1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tell-Tell Signs and Symptoms of Poor Mitochondrial Function...

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Ricky Lynn, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Ricky Lynn

Ricky Lynn Platinum Member

Hey Penny, I have never even heard of that before, thanks for pointing it out to me. I am going to research it. Do you have a link to where you get yours? How much are you taking? I am looking at the article on Self-Hacked now, looks like good stuff! Why do you say to ditch the CoQ10 though? WOuldn’t taking them both be beneficial?

2. Ricky Lynn

I will definitely try this as well Penny. Makes sense! Should help with vasodiation and NOS, is that correct?

3. Penny

Penny New Member

I get it at the fish store - Kordon methylene blue:
    https://www.amazon.com/Kordon-Methy...1199304&sr=8-1&keywords=kordon+methylene+blue
    I take 4 drops per day -

There was a study - I couldn't find it - that said MB was more effective than coq10 and carnitine combined - I think NOS can be helped with the sun mostly as well as vasodilation - but I am hardly the expert in that particular rabbit hole - or any rabbit hole really:) Basically, if your blood is coagulating, you have some major environmental issues - magda havas had a great video where she put her blood in a darkfield microscope, the cells were floating around nicely - then she got on a 900mhz cordless phone and 20 minutes later the blood cells were all clumped together - blood is a magnetohydrodynamic fluid - like dude, it's magnetic... and quite affected by EMF -

4. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

How are you using potassium bicarb specifically?

5. Ricky Lynn

Holy Cow Penny, that’s not food grade girl! That may have a lot of heavy metals in it. Are you sure that is safe? Have you noticed any significant difference? How long have you been using it?

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

make sure that you do your own due diligence Ricky ............

Ricky Lynn likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

I *never* go over 2 grams (you can OD on potassium) and I take it on an empty stomach - don't do it before bed or you won't sleep - apparently you can even bake with it instead of using baking soda... I only found a reference to that on nuts.com...

Sun Disciple likes this.
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

I've been using it for actually I don't know how long - when Dr. Kruse starting chatting about it - the first day I used it, I cleaned out 16 boxes of crap in my workshop... last winter, my husband had some stomach flu and was throwing up - I said "ya know, methylene blue was first used for malaria" he said "ok, if it will make you feel any better" - 2 hours later he stopped throwing up and 3 hours after that he told my he was getting on the exercise bike "to clean our any remaining bug" - then I yelled at him telling him his mito had enough to do just go lie down... there might be arsenic in it, but there's arsenic in all MB - I figure, if MB clears cyanide, what the hell's a little arsenic? Plus, think about it, I've used it on a small fish... these are not very large animals and they improve - using the Kordon kind - so if it doesn't harm a fish, I doubt it is harming me - as far as overdosing on it, my son, who is 20, has taken it by the dropper full - I have since cured him of that and gets lots of energy from it - Mystic rose on this board used it to get rid of the effects of stroke when her husband had one - if you read the book
    Introduction to Submolecular Biology Hardcover – December, 1960
    by Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

he chats about MB being both a chromophore and flouraphor - my spelling is hideous on this - really a great read BTW:) I love the way this guy rolls...

The only caveat I know of - and really, who the hell am I? is that if you're on a MAO inhibitor, take less as it is also a MAO inhibitor -

Ricky Lynn, RobInDC and Sun Disciple like this.
  9. Ricky Lynn

That all makes sense Penny. I am actually Homozygous in MAOA so that’s important info for me. My body breaks down dopamine very slowly. Does Gyorgyi talk about this stuff in that book? I will definitely check it out. Thank you! Sounds like some impressive stuff.

10. shiran

shiran Curious

what are the symptoms one would experience when there is vitamin A runing free in the blood?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  11. recoen

recoen New Member

@Penny May I inquire as to why you started taking methylene blue? Obviously doc (szent gyorgyi and others) discuss it and it’s benefits. Would you say it’s part of your 20% work that gives you 80% back or 80% for the last 20%? Thanks!

12. Ricky Lynn

I got that book earlier today Penny. I am looking forward to diving into it. Then I am getting the Light in Shaping a Life that Jack talks about a lot and then a book on mitochondria by Doug Wallace. Both are a little pricey for not being a textbook but, I have no doubt the knowledge inside is worth way more than the investment.

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

If you fish on abebooks.com for a couple months at a time you can often snag some good deals.

Ricky Lynn likes this.
  14. Ricky Lynn

Right on brother, thank you! I just looked on Amazon.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

Patience pays off there as well. I snagged it at $79 on amazon.

There is something exhilarating at getting a great book at a better price, though I'm a bookworm.

16. Penny

Penny New Member

Well, lymphoma would be a biggy... strokes would be huge also - I'd like to know how turmeric/aspirin would affect it - my guess is just like infrared light, it would slow down the excitation of the outermost electrons - astaxanthin will protect your eyes - that is the only supplement to take IMHO - then there is that whole Nitric oxide synthase rabbit hole - which requires b12/folate - when missing, you have an increase in strokes..l
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24814858

BTW, this lovely party is not relegated to just B12 - loose vitamin a will annihilate most of the B vitamins... add to that the excitation ot the outermost electrons in transition metals like magnesium/zinc/molybdenum which are cofactors to many enzymes - 600 just magnesium and zinc and you have quite a cluster-fuck going on in the body...

We must fight this folks - some cities are fighting it and winning - I think the key is to have enough information and show up with a cadre of doctors to your city council meetings so they will believe you...

17. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm an adventurous persona who likes to biohack - I'm just arrogant enough to think that my being around is a great improvement to the longevity of my family:) I.E. I want to live a long and healthy life - there is still so much out there to see and so much to do and so much to learn - plus, I'm pretty healthy as far as it goes, so I can try things and see energy improvements - I also think that with the coming of this sesspool of wifi, it really pays to have an arsenal of stuff in case things go south - I'm talking about infections... my 3 things at the moment for infections are methylene blue, Lugol's 5% SSKI and the berberines - Oregon grape root in particular - the first 2 combined will cure cholera... pretty cool really:) I'm also having a great time with salt...

recoen likes this.
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

Hate to break it to you, but Jack is the one that is talking about how all this stuff fits together the most... in fact his book - the epi-paleo RX is a very straight forward way to fix the top 5 diseases - if fact, every time I read it I get something out of it because as one grows, the things you read become more meaningful -

19. drezy

drezy Gold

Even as an adult, if you have not ever read one of these "Pick your own adventure" books it is worth reading through one.
    [​IMG]

Do that and realize that your DNA might be the book, but your choices lead you to one of the possible endings.

20. recoen

recoen New Member

@Penny, any specific type of salt? I need more salt because of my Norwegian roots. I start to get low blood pressure if I don’t consume enough. Thanks for your reply about MB!