1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 10 IS LIVE: WELCOME COMMENTS HERE

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I've been fishing near a point in the hook end of a large hook shaped bay where wave energy would kind of get funnelled into where I was. One day it was very flat with only hardly noticeable waves in various directions - but every half hour or so all those myriad little waves would coincide in one spot and the water would just stand up in front of me and then disappear again.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MEMBERS: Remember when I said what we are caliing the Higgs may not be the Higgs at all? The particle was found using mathematic caluculations and not 100% tied to experimental data. So this rasies the question, "MAYBE IT WASN'T THE HIGGS PARTICLE AFTER ALL?" I think when the energies go higher at CERN more pardoxes will be found and not confirmations. I mentioned this in the April 2016 webinar.
    Last year CERN announced the finding of a new elementary particle, the Higgs particle. But maybe it wasn't the Higgs particle, maybe it just looks like it. And maybe it is not alone.
    Many calculations indicate that the particle discovered last year in the CERN particle accelerator was indeed the famous Higgs particle. Physicists agree that the CERN experiments did find a new particle that had never been seen before, but according to an international research team, there is no conclusive evidence that the particle was indeed the Higgs particle. http://phys.org/news/2014-11-wasnt-higgs-particle.html

3. The Physics of Magnetic Monopoles - with Felix Flicker