1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TEDx Nashville

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Kpcst, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Kpcst

Kpcst Silver

Now that Dr. Kruse is speaking at TEDX Nashville, is anyone going? I live in TX and took off work to attend PaleoFX last week so I am unable to attend. Is this event shown live via web anywhere? If anyone is planning on attending you should let us know and send out some tweets live. If it is going to be broadcast let me know how to find it online.

Thanks

2. PaleoDentist

PaleoDentist New Member

Hopefully Dr K will post a video link!

3. aug19

aug19 New Member

When is this? Do you buy tickets to attend?

4. Kpcst

Kpcst Silver

Anyone? I'm sure there will be some sort of blog or info release on DR Kruse web page after his TEDx presentation. Wonder what time he goes on. I have a pretty good idea of his experiment , he mentioned a few things at paleofx that may be relevant to this biohack.

KP

5. AmyK

AmyK New Member

It looks like he is among the 3:20 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. group of speakers.

6. Kirstin

Kirstin New Member

There a 2 people on the forum here who will be in attendance and have said they will try to give a rundown of the talk!

7. Bernadette

Bernadette New Member

8. Kpcst

Kpcst Silver

Thats the info i was looking for! Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

9. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

The stream did not work from twitter. I'm glad it was posted here thanks.

10. Bernadette

Bernadette New Member

The original link (FB, probably Twitter too) posted left out the 'u' in 'ustream'... the one posted above should work :)

11. Valorie33

Valorie33 New Member