1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENSEGRITY 10 IS LIVE: WELCOME COMMENTS HERE

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

editor's head exploded with chapters on cell membranes and monopoles

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1969 Meyer showed this electric effect in aperiodic crystals..........no one seems to know the deal. Water is an aperiodic crystal.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why D and L states on lipid membranes is important. The December webinar of 2014 begins to crack this door. Chirality is a property of asymmetry important in biology. This is why water abuts it in a cell. Water is also asymmetric because of hydrogen. Asymmetry meeting asymmetry in a cell allows for the possibility of cancellations of vibrations/oscillations. The role of chirality in membrane-forming lipids is not well studied today but I think when people understand European Robin magneto-abilities that will change. The chirality of phospholipids makes fluid lipid bilayers piezoelectric in cell membranes. Chiral lipids play a huge central role in the functioning of cell membranes as active mechanotransducers because they allow for flexoelectric potential to make signaling bidriectionally. Piezoelectric abilities turn mechanical info into electric signals. Collagen and cell membranes are piezoelectric and flexoelectric. This allows them to deal with bidirectional flow of electricity from light. When we compress/condense different lipids in their chiral positions, there can be an induced a "tilt" of the molecules with respect to the bilayer's normal and produced electric current perpendicular to the tilt plane, with the chiral lipids only. This "tilt effect" can be very similar to what happens in seasons on this planet. The Earth's axis actually determines circadian biology. The chirality in cell membranes does the same thing for a cell. It changes as season changes. This "electric tilt" acts like the magneto-elastic waves used by butterflies and robins in magnetico-navigation with the incident light angle from the sun. This effect is due to the phase of the aperiodic liquid crystal structure of the bilayers, which under this molecular tilt becomes a ferroelectric magnetic domain phase, where the polarization of light is normal to the tilt plane. This magnetoelectric resonance coupling to light allows for a wide variety of sensory possibilities of cell membranes such as mechanoreception, magnetosensitivity, as well as in-plane proton membrane transport and related phenomena such as ATP synthesis, ion channel depolarization, and other soft molecular machine quantum effects due to kinetic isotope effects.

4. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Hey, if it doesn't kill you, then I'm a believer in bashing your head as hard as possible until you get the right answers :p

Rule of thumb I learnt from information theory: If want to double the rate of learning, make twice as many mistakes.

Obviously there are those like @Da-mo who can step up their game in step with the information provided, and make the needed mistakes to learn quickly.

On top of that, I'm a believer that the components of the system that is our body (and nature) are simple. Simple things are hard to find, since you have to rule out the other 999,999 possibilities to get to the one mechanism that's correct. The faster the rate of information gathering, the faster the process of discovery.

While I don't really understand Stephen Wolfram's work, his work with cellular automaton is something that is right up my alleyw, and I'm convinced that very simple rules can give rise to very complex interactions.

But the rules are still simple :D ..... and once some of us can understand those simple rules, it actually doesn't take a lot of work to explain it to supposedly "scientifically illiterate" people. The part that requires lots of effort was the discovery, but it took only one Einstein to write down a simple equation that changed the world forever :cool:

-----
    (Cellular Automaton -- http://mathworld.wolfram.com/CellularAutomaton.html)

Rule 30 automaton from a single cell to the complex pattern below in 15 steps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Link to the quantum sleep blog -- http://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-9-quantum-sleep/

REM sleep is when we have energy-dissipating vortices.

Why do we want to dissipate energy away from the sensing structures (the SQUIDs) of the brain during sleep? Less energy means less "disruptions" I guess, but I don't know how this causes less noise in the cilia so that they can sense the environment better.

There should be a link between DC current reversal and generation of magnetic monopoles next to the SQUIDs of the brain. Probably a relevant post by @Da-mo -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...lcome-comments-here.12199/page-14#post-148402

6. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Now I'm forgetting where I saw it, but I do remember some link between the parallel beta sheets of NAD+ dependent oxidoreductases, and the perpendicular alpha helices between those parallel beta sheets, and the ability for light to rotate the bond angles of the beta sheets by fixed discrete amounts to form stereoisomers.

From wiki again -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_sheet

Antiparallel vs parallel beta sheets

[​IMG] [​IMG]

----

The membrance lipid tilt concept is new to me though. Thanks for more study opportunities :)

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Is radioactivity another term for leaking light? Black body radioactivity?
    Is the opposite of a magnetic personality a radioactive one?
    Why are neutron bombs so powerful? And spent reactor rods?
    Are people with metabolic diseases isotopes?
    Can I go back to sleep now?

Da-mo likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to silence the noise is why........

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Gravity bends light in a vacuum, water bends light because it is a dielectric fluid crystal. Crystals like amethyst... act like water? I know they use crystals for lasers and prisms...

Am I the noise that needs to be silenced? ;-)

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Do gluons act like water, transferring energy?

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Since gluons are the Strong Force, if you are able to manipulate them, you can do great things? Is that how mitochondria manipulate protons?

No, mitochondria manipulate the dielectric constant of water.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Is mtDNA circular because of magnetism? Of course. Is it circular (instead of a helix) because it is so small?

13. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

I believe all bacterial DNA is circular not helical.

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Holding something in place to allow special things to happen. . . . a flow perpendicular and tangential to an axis of rotation. There is more going on here than meets the eye.

A different kind of spin ice:D

15. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Does a vortex convert a particle's orbital momentum or linear momentum into angular momentum (spin) ?

What happens when the energy flow is reversed?

Re-thinking now what happens while vortexing our drinking water.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  16. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

While picturing the tilt of axis in the above videos I remembered something about thyristors and firing angles.
    [​IMG]
    Just wondering if the controlling signal at the gate is linked to the earth axis tilt in a biological version of the thyristor via angle of incidence of incoming waves. If it is it would help me understand the seasonal impact on circadian biology - and also how location on the surface of the planet attunes metabolism to available food.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  17. Da-mo likes this.
  18. mind. blown.

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Last time I was at the beach, it was in a bay. I noticed for a while that the waves came in and went out like normal, but they would break sooner to my right (which was closest to the ocean) and then roll towards me, and finally finish on my left side. I realized that the tide was coming in, which added a force at 90 degrees to the normal wave motion. Hardly mind-blowing, but it is an example of two waves interacting, and I could discern additional information from what I saw. At other times, the waves just came at the normal angle. Also some large ships went by, and of course the waves breaking on the beach got larger for a while, like Jack mentioned.

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Generally speaking, large bodies of water seem to reflect what our CSF does. Often at daybreak the water is still and quiet, only to start ruffling in the quickening breeze, which turns into waves during most of the day. Then at sunset the waves often quieten, because the wind dies down. I suppose a lake is usually 'coherent' at night, while during the day it is a jumbled collection of waves from various sources (wind, boats, fish jumping, ducks swimming, birds diving, kids playing...).

I remember as a kid, going to the Gulf beach one day, to find that the constant waves were still, like it was a lake. Quite baffling. The wind was gone, but that usually doesn't make the ocean still. Wonder what would cause that. Doldrums? It's just not the same, walking on the beach with no wave sounds.

av8r likes this.