1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Telling the world - my abridged-somewhat-seemingly-exhaustive current view: critique!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by sjoshua, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Josh, exceptional set of posts. But I am sure Jack has lots more. I have a physics background as well, and appreciate looking at our lives through the lens of quantum physics more and more each day. I can hardly keep up with all of these revelations. Great stuff!

Q'Rad Randy

sjoshua, Josh and Shijin13 like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Jude! nice to see your lovely face! are you able to get the webinar yet?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just wait..................I told you 2014 I was stepping it up. I keep promises.

kyrakitty likes this.
  4. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Just one look, I thought you said it was abridged :confused:

I think I'll tiptoe quietly away and save it for later.

sjoshua likes this.
  5. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Thanks for the kind words, all! :) "abridged" is in comparison to the equivalent blog posts that Jack has written. This barely skims the surface, but I'm excited to hear there is much more to come. I have a feeling the direction we are going is only more interesting. Looking forward to revising this after March-May, Jack!

Shijin13 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

add June to that too. June webinar is pretty rocking

sjoshua and kyrakitty like this.
  7. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Sjoshua very nice letter to your pops!!!! I may have to give this abridged letter to a few of my massage clients who would most definitely explode if I sent them to Jacks site. It's only 14 pages when I drop it into a word doc and shrink down the text. LOL

8. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

It is fun to go back and read this :)

I've told a handful of people I'd be updating/expanding on it in June-July, and it is definitely necessary...

Josh and NeilBB like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

OSF 6 is gonna be a clinical bomb

Josh and NeilBB like this.