upon dark matter may have substance.

Also, the Casimir effect demonstrates that angular momentum, and hence mass, can be generated from the Aether. That is, something is being converted into real visible matter. That something has mass and did not previously interact with the electric and magnetic forces. It is reasonable to conjecture that dark matter converts to visible matter in the Casimir effect. I propose that a similar process occurs in fusion reactions.

I know this flies in the face of many in the EU groups, but there is good evidence to support the existence of dark matter and I can quantify the conversion of dark matter to visible matter.
    Assuming what he says is true, the more "dense" matter is, the greater the numbers of neutrinos in that region. I'm not exactly sure what "dense" means, but for now I'm assuming that this is referring to actual 3D distances between particles.

What the hell are neutrinos? Do they interact via "concentration gradients" as well (for example, making a certain type of beta-decay more likely in regions of higher neutrino concentration)

I mentioned the Casimir effect in this post, which referenced zero point energy, which was mentioned in OSF4 as being an effect of water confined within microtubules -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...elcome-comments-here.12245/page-3#post-148816 .

I have a crazy idea of how the Casimir effect comes into play in microtubules, by the movement of EZ water creating a charge gradient between the negatively-charged walls of the microtubules and the positively-charged (high proton concentration) center of the column of water. Essentially the entire microtubule becomes a straight DC wire that generates an electric monopole, right where there are tons of protons, and where the simultaneous attraction and repelling forces of the Casimir effect can "split protons" (more likely for beta decay to occur).

(Sidenote: I don't know anything about his claims about the weak force being dimensionless and non-fundamental)

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is no other forces but the EM......all 3 others are manifestations of the EM forces and its waveforms.

Martin likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DeBroglie 101.

20. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Image from 'Bioelectronics: From Theory to Applications'

Rotating Fe-S clusters in the presence of NAD+ PQQ .....

Preview -- http://books.google.com.au/books?id=J0JOmHVmcRAC&pg=PA255&lpg=PA255&dq=NAD+ magnet&source=bl&ots=zTwf11rHzU&sig=jGT8ILiO7AgFNZYzcZJNktHjpgU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=l5iDVIC5HsPCmAWHloHoCQ&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=NAD+ magnet&f=false

Wiley -- http://as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-3527604189.html
    Amazon -- http://www.amazon.com/Bioelectronics-Theory-Applications-Itamar-Willner/dp/3527306900

(why does a 500 page book cost US$300 ....)

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 10.07.08 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 10.09.33 am.png