1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TENS + DDD

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by enyaw, Mar 17, 2017.

1. enyaw

enyaw Gold

Is it safe for someone with degenerative disc disease to use a TENS unit?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not know about TENS.
    But for degenerative disc disease I would eat borax and other stuff.

/

3. Allin

Allin New Member

Your must have good hydration or it will not work.

enyaw likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy New Member

Have you tried an inversion table? It will not reverse the degeneration, but can alleviate some of the physical stress on the discs and maybe buy you more time to find the issue. Also consider the poor man's inversion table, a 2x4 or two under the foot legs of the bed effectively letting gravity stretch you gradually back while you sleep.

enyaw likes this.
  5. enyaw

enyaw Gold

I might try the poor man's inversion table. Have you tried it? I imagine I'd wake up with a headache and a red face. :)

6. drezy

drezy New Member

Out of curiosity I have, but I've never had an back disorders. It seems to help others i know and it's cheap and worth a shot. a close friend of mine is now a regular inversion table user -- statin caused myopathies and degeneration in the lower back.

Gravity is constantly compressing you one way. It's worth stretching back out if your back is low on 'jelly'.

Still no cure but could be alleviating a bit.

enyaw likes this.
  7. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I have just found out about the ELDOA method through Ben Greenfield podcast.
    I am hopeful that along with Dr K's protocols could have a good result.

check the podcast out :
    https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/2017/03/what-is-eldoa/

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017