1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Telling the world - my abridged-somewhat-seemingly-exhaustive current view: critique!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by sjoshua, Jan 30, 2014.

1. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

I wasn't sure where this post would fit best, so hopefully the cave is OK with folks:)

Within the last week I've really dug in and started to mentally put the pieces of this puzzle together. In an effort to share this in a way that is more effective than pointing to the deeply complex blog posts (that most people would not take the time to dive into), I decided to try to summarize it all in my own words. In order to assure I am not too far off base, I thought I would share this with the forum. This specific note is intended for my father, so there are some personal references included, but I believe them all to be universally understood. I have left a lot of the specifics out intentionally - firstly since it is already quite daunting, but moreso because this is intended as the precursor that will hopefully stimulate more conversations to take things further.

Please critique. Additionally, if you find it moving please feel free to use some, all, or parts of it in your own communications.

Here goes - sit back, relax, and dive into my mind for a few minutes:)

Subject: Life and Energy

Hey Dad,

I felt like writing you a note, and think that this information is worth sharing with you. You may enjoy it, or you may disregard it, but I'd challenge you to at least consider the possibility of it. I realize you didn't ask me to write it and may not accept it now, but I am sharing anyways since if you knew this information and I didn't I would have wanted you to share it with me regardless of my acceptance at the time.

My understandings of health have been adapting lately. It always seems like there is more to learn, because the human body is a complex tool that we as human's have barely brushed the surface on understanding. The reason for this, I have come to believe, is that the "disciplines" we have established as "careers" do not cross paths enough to truly understand what they are talking about. Biology and Physics need to meet, at quantum biology, to truly understand how life works. Until this happens, and the entire chasm of biology "data" is re-written, our health condition as a planet will not get better.

My passion for physics is what is helping me understand all of these pieces, and Jack Kruse was the main source who was dropping the bread crumbs for me to follow. The reason I was so passionate for physics is because it is the study of the infallible laws of the universe and of nature (or, at least, how man understands them currently). I love when things are black and white, and physics is great at answering the questions - this caters very well to my logical thought process. It was not until now that I was capable of grasping the fact that, in the same way the laws of physics effect everything around us, they also effect us. Further, in the same way the laws of physics apply to the collossal scale of planets, they also apply to the minute scale of cellular biology.

Let's start with the basic template. When looking for life on other planets, scientists look for 3 traits: Water, the photoelectric effect (i.e. a star - like our sun), and an electromagnetic field. In concert, these traits are what have allowed life to develop on Earth. Mars, our closest neighbor has two of the three traits: Photoelectric effect (i.e. the sun we share), and water (frozen at the poles), but no electromagnetic field. Hence, no ability to maintain an atmosphere and no life.

Fields:

The earth's natural electromagnetic field is ~7.83 Hz, also known as the Schumann resonance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances. This is the frequency all current life on our planet has developed within, and therefore it is also the range where life operates most effectively. Not just humans, but the entire array of life - plants and animals.

So, that begs the question... what happens when you change one of the three main inputs for life? What happens when you change the electromagnetic field you live in? Well, you are changing the way biology works. Your cells are receiving different signals, and are reacting to those instead of the natural signals they were designed to receive. I believe the evidence is there, but humans are just focusing on the wrong causes in most cases. When man "electrified" the world, thanks to Edison and Tesla, we started to create man-made electromagnetic fields by setting up power grids. Since then we started broadcasting radio signals, and then TV signals, and Satellites. Now we have smart phones and cellular towers that are capable of transmitting, over the air, the equivalent data speeds that can be achieved with a cable modem. And we have wireless routers that allow us to connect to the internet from nearly anywhere. And everyone has them. All of these factors are messing up the natural order of existence.

Where can we see the bread crumbs? Look at cancer research studies. If you want to talk about cells reacting to improper signals, cancer is the epitome of this. Here is one study done in the early 70's (before most of the "modern" techs even existed) in upstate NY that compared the cancer rates based on population density (at the time, I believe they were testing the feasibility of putting high-voltage power lines between lake ontario and NYC.. thankfully, they decided not to): http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/112/3/362.short

Quote: "A statistically significant linear trend of increasing incidence with increasing population density was observed among males and females for cancers of the buccal cavity and pharynx, esophagus, bronchus and lung, stomach and colon."

Here is one more recently done in Australia: https://www.mja.com.au/system/files/issues/182_03_070205/coo10519_fm.pdf

Check out the graphs on page 2 & 3; although mortality is higher in the rural areas (likely due to access to treatment), incidences are significantly higher in the city vs. rural sectors.

Why is this relevant? Well, cities are where there is the largest disruption in the natural field of the earth. There is a higher concentration of electrical grids, cell towers, highways... More exposure to unnatural EMF means more likelihood for cellular chaos.

More bread crumbs can be found all over the world: This is an article about a group of 9th grade girls who tested the germination rates of seeds both next to and away from a wireless router: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ants-wont-grow-near-wi-fi-router-2659046.html

The rest of the world is starting to pay attention to these hints, but the capitalism drive is too strong in the US for anyone to do anything yet. France has completely banned wifi in schools: http://www.emfields.org/news/20130521-wifi-schools-france-banned.asp And they aren't alone: http://www.wifi-in-schools-australia.org/p/worldwide.html The list goes on: http://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/?page_id=128

One more thought regarding this is, think back to the "Cold War" era. Russia was essentially keeping pace with us as far as technology development goes, but then suddenly dropped off. Why? Why didn't russia have a "tech boom" like us? Because they saw the signs based on their research. Instead of pursuing the all-mighty dollar, they chose to pursue optimal health for their residents: http://www.tesla.ru/english/protection/standards.html

You can see from the graphs the significant difference between the russian standards and the international standards for "healthy" levels of field exposure.

An example from our own lives: I'm not sure if you remember this, but I recall having a conversation with you during our cross country road trip. This was 2006, and we rented a car that had a GPS unit - remember this was when they were much less common and prior to this, every trip we ever went on was based on the maps tucked in the glove box. I recall you saying something along the lines of "since we have that GPS in the car, its like I never know where we are... I feel lost". At the time, it seemed fun and adventurous, but thinking back I realize it was likely since 1 - we didn't have to care, so why bother? and more importantly 2 - we were using a device causing an extreme field that was distorting our cellular function. I remember when we were younger, you used to be able to tell me which way north was even if you just spun in circles until you were dizzy and then were dropped in the middle of a unknown forest. Can you still do that, or have you lost it?

So, at the cellular level, when you are creating chaos through unnatural exposure to electromagnetic fields, you are disrupting the natural order of energy, which results in dehydration. When we live in structures off the ground, wear rubber soles, and strive to minimize our contact with the earth, we are minimizing the chances for our bodies to be grounded and protected from these effects by stealing some electrons back from the earth. I challenge you to test this for yourself with a simple experiment: Set up two glasses/vases on your bathroom sink, and fill them both to the same exact level of water. Run a piece of wire from your copper water line and secure the other exposed end in one of the glasses, which will ground the water in that glass (since water lines are naturally grounded). Now, buy a half dozen flowers, and place 3 of them into each glass, preparing them the exact same way (i.e. cutting the ends a little, if you bother). Leave both glasses be, and just observe them over a week or two. If the flowers in the grounded glass are not healthier (albeit, only marginally though noticeably- since in either case they are not alive) and the water level is not higher by the end of the experiment, I will send you a check to cover the cost of your bouquet :)

(continued...)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

PART 2 (continued...)

Photoelectric effect:

The next life driver is our sun. It makes the plants grow, it provides humans with vitamin D through direct skin exposure. It helps allow our planet to be alive. The timing of the sun directly corresponds with natural circadian rhythms, our bodies naturally work in harmony with it. When the sun goes down, melatonin production increases. When the sun comes up, cortisol increases to help us start our day. Outside of fire, (be it, campfire, stove, or candle) humans did not have any exposure to other light sources until we "electrified" the planet and the light bulb was invented.

Again, that begs the question... what happens when you change one of the three main inputs for life? What happens when we have the ability to expose ourselves to endless amounts of blue light through TV's, smartphones, computers, cars (internal and headlights), street lamps, etc? Well, again we are "telling" our cells very confusing messages. When you look at your cell phone while lying in bed at night getting ready to fall asleep, you are "telling" your body that the sun is out. Same goes for watching TV, or going on the computer, or even just using your bedroom light. Different lights supply different wavelengths and "peaks" of light color, which have varying degrees of effect, but the blue spectrum is the one that most strongly tells us "the suns up! wake up!" and the red spectrum is the one that mitigates disruptions to that signaling (do you think it is coincidence that fire is in the spectrum of light that we can easily view at night without disrupting our circadian signals, and it was also the only common form of light at night prior to ~100 years ago?).

This information is well documented and accepted, whereas the EMF information is not: http://www.health.harvard.edu/press...d-energy-efficient-lightbulbs-may-harm-health

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-light-affects-our-sleep/

One additional note I will make regarding the photoelectric effect. Cryptochromes 1 and 2 are genes found in every mammalian cell. These genes are responsible for "telling" the cell they are attached to what the current "circadian time" is. This means that every cell in your body is effected by out-of-whack exposure to light. It is not just a minescule component of our being... that gene is spot #1 on every cell in our body. Staring at a blue light emitting screen at 10pm is the equivalent of telling your body that the suns out. Talk about incorrect signals and causing chaos... Source: http://www.researchgate.net/publica...circadian_rhythms/file/d912f50d05d97c241c.pdf

To take this one step further, what types of foods do people tend to crave while "vegging" out in front a a TV late at night? Carbs. When you "tell" your body its the middle of the day all the time, it makes sense that your body would crave the types of foods that grow at peak sun times.

But a simple test you could do for this would be try reading in bed by your nightstand lamp for ~10-20 minutes before falling asleep for a week (Or, for a likely even more profound effect, keep the light on but read some stuff on your smartphone screen for the time instead). The following week, do the same thing, but only use a candle light, or a red headlamp light and have all other light sources turned off during that reading time. Which week do you have an easier time falling asleep after your reading? Which week did you feel more rested the next morning?

Water:

We are water. Our bodies are made up of ~70% water by volume (molecularly, we are above 90% water, but water molecules are smaller than others, like proteins), and the reason for this is, water is dielectric and makes an excellent medium for energy transfer at the cellular level.

To pose the question again, what happens when you change one of the three main inputs for life? What happens when we are dehydrated, or further, the water we consume isn't hydrating?

When we are dehydrated, that means there is not as much water in our body, or not as broad of a medium for our cells to be able to transfer energy. This will reduce our energy efficiency - For example, if our optimally-hydrated water levels are represented by a 4-lane highway, the more we dehydrate the more "lanes" we merge together, causing a traffic jam. How do you dehydrate a human more quickly? expose them to excessive radio waves. This study documented this occurring, discussed in the article here: http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2003/dec/12/radio-waves-tackle-dehydration, quote (bolding is my highlighting):

"They found that the average loss in body weight was about 0.78 kg after 30 minutes of exercise, and 1.59 kg after 60 minutes. These results indicate levels of dehydration that are between 1 to 2.5% of total body weight. More importantly, they observed a definite correlation between weight loss and the absorption of radio waves by the subjects."

Now the issue of choosing the right water. What if our water can't hydrate us? Cities around the world are adopting fluorinated water using the argument that it is "healthy" for our teeth, and irrelevant to our bodies. Although it may show a small improvement on teeth health, I would argue that "improvement" would be unnecessary with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Regarding the irrelevance to our body, they are dead wrong...

First, we need to mention the importance of iodine for our bodies. It is necessary to signal our thyroid to make hormones, and can be found in every human organ: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iodine-QuickFacts/. If our brains are not supplied with the iodine necessary to function, then we are going to throw our hormones out of whack. Thyroid issues are very commonly blamed for causing fluctuations in weight, and for good reason.

OK, so what does fluoride have to do with iodine? Well, fluoride is a dielectric blocker, and guess what binding location it uses when binding with water? The same one as iodine! The first sentence of the abstract to this reasearch study states it plane as day: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002230930900828X Quote: "The syntheses of poly(vinylidene fluoride)-b-poly(AN, MAN, VCN) (PVDF-b-PMCN) block copolymers, using the iodine transfer polymerization"

So, by adding fluoride to our water supply, we are blocking the binding location for iodine to shuttle around properly in our bodies. It is no wonder that so many research studies show that children exposed to fluorinated water have a lower mean IQ on average than those with fluoride free water, their bodies are not as optimal and their brains are inhibited: http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=fluoride+child+intelligence&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=

The solution: Reverse osmosis water, spring water, mineral water, or any other water source aside from fluorinated (such as, living on a property with a well). Upon starting to put the pieces together, I installed one of these: http://www.amazon.com/iSpring-5-Stage-Reverse-Osmosis-Filter/dp/B003XELTTG/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_img_y
    This is all I drink and all I cook with. Although it would be ideal for me to also shower with it as well, whole-home systems are much more complex.

Another (ab)use of forcing extra water into a system:

A diseased body, such as one with cystic fibrosis, is not as efficient as a healthy counterpart, but one of the non-CF related drugs that is commonly prescribed to CF patients is steroids. The reason steroids are beneficial isn't because they make STRONG, its because Prednisone causes water retention. More water available means a better environment for energy transfers to function at the cellular level. Steroids mitigate dehydration at the cellular level.

Tie the pieces together:

What does this have to do with food? Well, the environment we live in effects our food sources in the same way it effect us. So, that means that our food "knows" where it belongs in the same way that people know where they exist. By this I mean, the oranges that are growing on the tree in our backyard are experiencing the same environment as I am. When I eat one of those oranges my biology says, this orange tells me that I am in San Jose right now. "Good news," my body says, "I'm in San Jose too!" Since we share environments with each other, we exist in the same state, and the biological signals that my body interprets from my environment align with the signals that the orange was receiving from the environment as well.

So, what happens when you eat one of the oranges that grew in San Jose when you are in Rochester, in the middle of Upstate, NY winter? The signals from the food match my environment, not yours. This results in confusion. Your body is living in an environment that would not cater to an orange tree growing, so the energy supply (i.e. photons/electrons - not "fru-fru" energy) contained in the orange does not align with what your biology would expect you to be eating. Mismatches cause chaos. Having a grocery store full of "healthy" fruits and vegetables from around the world seems like an excellent idea at the surface, but the truth is it results in your body receiving biological signals that tell it you are existing everywhere but where you actually are. So, eat local - keep eating your apples and berries in Upstate! But, only when you can source them locally or pick them yourself.

Obesity is NOT a state of excess energy, but rather the opposite: a state of the body leaking energy to its environment due to chaos at the cellular level. The more energy you are leaking to your environment, the more obese you will become, since your body is attempting to compensate for the energy deficit by storing what it can. An optimally functioning body does not need to store excess energy, because its cells have all they need, so they do not transmit the message to store.

nikita, av8r and Shijin13 like this.
  3. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

PART 3 (continued...)
    "The shortcuts" in our modern life:

I have come to understand the reason that I am as lean and healthy as I am is partially a result of me utilizing shortcuts. But, I believe there will always be potential for further optimization since the world we exist in does not match the world our species evolved in. At this point, the world is what it is, so the best solution is to minimize the negative impacts we experience by optimizing the environment and way we live.

I should not look like I do, because my environment is not optimal. San Jose is silicon valley - the home of the tech boom; there is probably more EMF stuck in our little valley than in most other parts of the country, or maybe even world. So, why do I?

Keto:

Ketogenic eating ties into the puzzle in a very interesting way. Keto is not beneficial because it is high fat, that is just a piece of the equation. It is also beneficial since no matter what "cycle" (or, season) of the photoelectric effect is occurring, there is always access to animals since they live above the ground and not fixed in the ground (like plants). Whether you are in the arctic cicle in the dead of winter with not a plant in site, or at the equator in the middle of summer, fat and protein is always available from animals. So, no matter what time of year it is, your body is not being confused by the energy supply type vs. your environment.

The piece of the equation related to keto and preferentially using fat as an energy source is: fat is superior since it is more energy dense than carbs. Here is a quote from this source (the bold was my highlighting): http://www.cellinteractive.com/ucla/nutrition_101/phys_lect6.html

"The advantage of fat as a fuel is that it provides extensive stores of calories in a easily portable form. Since fat is not hydrated it weighs much less per unit calorie than protein or carbohydrate (9 Cal/gm of fat vs. 4 Cal/gm of carbohydrate or protein). When you compare the number of ATP produced per carbon atom, fat is also more efficient. A 6-carbon glucose molecule produces 36 to 38 ATP on average providing a ratio of 6 ATP/Carbon, while an 18 carbon fatty acid produces 147 ATP providing a ratio of 8.2 ATP/Carbon."

This means that fat is able to deliver more energy to our cells than carbs can. Why is this important? Well, if you are in an environment that is not optimal, then you are losing energy to the environment and there is chaos at the molecular level. This makes it all the more important to have a higher energy-dense food source rather than a low energy-dense food source in order to optimize cellular performance. This is also the reason why people who live on high carb diets are always craving more - their body is trying to keep up with the energy demands of their own natural system as well as the demands of the external environment that is producing any energy losses.

The other "shortcuts" I am referring to are intermittent fasting and embracing cold.

Intermittent fasting benefits: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/health-benefits-of-intermittent-fasting/

I am going to highlight one that I think is of utmost importance: Autophagy. Quote:
    Fasting turns on autophagy (most studies nowadays treat this as common knowledge), which is the process by which cells recycle waste material, eliminate or downregulate wasteful processes, and repair themselves. Why is autophagy so important? It’s required to maintain muscle mass, and inhibiting it induces atrophy of adult skeletal muscle. It reduces the negative effects of aging and reduces the incidence and progression of aging-related diseases. In fact, researchers have determined that autophagy is the essential aspect of the anti-aging mechanism of fasting. Without the autophagy that fasting provides, you would get very few of the benefits. Fasting even increases neuronal autophagy, which aids in maintaining mental health and function. Short term fasting, too. No marathon thirty-six hour fastrequired.

Effective cellular recycling is important to a highly functioning system. Any steps taken to promote it are going to mitigate the effects diseases in our body are doing to unravel it: http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/15186538/1275767723/name/3.pdf

Cold:

What does cold do for us? Well, first we will start with the basics that most everyone understands. The human body wants to maintain a specific temperature, which is typically around 98.6 degrees F. When exposed to environments that are too far away from this temperature, our bodies have mechanisms for cooling and warming back down or up, respectively, to that temperature. Cooling is done through sweating, and warming is done through thermogenesis and various levels of muscle shivvering. Additionally, a specific type of fat cell referred to as brown adipose tissue (BAT) is capable of "burning" itself for heat: https://adipocytes.wiki.tum.de/file...T function and physiological significance.pdf

So, exposing our bodies to cold is requiring our bodies to allocate additional resources to thermoregulation, which is going to result in a higher energy expenditure. Barring more energy is not consumed through food than would normally be without the cold exposure, this can be a method of utilizing/burning additional stored body fat as "fuel".

Now, let's "dive a little deeper" so to speak. What ELSE does cold do for us? If we think in terms of how our cells are functioning at the molecular level, our bodies are basically giant semiconductors. How do you cause a semiconductor to function more efficiently? Keep it cool: http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~wkaufmyn/.../06_TemperatureConductivitySemiConductor.html

By embracing cold as often as possible, through showers, baths/ice baths, and even air we are cooling our internal semiconduction, and therefore allowing it to work more efficiently. Air is less efficient at imparting cold on our bodies since the medium of transfer is not as effective; water is significantly better at dissipating heat http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_transfer_coefficient:

Some typical heat transfer coefficients include:
    •Air - h = 10 to 100 W/(m2K)
    •Water - h = 500 to 10,000 W/(m2K)

To add to this point, how would the cold exposure help mitigate the cellular effects of the field we live in? Consider how a microwave works. It heats up our foods by essentially "shaking" the water molecules within it. So, the more out of whack the field you experience every day is, the more dehydrated you are and the more disrupted the water is inside your body, similarly to the microwave.

How to apply this:

This is where things get interesting, since no two people could ever experience the same identical life considering it is impossible for two people to exist in the same exact space at the same exact time (and merely being inches apart can drastically change the environmental conditions we are exposed to). This means that the dose has to match the need. Depending on your specific experience in your field and the condition of your health when you start applying these concepts, you may have to do more or less. But the basic template as I currently understand it is:

1.mitigate man-made field exposure whenever possible
    -turn off electronics at night - ideally flip the breaker so there is not even the field produced by the 60Hz electric current in your bedroom. better yet, your house.
    -Turn off cell phones, or use airplane mode to mute the radios when not in use. If you desparately need to be reached, consider disabling mobile data to leave your phone functioning at a minimum using the older tech/bands, since this will at least use less intense signal strengths
    -Turn off your wifi when not in use, such as overnight. Even better would be to hardwire your computer(s) and disable it completely.
    -Depending on how severe the conditions are outside of your control (i.e. cell towers and other antennas in your area, which you can search for here: http://www..antennasearch.com), consider relocating your residence to a safer area. As discussed above, the closer to a city, the more likely you are in an altered field. Rural wins. A cave off the grid, deep underground and closer to the natural resonance of the earth would be our modern day check-mate.

2.maximize the photoelectric effect
    -pursue natural sun exposure whenever possible (assure your dose matches your need - i.e. if you live in Upstate, NY but vacation in Vegas, you are in a different environment and should taylor sun exposure accordingly to avoid overdoing it. Pasty, upstate skin burns easily when you expose it to the magnificent ball of light that typically hides behind all of those clouds)
    -minimizeartificial sources of (any, but specifically blue-spectrum) light outside the "day" period - this is light bulbs, TVs, cell phone screens, computers, the list goes on. If you cannot avoid them completely, "blue blocking" glasses/goggles are a good way to mitigate the blue spectrum, as well as utilizing amber colored light bulbs.

3.optimize water consumption: non-fluorinated is very important, and the more structured it is, the better your body can perform on it: http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2012/08/what-is-structured-water/

(continued...)

nikita, av8r and Shijin13 like this.
  4. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

FINAL PART 4 (continued...)

4.choose the diet that would be naturally available in your current environment dependant on the time of year.
    -as indicated above, a ketogenic diet would be superior, especially during healing, but is not always necessarily required
    -during longer light cycles when carbohydrates are capable of growing (specifically the ones available in your location), they can also be consumed without disrupting our biology.
    -Food ties to light cycles: eating carbs while the sun is the highest in the sky makes sense, since that is when the photoelectricc effect is strongest that helped them grow, whereas eating them at night is not as alligned.
    -Also indicated above, iodine is very important and eating foods that are naturally higher in iodine will help maintain adequate levels and produce the greatest benefit, no matter the time of year. Seafood/seaweed, Dairy (if you tolerate it well and are more healthy), and eggs are three common sources: http://www.bda.uk.com/foodfacts/Iodine.pdf

5.Embrace cold as much and as often as possible to maximize cellular efficiency.

6.As you heal, consider implementing irregular or regular fasting to promote autophagy as well as other benefits indicated above.

To re-iterate, the dose has to match the need. Some people can achieve optimal health without applying many (or, in rare cases any) of these, but with our world constantly changing, technology advancing and people ignoring the true implications of it all, over time people many need to utilize more and more of these strategies. Also, over time these strategies may have to evolve with the environmental conditions.

This wasn't meant to be a complete analysis of every detail, but instead a broad overview of the concepts with documented support to tie it all together at a higher level. If you really want to go off the deep end and hurt your head, I would suggest visiting Jackkruse.com and following the rabbit trail through his (much more exhaustive) take on all of this. If you are curious about any specific aspects I'd urge you to ask, and hopefully I could point you to additional information on the subject. I hope you've enjoyed the read, and again I hope you take this into deep consideration. I believe all of the above to be true, since every last piece of it makes complete logical sense. The laws of nature are infallible, yet we don't comply with them as a species anymore... Its only a matter of time before this MUST be considered, and hopefully its not too late for us all.

Mike David, nikita, Jude and 2 others like this.
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

Thank you for the synopsis to date...I enjoyed it and there are some jewels there and as always interesting links. Ugh...we have become a link til you die world...

Shijin13 likes this.
  6. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

People scream "show me the proof!" and considering how much misinformation is floating around, I don't blame them.

While putting it all together I made deeper ties... I have a cursory understanding of the flaws with the PPP (err, really the flaws in us, not the path itself), why most cannot access it - and then bam, EE#12 drops ;)

This stuff is only getting better. I'm excited to see what Jack's got up his sleeve next...

Thank you for the kind words, (other) Josh! :)

7. jib

jib New Member

Thank you for this.

It seems timely, considering the "Optimal Reset 2014" is underway, and a quick overview of combined ideas for the "newbies"

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Very good, sjoshua. I especially was interested in this part:

I used to take steroids for asthma. I always wondered how something taken for the lungs would help prevent ear and sinus infections as well. Is the solution for a great many ills just water? Yes, I guess so. That and energy.

About your essay...are you trying to get it all in because Dad is only going to give you one shot?
    [That's cool about your Dad being able to tell which way is north at all times.]

9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Thanks for this, I just got a chance to read it. Very useful!

10. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Thank you for the kind words! Well, my dad is open minded to my thoughts, but it is still the difference between hearing what I have to say and listening to what I have to say. I actually sent this along to him over the weekend and he really appreciated it. I think it was eye opening and taken very well - he also thinks very logically, so I wanted to at least brush on all aspects of the puzzle in hopes that it would help with seeing the big picture of it all. I've been concerned about his health for a long time, and its not that he is overly unhealthy or as bad as he could be per se, but he is in his mid 50's, is probably about 50 lbs overweight, and is choosing the easy way through life by allowing his new wife to cook and control his diet. She is an italian; passionate for pasta and experimenting with the occasional vegetarian stint.

When I was very young, my dad used to be rail thin. He also used to go hunting, camping, fishing, etc. anytime possible. He told me stories of the underground forts and tree houses he built as a teenager, and I believe he was much more connected with the earth and life at that time. The magnetic north thing was very cool, but I think its something we are all supposed to be able to do :) If you are in tune with the earth's field, then you just know...

Josh likes this.
  11. Josh

Josh Gold

Beware...I have been forced to play healthcare practitioner for my dad....something I am ready to be done with...I am dragging him to the Agemed conference with Dr. Kruse to see if I can get out of this role.....o_O

Shijin13 likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Maybe you could just drop him on someone's doorstep...... And not leave a forwarding address!

He (and you) must be doing something right tho. .... It seems as if he is still going strong at 78..., :)

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

OMG love this. This is a great thing!!!

JACK.. THIS NEEDS to be a GUEST POST!!!!

Martin and Josh like this.
  14. What Gretchen said...

Shijin13 likes this.
  15. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Very nice posting.

Shijin13 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My sleeve? Well let's just say you might need to keep this thread open for updates..........cause March-May 2014 webinar's are a trilogy.......one builds upon another to bring you to a place none of you see coming. You might say hyperbole now..........but we will see what you say in June.
    I am pretty excited to show you the next level........that occurs in stepwise fashion....March-May webinar's in 2014. I just finished the May 2014 one and it is lights out the best one I have every done. After I finish my reward: 1962 Petrus and begin work in June 2014 webinar. I actually show the wine in the webinar too..........for those who care! LOL

BOOM.

Josh and Shijin13 like this.
  17. Jude

Jude Gold

Just tried to download the March webinair and no can do. Will send in a support ticket....the gremlins are rife for sure!

18. Jude

Jude Gold

That's correct...so for me the Q &A will be Tuesday@ 11am
    But this months webinair is apparently available now and its that which I can't access:)

19. Josh

Josh Gold

works now

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Me neither....