1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Technology and kids are a bad mix.

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, May 9, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

With technology becoming increasingly ubiquitous, we may see teens getting less sleep than ever because they are ruinign the retina's, SCN, and the leptin receptor. All the key places in the anterior visual semiconductive pathways are under attack by blue light, RF, and microwave radiations. This is a full assault on all aspects of their health. https://www.chronobiology.com/teenagers-need-more-sleep-so-why-are-they-getting-less/
    Alex97232 and Richelle Jones like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

This is exactly the reason I'm here. I consider myself a microwaved half-corpse with maybe some hope. I have invested all into one child. That's all my line has got now.
    ValerieBee likes this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

I put my hands up, up until about two months ago I let my son watch and play on the ipad - it wasn't that much, maybe once a week. Not any more! Absolutely banned. They still watch some TV, which I'm not over the moon about but I swear, sometimes I need a break but they do watch it with blue blockers on and only during daylight hours...

I've absolutely 'seen the light' about this whole thing now. I always intuitively knew it was bad. I grew up glued to the TV which is probably why I'm so terribly myopic now...

At least I got them whilst they're still young. My oldest is only 4. I'd feel much worse if I'd let them grow up on devices.
    ValerieBee and Alex97232 like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Every parent must watch. Kids just might be the answer to sell the EMF issue to the public. This video could get 10 million views in my opinion. I'm imagining a "We Are the World" video with 200+ kids asking all parents to stop bombarding them with RF EMFs and implement safe-tech.

6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

WOW! That's heartbreaking!
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Electromagnetic blanket will soon cover the world. 5G technology is coming out now. It is a form of mind control. It is for surveillance and control ... do not believe the advertising about how wonderful it is and how easy it will make your life. DARPA has been working on it. These are very evil people and plans who intend to control people.

This speaker tells us that Smart technology of all types should be avoided at all cost. White paper says nano technology is to be rolled out in 2025. After that, there will be no need for humanity. In 2025, anything powered by computers, will lose access.
    Pay attention, folks. The powers-that-be are distracting us with talk of war, economy, police aggression, etc. so that we won't look at this bot information and educate ourselves on this super serious subject. "AI will transform human society"

Stop buying anything "Smart", stop using your credit cards, stop using anything digital, stop using Smart phones, and Smart computers. Stop giving these things to your kids. We have to separate ourselves from this. How do we get back in control? The genie is already out of the bottle. Great damage that the Smart grid can do.

Very important interview. Absolutely critical to find out who is running this thing --- that's the only way to stop it.
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/max-igan-5g-roll-out-and-ai-will-transform-human-society-by-2025/
  8. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Have been listening to Max for many years here Doc, and he is spot on. Glad to see you post this Jack.
    Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Often times, truthbombs happen through comedy:

ValerieBee and ScottishEmma like this.
  11. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

Love Louis!
  12. shiran

shiran Gold

One of the biggest challenges of parenting , just thinking that our grandmother didn't have to care about it at all.
    I think that the smallest they are the the easy it is .
    When they start to grow ind get independent
    It's only the Social pressure and education from home that we parents can hold on to
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Maybe, it depends on many factors. I'm raising a 12 year old boy. As soon as I saw him fixing his hair I knew I had him pinned down.

I asked him two simple questions:
    1. Do you want to carry baby fat up until and through your 20's or do your want to get lean?
    2. Do you want girls to see you as a nice teddy bear or do you want them to almost irrationally seek your attention?
    My boy is mart, so you can guess his answer easily enough. You are in a position to anticipate your children's priorities and seem like a damned genius for doing so. Over the last month and a half my boy grew near 0.50" and lost 13 lbs. His own momma is almost complaining to me how her doughy boy is getting more ripped and it disturbs her. Tough, because I've got a boy to raise and this house is a man's world:

ScottishEmma likes this.
  14. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

*raises hand to irrational behaviour to seek a boy's attention*

So true. I was talking to my husband last night about my not wanting to buy the kids phones - ever! It's a delicate balance. I kind of remember what it was like to be a teenager and feel as if my parents wanted me to fail socially. Gah![/quote]
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

[/quote]

LOL. Yeah well as a parent I kinda do want him to "fail" in certain social circles and activities if pregnant teens are a social circle and drugging up is an activity then I want total "failure" to be cool in those areas.

I lucked out. My boy, though always checking his hair, doesn't seem to feel much social pressure and keeps an eye on his future. Near the end of the school year he put dirty jeans on. I pointed it out and he said "Dad, I won't even be around any of these people in 7 years once I hit college." In that moment I knew I could skip the paternity test.
    ValerieBee and ScottishEmma like this.