1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tell us about your first time.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Mar 24, 2012.

1. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

So I did the ice pack on the belly yesterday for 10 minutes. Need to get a 20 pound block of the stuff. Good thing we have a very large freezer! I was quite comfortable the whole time and thought about going for 15 minutes but decided to see how this went. Was a little red where the ice sat so thumbs up. Noticed I was comfortably warm all evening and when we went to bed.

Cool shower this morning followed by a good minute+ of COLD. I LIKE it! How odd is that? Boy, going to save some money on the electric bill. (electric water heater).

Am going to do 20 minutes today. Looking forward to it.

2. debbie98055

debbie98055 New Member

That's so cool! I hope this happens to me : ).

3. debbie98055

debbie98055 New Member

Addictive : )

4. Kathy

Kathy New Member

Finally jumped in after sitting on the sidelines over a week waiting for the tummy ice burns to heal. First bath was impromptu, just let the tub fill while standing in what I thought was a cool shower and sat down for maybe 5 minutes. Turns out water was 77ºf when I measured afterwards. Yesterday, I did the croak soak fill method at 70º for about 8 minutes of neck down immersion.

This morning it was 15 whole minutes at 65º! Just sat down in the full tub all the way to my neck. No shivering, but my skin did feel all warm & tingly for a good hour afterwards.

I like it.

5. Birdy

Birdy New Member

face dunk. OMG, CT is a drug!