1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tell-Tell Signs and Symptoms of Poor Mitochondrial Function...

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Ricky Lynn, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Celtic sea salt from france. Sun dried ,hand harvested nothing added minimal processing. most importantly no flouride added or naturally occuring.

2. Ricky Lynn

Ricky Lynn Platinum Member

This is what’s on my reading list right now Drez. Along with a few others. That’s funny that you mention which-way books. I use to read a lot of those when I was growing up. I have a few graduate level text books on Epigenetics and I’ve taken some of Dr. Ben Lynch’s seminars which are really good on that.

4E536E47-E2A3-494A-AB9F-FEE0F2E0E449.jpeg

drezy likes this.
  3. Ricky Lynn

You may want to check this book out. Written by a pharmacist that dug through a lot of research. He say’s that the research shows that salt actually causes vasodilation, thereby lowering your blood pressure. I could be wrong but, as with many things in modern (and not so modern but still dogma) medicine, there is a lot more going on that what is taught or told. The action of water in the body in relation to light, magnetism and nnEMF probably being some of the most important. Especially when it comes to blood pressure. You also have to consider magnesium’s effect on regulating other electrolytes. Then there is also aldosterone which ultimately probably leads us back to circadian biology at the end of the day and back to light and it’s effects on water. Food for thought?
    84BAEACE-DC51-477E-A4C5-827EC9422FB9.png

4. Ricky Lynn

Hey Penny, I actually read Jack’s book a long time ago. And personally, I think time is way over due for another. Just throwing that out into the cosmos. Plant a little seed for universal consciousness. As I was telling Drez, Dr. Ben Lynch is a great resource for Epigenetics too. He has some courses online for $150 and up. I did two of them and it’s about 20+ hours of lecture in each. Not bad. Great information and it’s more pieces of the puzzle. Ultimately though, even that isn’t taking it to a deep enough level. That is why I am here as a member. Jack does that. I just need to figure out how to do a Matrix download of Jack’s brain to save myself some time. But, then again, if I did that I would be cheating myself of the experience of learning it. And the right to know it!

5. recoen

recoen Gold

Thank you for the book recommendation! For my own n=1 if I start to feel physically tired (vs cognitively which occurs with hypoglycemia for me) and check my blood pressure it registers low. And after eating some salt it comes back up. I think my fasting hypoglycemia is somehow tied to my low blood pressure though (as well as hormones... probably aldosterone because I have had some issues with epinephrine and norepinephrine in the past). I am working with an endocrinologist to figure that one out.:rolleyes:

6. drezy

drezy New Member

Ahh don't miss out on the joy of the journey Ricky.

Ricky Lynn likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah, what I wouldn't give for a pulse sometimes... :) Honestly, the damn thing hardly ever goes over 50... and yes I know the thyroid plays into it - if you go to stop the thyroid madness, there is a lovely protocol there which raises blood pressure and gives you a pulse in like 5 minutes... a great thing to own for like $12.00 is a pulsometer - it give your current state of oxygen and a pulse - that and a thermometer and you can tell a lot about your current energy state...

8. Penny

Penny New Member

For the science stuff, I really like Gerald Pollak's books - I'm reading cells gels and the engines of life - I also think Life on the Edge: the coming age of quantum biology should be one of the first things you read:
    https://www.amazon.com/Life-Edge-Coming-Quantum-Biology/dp/0307986829

https://www.amazon.com/Cells-Gels-E...1&keywords=cells+gels+and+the+engines+of+life

To figure out WTF is going on in the land of methylation, I think this is the best place to go:
    http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm

But truly, if all b vitamins are destroyed, then starting with the environment is the best thing...

9. Penny

Penny New Member

blood pressure is controlled by aldesterone - Dr. Jonathan Wright hands out aldesterone like candy these days - if you look at the top of any "hormone cascade" picture, you will see in order to make hormones you need: cholesterol, vitamin B5, T3 (thyroid hormone) and BING! VITAMIN A...

I would try some vaginal DHEA cream and some pregnenalone - or you can just use progesterone cream which supports aldesterone - that would be the quickest way except I guess for some aldesterone...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16868049

Here ya go, $12.00...:
    https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Solution...1541790653&sr=1-7&keywords=progesterone+cream

10. Ricky Lynn

Haha, already read both of those too girl. And the 4th Phase of Water by Pollack.

I just checked out the other link. That looks like a great resources. Simular to what Dr. Lynch has. That may even be on of his resources. Thanks girl! Keep sharing.

11. recoen

recoen Gold

@Penny thanks for all of the resources. I definitely agree with starting with the life on the edge book and the fourth phase of water. I am trying to avoid supplements and want to get to the heart of what is happening. I think the hypoglycemia is tied to hormones. However, as I had a baby about 4 mos ago I do not have a predictable cycle yet (even with temps, etc). And then the random hypotensions. But I have had these for almost 4.5y now. They seem to be more frequent these days. If you happen to have any research concerning the above I would greatly appreciate them!

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

️How does melanopsin, the most important retinal circadian photopigment, know to respond to certain wavelengths of light?
    β-arrestins, proteins that desensitize G protein-coupled receptors, deactivate & regenerate melanopsin, showing they have a heavy regulatory role in the melanopsin photocycle.
    This is how Vitamin A is liberated to release all types of light into the surrounding region to stimulate photoreceptor destruction. https://www.salk.edu/news-release/why-screen-time-can-disrupt-sleep/